Author Topic: FIFI MISS YOLO X ADO YUHE  (Read 3214 times)

Grandpretre on: December 15, 2018, 10:32

• View Profile

Still beautiful
Ps : Felly tyson used to hang out with mireille wtf lol

archos #1 on: December 15, 2018, 11:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol the way she roasted jordan

chamhembe #2 on: December 15, 2018, 15:17

• View Profile
Translation please gentlemen.if anyone has got time

mvulusi96 #3 on: December 19, 2018, 23:13

I think that Bendoson married Fifi Busa to prove Koffi Olomide a point and wanted to show him that they are in his opinion on the same level. Because back in the days people were seeing Fifi as Koffi's second wife next to Maman Godelive. Bendoson couldn't handle his succes. He started to disrespect Reddy Amisi openly in interviews and started to sleep with the girlfriends of Papa Wemba's rivals and musicians of other bands (An example is Ferre's ex'wife Magalie Zamundu). I think that Bendo not succeeding with Pompom Miyake & Ramazani and their band was just karma of all bad things he did.

The things what Fifi said shocked me. I think that all his dancers were from the start in 1989 until now and also his ex'wifes and girlfriends were victims of violence. The other thing what I found strange was the way he send Sipo Jazz to her house to break everything. I guess that Koffi wasn't happy that she started a relationship with Bendoson and thinking about that maybe she used to do nkisi with Koffi being aware about that. Because often when they do such things to traditional wrestlersor, musicians or other people they lose their head or die. Assitou Mbo, Sipo Jazz, Zingeti Le Rasback, Zobozi and Texas Kazadi were often send to mission to piss their rivals off or for private-life things. I remember Assitou Mbo often being beaten by those Viva-fanatics in Matonge. Zobozi almost died.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 23:16 by mvulusi96 »