Author Topic: CONGOLESE HEREDITY  (Read 3515 times)

Manzambi94 on: July 10, 2017, 11:09

• View Profile
I am concerned because unlike many European singers, it  is very difficult to see lyrics online of Congolese artist, so I suggest to choose our favorite song or favourite artist and start to write his lyrics with an English translation and meaning. Because it is honestly absurd seeing that there aren't no Franco, no Tabu or no Werra, Koffi, JB, Fally and Ferré lyrics I will personally sstart to write all the lyrics form 7 Jours De La Semaine starting from Lokoso and you can start from whoever you want. Let's keep our music alive in every way guys and girls.

Mwana Nsalu #1 on: July 10, 2017, 12:03

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
i had started a lyrics site years ago and got lazy so theres only a hand ful of songs up. but i'm willing to put up whatever songs get translated here onto the site http://congokinlyrics.blogspot.com

archos #2 on: July 10, 2017, 17:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lyrics are easy to write but translation can be damn hard especially as sometimes  a few sentences make zero sense taken outside music

KAISARI #3 on: July 11, 2017, 01:03

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
 You shoot them down for making songs for their Anglo fans but yet you're willing and ready to translate lyrics in Ingles...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

shamala #4 on: July 11, 2017, 03:50

• View Profile
i had started a lyrics site years ago and got lazy so theres only a hand ful of songs up. but i'm willing to put up whatever songs get translated here onto the site http://congokinlyrics.blogspot.com

I was just about to ask you what happened to the site...
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.