Author Topic: FINALLY, FERRE GOLA FIRST PETITE YA QUARTIER GENERIQUE PILILI YA MBUMA!!!!!  (Read 32451 times)

EMOVICTEAM #45 on: August 29, 2014, 15:44

• View Profile
Windeck, it was just a bit of humour, there are some hardcore fans of Werrason and Fally who have probably vowed that they will continue to rubbish anything released by Ferre, EMO is one of them so it makes me wonder he still bothers to listen to Ferre's music in the first place. Lol
Okay I understand and I listened to the song to me it's good enough to play at a party, it's a good Generique I would dance to.

This generic started all well with the sweet voice of ferre and his singers and the accampanying sebene. It started exactly like nyokas petit ya quartier and then boom, some kind of werrason like sebene but with a lesser solo in quality. Then it skyrocketed into a very bad path up to its demise. I do not gate ferre, but I hate to see that he never learnt how to arrange sebene while in wenge. I compare him to fally because that is his age group and competitor.  Fally may be a bit monotonous with the oriengo like rythm, but all in all or on avarage, his sebens take people to the
Dance floor. Not this crap by ferre.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #46 on: August 29, 2014, 15:44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Okay I understand and I listened to the song to me it's good enough to play at a party, it's a good Generique I would dance to.
Indeed, it's a good generique considering that it's very danceable and its a pure generique compared to some we've been treated to which lack solo guitar and too long for nothing.
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #47 on: August 29, 2014, 15:46

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This generic started all well with the sweet voice of ferre and his singers and the accampanying sebene. It started exactly like nyokas petit ya quartier and then boom, some kind of werrason like sebene but with a lesser solo in quality. Then it skyrocketed into a very bad path up to its demise. I do not gate ferre, but I hate to see that he never learnt how to arrange sebene while in wenge. I compare him to fally because that is his age group and competitor.  Fally may be a bit monotonous with the oriengo like rythm, but all in all or on avarage, his sebens take people to the
Yeah,keep listening to Fally then, let those of us who enjoy straight up sebene enjoy, we don't want the oriengo nonsense that you enjoy and yes we are happy with 3 or 4 atalukus, we don't need 8 atalukus and 15 minute useless sebenes.
You've been saying Ferre just does rhumbas and generiques without singing a bit, this time he does something different, he starts by singing before going into sebene you still complain,what do you want, he's not Fally and he's not JB or Werra,he's Ferre, it's his style and he has his fans. :)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 15:48 by DJ SLY »
LE BIG BOSS

JV “Lone Ranger” #48 on: August 29, 2014, 16:19

• View Profile

skyrocketed into a very bad path up to its demise. I do not gate ferre, but I hate to see that he never learnt how to arrange sebene while in wenge. I compare him to fally because that is his age group and competitor.  Fally may be a bit monotonous with the oriengo like rythm, but all in all or on avarage, his sebens take people to the

suba lala....i'm not sure what you been listening too.....in my book the only generique Fally made that was better than Ferre's was Droit Chemin, the rest farata na farata average.

archos #49 on: August 29, 2014, 16:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

skyrocketed into a very bad path up to its demise. I do not gate ferre, but I hate to see that he never learnt how to arrange sebene while in wenge. I compare him to fally because that is his age group and competitor.  Fally may be a bit monotonous with the oriengo like rythm, but all in all or on avarage, his sebens take people to the

suba lala....i'm not sure what you been listening too.....in my book the only generique Fally made that was better than Ferre's was Droit Chemin, the rest farata na farata average.

;D ;D ;D ;D man you dey funny ohhhhhh like the naijas would say :D :D :D

EMOVICTEAM #50 on: August 29, 2014, 16:50

• View Profile

Play toi et moi in any pub, and they will flock like birds on the danceflow. Here in Zambia, toi et moi is being danced to every night. I criticise based on facts not hate. Even hustler is back is better than our generic under discusion.

JV “Lone Ranger” #51 on: August 29, 2014, 17:07

• View Profile
Play toi et moi in any pub, and they will flock like birds on the danceflow. Here in Zambia, toi et moi is being danced to every night. I criticise based on facts not hate. Even hustler is back is better than our generic under discusion.

Well said...in zambia, it had to be in Zambia...Toi et Moi or any of Kosa leka generique doesn't get played or people even request for it here in the UK and when it does and i mean when it gets played you will only see one or two faggots or a drunk on the dancefloor making a fool of themselves ;D ;D...then again most people here praise any generique that has loud solo guitar and they immediately say its the best generique ever

JV “Lone Ranger” #52 on: August 29, 2014, 17:09

• View Profile

;D ;D ;D ;D man you dey funny ohhhhhh like the naijas would say :D :D :D

lol.... ;D

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #53 on: August 29, 2014, 17:48

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Well said...in zambia, it had to be in Zambia...Toi et Moi or any of Kosa leka generique doesn't get played or people even request for it here in the UK and when it does and i mean when it gets played you will only see one or two faggots or a drunk on the dancefloor making a fool of themselves ;D ;D...then again most people here praise any generique that has loud solo guitar and they immediately say its the best generique ever
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

Nkosi #54 on: August 29, 2014, 21:25

• View Profile
I have learnt a few things from this generique. This is a typical Ferre generique and he won fans by doing this and his type of songs. Album after album its the same. His fans love this and defend him and dont apreciate critics that much.....l hope the same approach will work with other artists. Not a situation wereby when its Ferre its all sweet but when its Wazekwa then we spend the whole month shooting it down and urging his fans not to support blindly

Rajogi #55 on: August 29, 2014, 22:07

• View Profile
I have learnt a few things from this generique. This is a typical Ferre generique and he won fans by doing this and his type of songs. Album after album its the same. His fans love this and defend him and dont apreciate critics that much.....l hope the same approach will work with other artists. Not a situation wereby when its Ferre its all sweet but when its Wazekwa then we spend the whole month shooting it down and urging his fans not to support blindly
Ye.. there's definitely a massive bias when it comes to this issue, I'm a fan but i'm not liking his direction. Seems to me like a downward spiral his most recent work with  exception of rhumbas doesn't compare well with his previous.  :'(

Jdog #56 on: August 29, 2014, 22:16

• View Profile
Valetino, I don't know what you're talking about because Fally has made better generiques then Droit Chemin like Hustler is back and La Jungle.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #57 on: August 29, 2014, 22:21

• View Profile
You're essentially comparing them....
English not my first language and so is the case for most of us here but I think I have clearly explained my point so why you choose to cut out part of my explanation only is what I don't understand,if that's your translation then it's fine,go with it if it pleases you mzee.
Lol Sly isn't English the national language of Zambia or maybe your not from the city and English wasn't really spoken over there where you're from.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #58 on: August 30, 2014, 09:04

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Lol Sly isn't English the national language of Zambia or maybe your not from the city and English wasn't really spoken over there where you're from.
Not that I don't understand or Speak English well, I know it very well. The guy was just trying to lecture me, it is fine. This is trivial matter and I wanted to close it by repeating my original statement as the guy clearly did not understand what I had said when I mentioned the name Flamme Kapaya.

Regarding the language used in Zambia, yes, English is the official language as we have more than 70 native languages in Zambia, each region or province has a different language or dialect.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 09:07 by DJ SLY »
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #59 on: August 30, 2014, 10:17

• View Profile
Valetino, I don't know what you're talking about because Fally has made better generiques then Droit Chemin like Hustler is back and La Jungle.

exactly.