Author Topic: FERRE KICKS CHIKITO OUT OF HIS GROUP  (Read 11295 times)

kendrick500 #15 on: July 11, 2017, 04:11

• View Profile
If chikito was being unprofessional all the time I don't see what's wrong with ferre kicking him out
Faux formatuer then has failed in handling a teenage Chickito into  a disciplined young adult or a pro...

Kaisari you called ferre Faux formatuer wow this nigga have lost his brain your hate for ferre is too much i guess ferre is giving you sleepless night
may amadioha fall on you for hating ferre  8)

KAISARI #16 on: July 11, 2017, 04:26

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Amadioha will befall you for or not seeing the truth.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 03:54 by KAISARI »
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Toolz #17 on: July 11, 2017, 20:15

• View Profile
@Kendrick, brotherly so you fit dey talk like this? Why bring amadioha into a normal debate like this now? Na wa o! You fall my hand sha....Chai! You fall my hand!
Can't we all talk without taking things to the extreme?

dany #18 on: July 12, 2017, 00:42

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
Ferre gola is cold if he can turn his back on his own child..who is chikito??? Besides when chikio left to have a solo career and returned he wasn't valued like he was before... ferre gola has a Napoleon complex his temper is as short as he is....20 plus kids what an individual

Matebu #19 on: July 12, 2017, 01:13

• View Profile
Faux formateur had me cracking up. I've been a big Ferre fan since the 90's, but one has to be in denial not to concede that his band leadership leaves a lot to be desired at times.

I'm still not even sure what the official name of his band is (Jet7, Gaulois, Ferre and the Ferrettes?)

Roméo Seben #20 on: July 12, 2017, 03:01

• View Profile
NOW EVERY FAN OF FERRE GOLA LE PADRE SEE THAT WHEN HE IS ATTACKING LIKE THIS, ON THIS FORUM, IT IS BECAUSED OF THE QUALITY OF QQJD  8)

SO HONESTLY I DO NOT HAVE THE STRENGTH TO ANSWER ALL THE RIDICULOUS COMMENTS , I have too much fun with this album  ;)

Matebu #21 on: July 12, 2017, 04:00

• View Profile
^ This thread is not about QQJD though, is it?

Just waiting for pole position to chime in with his caps lock as well  ;D

kendrick500 #22 on: July 12, 2017, 05:12

• View Profile
@Kendrick, brotherly so you fit dey talk like this? Why bring amadioha into a normal debate like this now? Na wa o! You fall my hand sha....Chai! You fall my hand!
Can't we all talk without taking things to the extreme?

Bros no vex jare i don dey monitor this guy comment about Ferre every time i know no why him hate Ferre so much like this but if you insult fally him go carry am for head  Anyway me no too take am serious

BR #23 on: July 12, 2017, 08:48

• View Profile
Some coments are wanting. Some ipupni fans as others call him in kenya expect if any of ferre's band members burn his home he just need be seated somewheee and forgive him/them, if they sleep with his wife ferre just forgive them, if they don't participate in group work ferre to sit back and praise them etc????? NO! Ferre has to follow the right channel to make his group click. On chikito who doesn't know his story some ten years back for you to castigate ferre? Because he made chikito he has to continue making him no matter what because he is ferre? Give ferre break guys.

Toolz #24 on: July 12, 2017, 09:28

• View Profile
@Kendrick, na so the guy dey nor be only for Ferre.Na him way be dat, na to just leave am waka abeg.
Some comments are just out of this world! What has QQJD got to do with  Chikito's sack? Smh!  So much for fans o! Some fans are just impossible.
Well, to some , being a fan is to worship the ground on which an artiste walks...smh! Na wa! Lol

archos #25 on: July 12, 2017, 14:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
for me ferre is right, chikito had a lot of discipline issues already before leaving and of course when you leave in a controversial way and come back leaders tend to be less patient with you unless there is a incredible bond between the boss and that employee like koffi and bouro
but what i would have done though  is giving him suspension and take him out of tour lists for a good while,in these difficult conditions musicians are facing nowadays if that did not make chikito change then nothing will