Author Topic: RIP BABIA NDONGA  (Read 20474 times)

Mukulu on: October 08, 2014, 09:30

• View Profile
L artiste chanteur Babia-ndonga Chokoro est mort aujourd'hui a 4h du matin en Angola paix a son âme

archos #1 on: October 08, 2014, 09:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
oh my God,my favourite ever quartier latin singer
may his soul rest in peace,very sad news

Mukulu #2 on: October 08, 2014, 09:56

• View Profile
Archos , can you translate for the Non-Congolese Members please ?

My english eza trop mobulu  ;D ;D ;D

archos #3 on: October 08, 2014, 10:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the person who is interviewed says somebody called him to inform him of babia's death but he was not believing and was told to contact another person,and that person actually confirmed babia's death as he witnessed babia being taken to mortuary
 yesterday,babia had a strong argument with his wife then at some point he collapsed and was brought to hospital and its there that he died
 then  asks him if its not because of kisindjora being arrested,and the person says that he does not believe it has something to do with babia's death because babia knew how kisindjora acts and knew she could end up being in trouble one day and insist on the strong argument babia had with his wife as the cause of the cardiac arrest and insists on doubting that his death has anything to do with kisindjora's arrest
then asks him what was babia's reaction when  she was arrested and he replies that the last time he saw babia was few days ago at funerals of miss margo and he was apparently in good form
 and insists that he does not think kisindjora's arrest caused babia's death because he believes  as a grown  man he knew she was not staying in jail for long
people in Angola are very sad because babia had become like their brother  and he was preparing his album

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: October 08, 2014, 10:38

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Very sad news indeed.
LE BIG BOSS

SoukousFan #5 on: October 08, 2014, 14:26

• View Profile
honestly i am shocked!! This is very sad ... Seeing his facebook, he looked very fine.

EMOVICTEAM #6 on: October 08, 2014, 14:28

• View Profile
One person I do not know from QL.....May someone post a pic of him?.....and what can lead him to die after an argument?

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: October 08, 2014, 14:31

• Administrator
    • View Profile
One person I do not know from QL.....May someone post a pic of him?.....and what can lead him to die after an argument?
OMG,am really shocked you don't know Babia!!!!!
Anyway, a picture won't remind you of him,maybe if you hear him sing you'll relate him to the voice
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #8 on: October 08, 2014, 15:50

• View Profile
OMG this is too sad, my condelances go out to his family, Kisi Ndjora and Koffi.....damn this is too sad I really didn't think an argument can cause an cardiac arrest but it seems like it can.....I was just listening to Amen yesterday.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

NEWSIDE96 #9 on: October 08, 2014, 16:08

• View Profile

(0:49) Memories of my last years in Kin and when these clips came out it was the first time I saw Babia and I said to myself who is this guy that can sing so good, so sad first allegedly adjani died now Chokoro, for me he goes down as one of the greatest 1st voice singers of his generation. RIP  :'(

mvulusi96 #10 on: October 08, 2014, 16:18

He's was my opinion the best singer of the Congolese Music History 
Rest In Peace, Bro

Ken Bilele #11 on: October 08, 2014, 16:28

• View Profile
What a sad story!!!! RIP Babia, one of the finest singers of his generation, If not drugs this man would have been Fally of today. Once again another mystery of a superstar's death! how can argument lead to death? pole to the Family of Chokoro.

archos #12 on: October 08, 2014, 16:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
check your PM ken i'll explain to you what happened

JV “Lone Ranger” #13 on: October 08, 2014, 17:13

• View Profile
really can believe this just happened....i'm really shocked and sad

bigbodybeats #14 on: October 08, 2014, 18:12

• View Profile
Hey ARCHOS can you PM and tell me what happened