Author Topic: RIP BABIA NDONGA  (Read 20474 times)

BG-ground #15 on: October 08, 2014, 18:19

• View Profile
check your PM ken i'll explain to you what happened

Me too I wanna check my PM archos!

Just the other day I thought about him...When Kissi Ndjora was siding with Koffi and insulting JB,she forgot that Koffi banned Babia from singing his songs..but JB allowed him to!

I was listening Meslain( from the album Magie) and his vocals( for me) was the best, used to confuz his voice with Eric Tutsi...RIP

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #16 on: October 08, 2014, 18:27

• Administrator
    • View Profile
OMG this is too sad, my condelances go out to his family, Kisi Ndjora and Koffi.....damn this is too sad I really didn't think an argument can cause an cardiac arrest but it seems like it can.....I was just listening to Amen yesterday.
How does Koffi come in the equation?
Koffi didn't want anything to do with Babia,he deleted his vocals from the album Bord Ezanga Kombo and when Babia quit and went solo and did some concerts doing Quartier Latin songs Koffi went on tv to say only Cindy is allowed and the rest are just messing his songs and have no  permission to sing them,this infuriated all former QL,Sam Tshintu and Suzuki especially, Sam was even almost spitting on the floor in studio when the word Koffi was mentioned by the interviewer.

Koffi is now playing an angel and using his henchmen to try and blame Fally,it's fucking dirty game!!!
LE BIG BOSS

SoukousFan #17 on: October 08, 2014, 19:18

• View Profile
Babia and Eric had very complimentary voices e.g. Meslian, Dossier du Jour ... I wonder how Kissindjora feels right now, all of that insulting and then this happens ... Hmm, for me, He was definetly had one of the best voices to come out from Congo ... Repose en paix Babia Ndonga Chokoro

masatomo #18 on: October 09, 2014, 00:42

• View Profile
Oh man I can't believe this. RIP Babia... He was my favorite singer of QLI.
I used to confuse his voice with Eric Tutsi too lol.  All the former quartier latin musicians must be very sad..

check your PM ken i'll explain to you what happened

Me too I wanna check my PM archos!

Just the other day I thought about him...When Kissi Ndjora was siding with Koffi and insulting JB,she forgot that Koffi banned Babia from singing his songs..but JB allowed him to!

I was listening Meslain( from the album Magie) and his vocals( for me) was the best, used to confuz his voice with Eric Tutsi...RIP

Franco Pepe Kalle #19 on: October 09, 2014, 00:50

• View Profile
As I said before Koffi was made by others. Others such as Babia Ndonga made him who he is today. Koffi Olomide cannot stand it. Koffi is a person who has always hated Babia and others. Koffi Olomide is one man with very low self-esteem.

DJ Sly, like it or not, if Koffi never acknowledges Babia, he will lose popularity. Koffi is becoming more and more irrelevant. The only reason Koffi is relevant is because his older music.

Windeck123 #20 on: October 09, 2014, 01:41

• View Profile
Never heard of him but this is sad sudden deaths never make sense may his soul rest in peace and and to his fans in this thread keep his legacy alive.

Windeck123 #21 on: October 09, 2014, 01:46

• View Profile
OMG this is too sad, my condelances go out to his family, Kisi Ndjora and Koffi.....damn this is too sad I really didn't think an argument can cause an cardiac arrest but it seems like it can.....I was just listening to Amen yesterday.
How does Koffi come in the equation?
Koffi didn't want anything to do with Babia,he deleted his vocals from the album Bord Ezanga Kombo and when Babia quit and went solo and did some concerts doing Quartier Latin songs Koffi went on tv to say only Cindy is allowed and the rest are just messing his songs and have no  permission to sing them,this infuriated all former QL,Sam Tshintu and Suzuki especially, Sam was even almost spitting on the floor in studio when the word Koffi was mentioned by the interviewer.

Koffi is now playing an angel and using his henchmen to try and blame Fally,it's fucking dirty game!!!
What is he blaming Fally for and why does he do this to people that worked with him but want to do their own thing? Many people know he's a legend why do he not want other people to succeed?

masatomo #22 on: October 09, 2014, 02:43

• View Profile
I am surprised that some people don't know who Babia Ndonga Chokoro was. Especially those who pretend to be quartier latin fans. It seems like they don't care about history.

BG-ground #23 on: October 09, 2014, 03:04

• View Profile
I am surprised that some people don't know who Babia Ndonga Chokoro was. Especially those who pretend to be quartier latin fans. It seems like they don't care about history.
Well you have to understand that ppl became die hard QL fans when Effrakata came out, but were really fans of Fally, Gibson,Soleil,Jordan,Geco,etc....some chose Koffi as they wouldn't choose between JB and Werra! But other,like me, been listening(and still ownes) songs all the way to papa Bonheur! Lol

KAISARI #24 on: October 09, 2014, 03:49

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
R.I.P Babia...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

ngombeshenzi55 #25 on: October 09, 2014, 08:32

• View Profile
Relax Guys..Even Koffi  will die just lile the rest of us. He is not Imortal. His time will come..the ground 6ft under chooses not. Peace

SoukousFan #26 on: October 09, 2014, 09:10

• View Profile
Well you have to understand that ppl became die hard QL fans when Effrakata came out, but were really fans of Fally, Gibson,Soleil,Jordan,Geco,etc....some chose Koffi as they wouldn't choose between JB and Werra! But other,like me, been listening(and still ownes) songs all the way to papa Bonheur! Lol

hahaha that is really way back, the Rosettes, the Fifis, the Florianes and the Jackys where very very young kikikiki
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 09:14 by SoukousFan »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #27 on: October 09, 2014, 10:51

• Administrator
    • View Profile
As I said before Koffi was made by others. Others such as Babia Ndonga made him who he is today. Koffi Olomide cannot stand it. Koffi is a person who has always hated Babia and others. Koffi Olomide is one man with very low self-esteem.

DJ Sly, like it or not, if Koffi never acknowledges Babia, he will lose popularity. Koffi is becoming more and more irrelevant. The only reason Koffi is relevant is because his older music.
Well said FPK.
LE BIG BOSS

Mwana Nsalu #28 on: October 10, 2014, 02:35

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique