Author Topic: JB MPIANA - Irremplaçable ( Hommage à papa wemba)  (Read 5499 times)

Manzambi94 #15 on: May 04, 2021, 22:50

• View Profile
Do y’all think JB will release chemin de fer and balle de match one day ?

I don't thin he will ever release another album tbh, if he hadn't released 8 years after Balle De Match Générique ans 6 years after Je Ne Te Calculé Pas why releasing? There is a reason why doesn't release music and probably it is better like that

Lamusica #16 on: May 05, 2021, 03:00

• View Profile
Reading through these comments, it's almost as though JB owes you guys something. Whether he chooses to release or not, it's his prerogative. Get over yourselves.

shamala #17 on: May 06, 2021, 13:03

• View Profile
Reading through these comments, it's almost as though JB owes you guys something. Whether he chooses to release or not, it's his prerogative. Get over yourselves.

Echoing what I have been saying all these years. For me, I choose to listen to his live concerts where you get new materials.

Note that BCBG is one of the most stable bands around despite lack of "productivity". This when you compare to the most productive bands. JB has his niche and the niche is satisfied.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

CM PRINCE #18 on: May 06, 2021, 13:59

• View Profile
Looool the excuses that the remaining BCBG fans come up with to justify the delay of albums is something else. So you’re telling me you’re just fans of live concerts and not studio music? You started being fans of just their live concerts? Bcbg concerts are boring with those lame VIP shows with their horrible outdated chorus consisting of Kibens, Rio and JDL, and Jb outshining everyone in choreography.

archos #19 on: May 06, 2021, 14:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
bro i think for the bcbg fans outside kinshasa they have understood that  there is very very very thin connection they can have directly with the group,so they just get on with the little they have as they have limited power
mind you bro even the groups once known for excellent interaction with fans,the impact aint the same anymore of fans voice
its all become a "as long as the boss is good " thing
the rare guys who are present in media are mosaka and rio who are neither the closest on singing side or on administration side so they are basically thrown under fire having to try their best to save their group's face while the higher up remain silent and enigmatic

« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 14:26 by archos »

shamala #20 on: May 06, 2021, 20:13

• View Profile
Looool the excuses that the remaining BCBG fans come up with to justify the delay of albums is something else. So you’re telling me you’re just fans of live concerts and not studio music? You started being fans of just their live concerts? Bcbg concerts are boring with those lame VIP shows with their horrible outdated chorus consisting of Kibens, Rio and JDL, and Jb outshining everyone in choreography.

Hehehe.. As the saying goes "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder "My collections are 90 % live/concert music (I so miss FIKIN concerts). I don't like studio music, my preference. My comments are not an excuse on behalf of BCBG but observations. Remember I have on previous occasions asserted that BDM may never see the light of day. I reiterate BDM will be out when it's out.
That being said, BCBG "milele"

Meanwhile enjoy this live rhumba (Support singers are Modachaud, Mantsioka, Atshuda and Michigan)... Thanks for your comments.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 14:09 by shamala »

Longbluesquid #21 on: May 07, 2021, 06:29

• View Profile
Man this song needs to be in lossless. It’s sooo beautiful.

shamala #22 on: May 07, 2021, 09:07

• View Profile
Man this song needs to be in lossless. It’s sooo beautiful.

Kalo Bass!!!!