Author Topic: HERITIER WATA - WOSSO (OFFICIAL CLIP)  (Read 2533 times)

Manzambi94 on: December 21, 2021, 23:07

• View Profile

archos #1 on: December 21, 2021, 23:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
crazy how one addition(japonais)can change this much things,proper generique with intent

BienMat23 #2 on: December 22, 2021, 02:17

• View Profile
Very good song, is it only me guys that feels Generique THese days is missing that most memorable animation that will stay in your mind like back in the day, eg like Debarquement Mpunda Effrakata Solola Bien Ndombolo and many others

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: December 22, 2021, 04:26

• View Profile
It could have benefited greatly had they used real drums. Still no memorable crie and solo guitar partition. It's like they are all trying but failing.

There is something off with Heritier just like Deplick, But na Fillet doing mabanga in generiques. Their voices are not meant for such. Sounds like a child shouting on top of their voice. :D

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #4 on: December 22, 2021, 21:43

• View Profile
Very good song, is it only me guys that feels Generique THese days is missing that most memorable animation that will stay in your mind like back in the day, eg like Debarquement Mpunda Effrakata Solola Bien Ndombolo and many others
I hear what you are saying, I hear you clearly.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #5 on: December 22, 2021, 21:45

• View Profile

Video quality and concept makes this the best 2021 release for me, I love it.........only if Bercy never left lol

BienMat23 #6 on: December 23, 2021, 02:39

• View Profile

Video quality and concept makes this the best 2021 release for me, I love it.........only if Bercy never left lol
I agree it’s a top release, have  you listened to Cappucino LBG’s release I think it competes also

Lamusica #7 on: December 23, 2021, 04:45

• View Profile

At first listen it didn't really stick for me. Will have to listen to it loud with a glass of rum.

The video on the other hand is of great quality. Love seeing this sort of production. Another thing I noticed is that Wata is starting to dress better. I can sense a touch a professional stylist in the way he's put together.

Always love seeing Japonais of course lol.

archos #8 on: December 23, 2021, 16:27

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
one thing i like with heritier is that he wont let you be in the line of 4 or 6 dancers just because you are one of his main men,he picks his best dancers whether you are a day one guy  like cedrick mbungu or guys who just joined like  smoke and jerry speer,you wont see giresse or miyembe there just because of their history with the group

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #9 on: December 23, 2021, 20:42

• View Profile
one thing i like with heritier is that he wont let you be in the line of 4 or 6 dancers just because you are one of his main men,he picks his best dancers whether you are a day one guy  like cedrick mbungu or guys who just joined like  smoke and jerry speer,you wont see giresse or miyembe there just because of their history with the group
Yeah this is working good for him kkkkkkk and I know where its not working lets not mention them, they are tired lol

Manzambi94 #10 on: December 26, 2021, 08:25

• View Profile

Japonais needs to stop stealing other people's guitar licks, he did such an Amazing job in Mi Ange when he played for two minutes his original creation. Ambulance and the other guy too they should stop stealing other people's cries now the other guy (the guy Who made the Sukuma yo yo in Mi A ge in this Generique hasn't done nothing but Ambulance tho)

The minute of 1:10 of Wosso Is very similar to the minute 00:10 of Bi Landa Landa

The only things changung Is that in BM's video there Is the second Guitar playing a Little bit After the First Guitar plays while in the Heritier's video there isn't the second Guitar playing
The minute in 2:10 of Wosso It Is equal to Tse Tse at 1:20

At 4:36 Ambulance uses this crie used by Capuccino's atalaku

4:35 Capucino Crie token by Ambulance

With that said I have liked the Guitar lick at 4:26 that goes until the 5:00 minute Mark

With all these said and with the debunkation of the stolen cries/licks I would have liked for the Guitar lick at 4:26 to being developed further and earlier because to me that was the best and the most original lick of the Song, unfortunately Heritier hadn't done that so automatically with all the stolen materiale the Song becomes less beautiful and less successful than Mi Ange but I can see that Heritier really wants to be also known for his generique and not only for his rhumbas but he should be stoppong Japonais and the others from stealing cries and licks, It kills the originality

Jdog #11 on: December 27, 2021, 07:04

• View Profile

Lol what's a Wosso? Anyways this generique has been on repeat, i think the mabanga at the beginning should not have been there, the song should've started with the instrumental then Plata's part. My favorite part is @5:56 till the end, Japonais was feeling it  :D. The video is all over the place it's like they have a boxing theme then a 007 theme. But overall I like the song and video.

That's how it's supposed to be, always present your best.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #12 on: December 27, 2021, 14:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the boxing theme and the title wosso is because of a video which was trending in kin of a boxing match where  a guy was hitting his opponent so hard that he falled several times so when he went down crowd was shouting "wosso"