Author Topic: BOGUS HAVE CHOSEN WAR  (Read 2999 times)

Manzambi94 on: November 11, 2021, 17:42

• View Profile

Very hard diss toward Werra, Tshala Mwana and Koffi it is really a very bad moment for Kin based musicians, they felt they were untouchable but more and more people are outing them out
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 17:51 by Manzambi94 »

archos #1 on: November 11, 2021, 17:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he already did with nolly tambu an interview two three days ago i think,and the maison mere guys already reacted typically 
people are underestimating bogus' stubborness,not even jb could handle him when he stood firm on something or convincing him to forget forever that issue
and when somebody has reached the level where even insults do not hold him back its dangerous
than being said i know him for 30 years now and his facial expressions still kill me like its the first time :D :D :D
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 17:53 by archos »

CM PRINCE #2 on: November 11, 2021, 19:14

• View Profile
This guy again?!

archos #3 on: November 11, 2021, 19:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
This guy again?!

he'll never stop,its been going on since before the split of wenge, he tried already about 15 times going on tv to talk about it  but either jb managed to restrict him or asked to editors to remove that part
even ya defao stepped in but no,he wants something from werra and only from werra

BienMat23 #4 on: November 11, 2021, 20:50

• View Profile
What exactly does he want is it a money sum?

CM PRINCE #5 on: November 11, 2021, 21:22

• View Profile
This guy again?!

he'll never stop,its been going on since before the split of wenge, he tried already about 15 times going on tv to talk about it  but either jb managed to restrict him or asked to editors to remove that part
even ya defao stepped in but no,he wants something from werra and only from werra
Ahh Werra for the sake of all humanity just bloody pay the guy. I actually find Bogus so annoying

D Tabzy #6 on: November 12, 2021, 11:03

• View Profile
The one thing that comes to my head when I see this guy is: "Epuis oy'eza makambo ya ba Congolais! Yo oza Congolais te ozo comprendre?!"

Manzambi94 #7 on: November 12, 2021, 11:19

• View Profile
What exactly does he want is it a money sum?
That is exaclt what I am asking myself as well. I mean JB already paid the supposed sum and even if Werra paid him, the thing about BA droit d'auteur (copyright) usually should be like I pay you for a lifetime and beyond to you and you family because of the song you have written. Even if Werra paid him a million it would be a one time thing. Totally different than to be paid consistently for your writing credits

archos #8 on: November 12, 2021, 13:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
except jb himself who even paid him almost triple price the pack of songs he gave him to make him forget about werra,some big politicians stepped in and gave him money or advice to play it down  but he always came back with it,i believe back in 1998 before he officially joined bcbg he said he  is very resentful because  of his relative almost died  in hospital while he was expecting werra to give him his money as soon as he is back from kalayi boeing tour ,but werra ignored him
he should have gottenover for me but it seems its his nature,in private i hear that he says the day he goes to kinshasa he'll also deal with koffi the way koffi sent police to arrest him during the vieux ebola polemic days when he was already an ex bcbg member and that he had to be sent to europe by jb because he was under massive physical threat along with his family
thats the paradox with bogus half of him is that super christian guy other half is a king of grudges

Manzambi94 #9 on: November 12, 2021, 22:27

• View Profile

Lol this is how Maison Mere replied. Sending Maître Ninja (The biggest bodyguard of Maison Mere) to reply to Bogus saying the usual same old story "Werra doesn't steal songs, this guy is broke, this guy is jealous" etc.

archos #10 on: November 12, 2021, 22:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
not only that there has been about 3 4 interviews already,him, niamacorp,tresor lumiere and ken mpiana, and one or two other i think

CM PRINCE #11 on: November 12, 2021, 23:10

• View Profile
except jb himself who even paid him almost triple price the pack of songs he gave him to make him forget about werra,some big politicians stepped in and gave him money or advice to play it down  but he always came back with it,i believe back in 1998 before he officially joined bcbg he said he  is very resentful because  of his relative almost died  in hospital while he was expecting werra to give him his money as soon as he is back from kalayi boeing tour ,but werra ignored him
he should have gottenover for me but it seems its his nature,in private i hear that he says the day he goes to kinshasa he'll also deal with koffi the way koffi sent police to arrest him during the vieux ebola polemic days when he was already an ex bcbg member and that he had to be sent to europe by jb because he was under massive physical threat along with his family
thats the paradox with bogus half of him is that super christian guy other half is a king of grudges
So you’re telling me this guy has been paid what he’s owed multiple times by different people and yet he’s still crying that he didn’t get paid? Make it make sense you want the money that’s owed and you’ve been paid at the end of the day, just say you’re broke bogus, I really don’t like people like that.
I get the relative thing but the rest get over it, and as for the Koffi thing does he not remember what he said about his parents and kids? Wasteman oyo

archos #12 on: November 13, 2021, 13:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
it seems he hurt the maison mere camp hard,just seen about the 7th or 8th interview attacking him today

mrvibes #13 on: November 13, 2021, 14:39

• View Profile
I don’t see way Maison mère guys are getting involved in this  because it’s a personal issue with werra and not maison mère . I do believe the issue  need to be solve between werra and bogus. Getting paid by other people  to cover up the issue is not technically getting paid by werra himself. I do believe bogus want the money has to come from werra and not from other people.  it’s a man to man thing and not a vieux na petit na ye thing. Werra should just call him settled for whatever he owes him and get the issue fix . It’s that simple.

Manzambi94 #14 on: November 13, 2021, 18:45

• View Profile
So you’re telling me this guy has been paid what he’s owed multiple times by different people and yet he’s still crying that he didn’t get paid? Make it make sense you want the money that’s owed and you’ve been paid at the end of the day, just say you’re broke bogus, I really don’t like people like that.
I get the relative thing but the rest get over it, and as for the Koffi thing does he not remember what he said about his parents and kids? Wasteman oyo

You have got to understand where people come from. The Wenge split didn't happen right after Surprise Kapangala being released we don't know if JB gave the money to Bogus after the split or how much they were close with JB. Witj that said, I hope you will never have a relative in a critical condition of life and death with your boss not paying your work of 6 months, because technically is what Werra did, the situation might not be the same because music as a songwriter isn't like physical work but I think you understand the metaphor. Because what if the relative of Bogus died after Surprise Kapangala having all of that success, how would you have felt? I am a Maison Mère fan but I am not blind. I don't know why fans can't keep accountable the artist. If they like him, why we can hold accountable Koffi, JB, Fally, Ferré etc cause they are from rival camps but we can't hold our own accountable? I wish you and all the people defending Werra and clowning Bogus were in a situation like that and I would love to see how you guys would act then. Boy let me find someone I have written too without getting credited as writers in the album, boy eko beba mabeee