Author Topic: Bendoson gets kicked out of the band Bana Viva  (Read 654 times)

Mukulu on: January 29, 2023, 13:27

• View Profile

jordanlumbala101 #1 on: January 29, 2023, 13:34

• View Profile

Cavalier Solitaire #2 on: January 29, 2023, 15:04

• View Profile
:D :D. That first point for expelling him from the group is lame. I thought they agreed that each member is independent of the group and only come together when their is a concert being prepared and even then if a member is busy with his own business he cannot be sanctioned like this.

Longbluesquid #3 on: January 29, 2023, 15:06

• View Profile

archos #4 on: January 29, 2023, 15:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Now i understand why his brother papa rolls was saying that he was shooting clip of his generique "BA YUMA" surely he'll release a solo album

Mfumu Vata #5 on: January 29, 2023, 22:55

• View Profile
I knew that it would end that way. If you hear the name Bendoson, you already know that the band will not last long. 3/4 years ago there was also similar project with the same guys along with Gessac and I also think Joss Diena. But it went nowhere.

Bendo's departure means the end of Bana Viva, because now they dont have a charismatic leader. They need to associate Reddy Amisi or Stino Mubi if they want still to exist.  Reddy will never accept it because he already has his own Casa do Canto and he likes money. Stino Mubi is Europe-based and he won't leave his wife and his grandchildren to be in Kinshasa for months to just do that humilating matolo and  receive peannuts from kinshasa-concerts. If he would accept, I already see him making a dirty plan to get Pompom, Apocalyps and Vieux Stella Uomo "chien méchant" out from the band to be the only leader and get full control.

Stino really wasted his time in Europe. I am sure that he would gave done bigger things than Reddy in Kinshasa if he accepted to come back in 2001/02 with that album that he prepared with Alex Azulino that never came out

Its really sad. If it was