Author Topic: I didn't know that JB Mpiana was black like Werrason  (Read 3606 times)

mvulusi96 on: August 29, 2014, 18:21

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: August 29, 2014, 18:51

• View Profile
When you rich, your body cells consume better nutrients, they bath in sweet hot water, they consume better drinks like champagne,  they experience the best lotion and soap, they kiss and have sex with the best women. So, obviously your body cells, change color, dont they?

archos #2 on: August 29, 2014, 19:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
indeed like emo says  success changes appearance , but its well know that jb takes extra care of his new skin only sees sunlight when absolutely forced to lol
strangly enough many of this borthers and sistas are naturally much  more lightskinned
himself  became like lighter in very early 90's then bleached on it   to make it stronger
 if you look at nsone aswell you can he was much darker in those days than now,lelo lar ekoti lol

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: August 29, 2014, 21:09

• Administrator
    • View Profile
EMO is right,I can give an example of our own Zambian President who was really dark and ugly before he became President, he's now light skinned. 
We also know that back in days cameras were crap and the lighting wasn't enough, compare JB's looks in the same clips when they show him outdoors and when he's there in studio with Werra, you can see that he was still light skinned however it is quite clear that he's bleached his skin a bit but he definitely knows how to take care of his skin, when you see him closely the skin is even even the knuckles show that he's light skinned as normally the knuckles and knees show always give all away. Lol
LE BIG BOSS

Rajogi #4 on: August 29, 2014, 21:56

• View Profile
Its like two different people one singing outside and one indoors..

Jdog #5 on: August 29, 2014, 22:25

• View Profile
Haha....Emo I don't how sex changes physical appearance  :D :D
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa