Author Topic: IF I WERE SOME GUYS I WOULD AVOID TO...  (Read 13681 times)

Matebu #15 on: October 05, 2016, 19:42

• View Profile
So he killed Zobozi

That's quite a big statement to make. Zozobi has long been involved in heavy kindoki (he's was one of the guys that really pushed it on Koffi in the late 90's) , which is why there is big speculation about the cause of death of his wife and very soon after, his own.

That being said, it's always puzzled me how members and ex members of the vedettes entourage's have mysterious illnesses, accidents, and deaths. The percentage rate is quite high
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 19:44 by Matebu »

chamhembe #16 on: October 05, 2016, 22:22

• View Profile
Gentlemen.for those who have some info ,may you please do a topic on how this witchcaft staff work..for some of us with limited information we get lost when you discuss about it.
does it mean that all those musicians who are succesiful its all about witchcraft.
and we the fans are kind of under a spell to like their music..
i play congolese music evryday in my car(im zimbabwean) does it mean im kinda promoting witchcraft
eish im worried gents ths staff is scaryy

Ken Bilele #17 on: October 06, 2016, 05:12

• View Profile
Gentlemen.for those who have some info ,may you please do a topic on how this witchcaft staff work..for some of us with limited information we get lost when you discuss about it.
does it mean that all those musicians who are succesiful its all about witchcraft.
i play congolese music evryday in my car(im zimbabwean) does it mean im kinda promoting witchcraft

Do you think if there were no witchcraft we would not have popular music or popular musician? I ask myself the same question every time this topic comes up.

Jdog #18 on: October 06, 2016, 08:24

• View Profile
So he killed Zobozi

That's quite a big statement to make. Zozobi has long been involved in heavy kindoki (he's was one of the guys that really pushed it on Koffi in the late 90's) , which is why there is big speculation about the cause of death of his wife and very soon after, his own.

That being said, it's always puzzled me how members and ex members of the vedettes entourage's have mysterious illnesses, accidents, and deaths. The percentage rate is quite high
Wow the interviews I watched he enevr mentioned that, he just said that h was young and that Koffi had him do things. Zobozi said that he gave his life to Christ. It's possible that Koffi did it. 
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #19 on: October 06, 2016, 08:26

• View Profile
Archos, can you make it more clear on what you are talking about. All i get is that Koffi has a revenge plot against people for his jail stay (even though it was his own fault)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 08:29 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

chamhembe #20 on: October 06, 2016, 10:20

• View Profile

Do you think if there were no witchcraft we would not have popular music or popular musician? I ask myself the same question every time this topic comes up.
Ken I cant deny or agree that the musicians use witchcraft because i do not know..yes i have heardabout the illuminati and other stories from the western world..but honestly the stories i read here a staright outa  a lord of the rings movie :D
So thats the reason i want someone to really explain how it works and maybe the impact it has on us as the fans

i have heard of some musicians attacking a rival musicians album spiritually or :o a musician sacrificing fans at a concert ..e.t.c

I just want to understand more if possible with examples

archos #21 on: October 06, 2016, 11:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Archos, can you make it more clear on what you are talking about. All i get is that Koffi has a revenge plot against people for his jail stay (even though it was his own fault)

to be as clear as possible i have proof of people working for koffi warning clearly that they did things against zobozi and the next targets are among others jf ifonge,mosaka ...
and i mean not once by fortune, several times and from several people, and you'll see that all of sudden the journalist patcho rfi would talked a lot about satanism in his recent interviews with the likes of lacoste and openly said in the past that in ferre first concert in brazza there was a suspected mystic rain sent by another artist as there was no rain elsewhere and he did ceremony behind podium for ferre and it stopped and ferre performed and now he is doing videos to mock zobozi's death and attack jf,forgetting his role of journalist

Ken Bilele #22 on: October 06, 2016, 16:01

• View Profile
I think if all these powers are there, that they can kill Zobozi in Angola while they are in Congo and the same witch doctors are Congolese then they would have killed Kabange long time ago and the combatants would be back home by now.

Ken Bilele #23 on: October 06, 2016, 16:04

• View Profile
Or may be, may be I'm writing out of influence of kindoki, I don't know!!

Jdog #24 on: October 07, 2016, 05:45

• View Profile
I think if all these powers are there, that they can kill Zobozi in Angola while they are in Congo and the same witch doctors are Congolese then they would have killed Kabange long time ago and the combatants would be back home by now.
Exactly, they at least can do some good with that witchcraft stuff.

Jdog #25 on: October 07, 2016, 05:46

• View Profile
If Koffi wants to attack all those people then that meant that they said some truths about Koffi that he obviously didn't want to get out to the public.

SYMPLICITY #26 on: October 07, 2016, 10:49

• View Profile
Then Koffi should be able to kill Werra and all his rivals and enemies if this Kindoki stuff is real... or else it is just overplayed. If they have all this power surely they are able to kill all competition...Why are they not doing it?

archos #27 on: October 07, 2016, 11:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 the problem is that most of them have a quite high level of power and of protection
one simple example the case of comedian saisai who came to a bcbg concert and was "humiliated" because he was forced out of stage  by bodyguards as he was suspected to have come with mission of showering some money which was used in a satanic sense to attack him,the "knowledge" the guys had on spiritual level made it easy for them to avoid it,while the same money from the same person got zulema into two months of spiritual disease(mbasu)