Author Topic: KOFFI WITH FERRE AT GUY GOLA'S WAKE  (Read 1502 times)

CM PRINCE on: April 25, 2023, 05:37

• View Profile

archos #1 on: April 25, 2023, 14:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

guy's coffin being lifted towards burial
ferre with his son mathias and his wife cilia behind
« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 14:26 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: April 25, 2023, 21:41

• View Profile
So only Koffi and Tata from the big heads showed up. If I was Ferre I would definitely remove the song he did with JDT. I rate Koffi for this, regardless of the beef with Ferre he still found time to pay some respect to his petit unlike ba vieux ya wenge.

archos #3 on: April 25, 2023, 22:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
koffi and ferre have buried their beef a while ago now,they just needed to be seen together,otherwise they have been talking on phone together for a year
 its what happens in most funerals that happened,there has never been a funeral having even 80 per cent of the stars, there is always some missing for no reason,some because they are abroad,some because x is already there so i'll send my chefs to represent in order not to cross paths and create unnecessary drama, and the newest category some names who do not attend funerals because their "mentor" who is a bigger star may not be happy
and there is the constant common that adolphe is always there and most often than not does a song for the occasion

archos #4 on: April 25, 2023, 22:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
that moment of baby consoling ferre in front of the coffin was quite moving,i am so glad that they are probably among those in the maison mere clan who have totally gone over their rivalries,celeo must be gutted to have missed out to go back to work here

Wenge1995 #5 on: April 26, 2023, 00:54

• View Profile
that moment of baby consoling ferre in front of the coffin was quite moving,i am so glad that they are probably among those in the maison mere clan who have totally gone over their rivalries,celeo must be gutted to have missed out to go back to work here

Do the members of QL get along – people like Bouro Mpela, Soleil, Fally Ipupa, CNN, and Jordan Kusa? I know those individuals were the outspoken members. I don't see them as close as Masion Mere or QL era of Sam Tshintu and co, where you'll see that they kept in touch

archos #6 on: April 26, 2023, 12:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Some of them,long story short,both in latino and maison mere, there is indirectly "camps" around fally and ferre,there is those who get along and stay 100 per cent them,and those who used to get along with but became distant mostly because of very minor things,and some who use a little thing which could have happened to stick behind fally or ferre and show "loyalty" by blanking totally the other or going out most of the time to say negative about either of them

archos #7 on: April 26, 2023, 12:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i am seeing maison mere fans defend werra's absence by the fact ferre did not attend the funerals of nico buakongo,monib,yanki,hugues kitambala,monib,mampata's mother so its only payback

Papa_Na_Chandra #8 on: April 26, 2023, 14:57

• View Profile
Bandeko can I ask what does kobeta 12 really means. I always wonder now they say Werra and JB played ferre 12 by not coming to Guy Digital's funeral

archos #9 on: April 26, 2023, 15:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
it means "tricking" somebody,ignoring or snubbing somebody,doing something with the opposite intention
for example drummer cambodge when he joined maison mere from quartier latin, he was given possibility to record a generique with the group but the generique was never released it was just a way to please his friend heritier who brought him and to protect the authority of the boss' favorite papy kakol

Wenge1995 #10 on: April 26, 2023, 15:21

• View Profile
it means "tricking" somebody,ignoring or snubbing somebody,doing something with the opposite intention
for example drummer cambodge when he joined maison mere from quartier latin, he was given possibility to record a generique with the group but the generique was never released it was just a way to please his friend heritier who brought him and to protect the authority of the boss' favorite papy kakol

I don't understand why Kakol and Seugin were so against sharing the drums, doesn't it alleviate pressure from having to play drums an entire concert for long tours? There's a reason why both aren't playing as well as they used too, years of playing solo will slow you down and they're still as influential being that they've been in the group longest

Manzambi94 #11 on: April 26, 2023, 21:10

• View Profile
i am seeing maison mere fans defend werra's absence by the fact ferre did not attend the funerals of nico buakongo,monib,yanki,hugues kitambala,monib,mampata's mother so its only payback
Loooord  I am a Maison Mere fan but these guys really get on my nerves Werra didn't go to the funerals ok, it is not a big deal Ferre will be alright, I really hoped that this moment could have been a moment where these silly shenanigans would go away but as you have said I houldnt put too much trust in our people

Manzambi94 #12 on: April 26, 2023, 21:13

• View Profile

I don't understand why Kakol and Seugin were so against sharing the drums, doesn't it alleviate pressure from having to play drums an entire concert for long tours? There's a reason why both aren't playing as well as they used too, years of playing solo will slow you down and they're still as influential being that they've been in the group longest
Seguin does this Seguin share the drums with a guy named Blaise if I am not mistaken, I th8nk Seguin see him as his heir the same way Titina saw Seguin as his heir about Kakol I think that him being A Werra fan probably thought Cambodge was a spy so he wasn't really willing to share drums even Kakol's own brother Nico when he was in Maison Mere didn't really got much playing time, until now I don't see Kakol bringing someone to teach  him, from his he behaves how he talks he really seems insecure despite the dark shades the Kuluna attitude and the very prone to violence speech he does when someone attacks Werra.  I think he hides his insecurity behind that fake though Persona that's why he never shared drums with anybody if you take away a small time with Cambodhe and his brother Nico

Mfumu Vata #13 on: April 26, 2023, 21:20

• View Profile
Cambodge said in one of his interviews that he used to be Kakol's understudy in the first years of Wenge Maison Mère, holding his kit when going to La Samba and both guys visiting each other. Then when coming back from the Effrakata-tour Kakol came to visit him at Grand Hotel de Kinshasa to get some gifts where Cambodge was rehearsing with Kerozene, Brigade and the dancers. Then Kakol saw him with two of his sidechicks which resulted in a big fight. From that they both guys weren't talking to each other and both families who knew each other well and also started fight against each other. They only made it up recently. Cambodge joining Maison Mere made it only worser because Kakol felt that he came challenge him. While Cambodge just joined to find a new job.

Manzambi94 #14 on: April 26, 2023, 22:39

• View Profile
Cambodge said in one of his interviews that he used to be Kakol's understudy in the first years of Wenge Maison Mère, holding his kit when going to La Samba and both guys visiting each other. Then when coming back from the Effrakata-tour Kakol came to visit him at Grand Hotel de Kinshasa to get some gifts where Cambodge was rehearsing with Kerozene, Brigade and the dancers. Then Kakol saw him with two of his sidechicks which resulted in a big fight. From that they both guys weren't talking to each other and both families who knew each other well and also started fight against each other. They only made it up recently. Cambodge joining Maison Mere made it only worser because Kakol felt that he came challenge him. While Cambodge just joined to find a new job.
Congolese people and women, man it seems like all rivalry between Congolese musicians always start with women Brigade and Celeo for Mimi Chickeva, Deo Brando and Doudou for A woman, Brandon Avatar being fired for sleeping with a dancer by Heritier and so on and so on