Author Topic: WERRA STILL RECRUITING ATALAKUS  (Read 646 times)

shamala on: November 05, 2023, 07:51

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

mrvibes #1 on: November 05, 2023, 08:01

• View Profile
looks like in Kin some have
Orchestre propre a ( leaders name)
Other have ( groupe d’accompagnement)
And werra has a ( groupe de recruitment)
I mean , damn when is this going to end?
Why does he just convince Bill Clinton and give have of the entire group salary every month  lol
Ba recruitment  sur recruitment c’est pas beau ça

SYMPLICITY #2 on: November 06, 2023, 06:34

• View Profile
Beefing up the department?
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjWeHuTY/

Omusakhulu, I think you got it wrong. He is not recruiting new atalakus. The three featured here are his atalakus, Jamaique, Wasabo and Golberg. Jamaique has been there since Ambulance left, Goldberg even longer and Wasabo was recruited early or mid this year.

shamala #3 on: November 06, 2023, 09:57

• View Profile

Omusakhulu, I think you got it wrong. He is not recruiting new atalakus. The three featured here are his atalakus, Jamaique, Wasabo and Golberg. Jamaique has been there since Ambulance left, Goldberg even longer and Wasabo was recruited early or mid this year.

My bad, I don't know them... The Gucci guy  cri was impressive
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SYMPLICITY #4 on: November 06, 2023, 10:19

• View Profile

My bad, I don't know them... The Gucci guy  cri was impressive

The Gucci guy is Wasabo, the most creative in my opinion, and has a real atalaku's voice plus interesting stage antics and engages the crowd quite well. I am just curious why Werrason doesn't regard him as highly as the other two washed-out ones. He is given very limited opportunities in repetitions and concerts. Maybe @Nkosi the insider could shed a light why the most talented and versatile atalaku is the one at the bottom of the pyramid..

Nkosi #5 on: November 08, 2023, 05:49

• View Profile
Werrason likes Wasabo so much such that unlike others who had to go through the reserve team, he came straight into the first team. He was openly praising him and his creativity three weeks ago. Wenge MMM fans also love him so much. He has not been given much space because they mostly do old animation which has been shared between Jamiaque and Golbert. However, he has been given space on Morote and we will see him taking a leading role next year, Jamique will most likely leave and focus on his band in Kisangani.

SYMPLICITY #6 on: November 08, 2023, 12:10

• View Profile
Werrason likes Wasabo so much such that unlike others who had to go through the reserve team, he came straight into the first team. He was openly praising him and his creativity three weeks ago. Wenge MMM fans also love him so much. He has not been given much space because they mostly do old animation which has been shared between Jamiaque and Golbert. However, he has been given space on Morote and we will see him taking a leading role next year, Jamique will most likely leave and focus on his band in Kisangani.

Wasabo can really reenergize Werra's animation department given a chance and exposure. It's been flat for far too long

Manzambi94 #7 on: November 08, 2023, 12:31

• View Profile
It is better for Jamaïque to leave he sings in his non natural voice and he isn't that much creative it has been at least two years since Werra dropped a generique which is crazy tbh

Nkosi #8 on: November 09, 2023, 10:52

• View Profile
I agree with you. Jama is not a creative animator, even Golbert does bettering terms of being creative. He will do well with his own band as a singer. He makes good money with Kisangani donors.

archos #9 on: November 10, 2023, 11:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
By the way its only now that i am figureing out that the other soloist apart from mayi ya kamba is no other than chai ngenge's soloist from when he went solo

Nkosi #10 on: November 10, 2023, 14:26

• View Profile
@Archos, you mean Yamukolo? Looks like they actually rate him highly. He is the one who plays the sophisticated solo parts. I actually find him more aggressive as well. I like the Kimbangu type.

archos #11 on: November 10, 2023, 14:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Manzambi94 #12 on: November 10, 2023, 14:42

• View Profile
By the way its only now that i am figureing out that the other soloist apart from mayi ya kamba is no other than chai ngenge's soloist from when he went solo
So Chai totally forsaked the solo career? Man BCBG ex members aren't really doing JB's prime unfortunately