Author Topic: KABOSSE OPENLY LABELS FERRE A DRUG AND TATOO ADDICT IN PAPY MBOMA SHOW  (Read 11385 times)

archos on: May 04, 2020, 00:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

He says when the young guys started going solo there were several F's and now one F is making the country proud and the other F all he knows he smoking a lot of weed and have a lot of tatoos
and whats the reason of his anger? ferre has some of his musicians,who in 2020 still hates somebody over "he has my musicians"

Congolitude #1 on: May 04, 2020, 00:27

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #2 on: May 04, 2020, 00:33

• View Profile

He says when the young guys started going solo there were several F's and now one F is making the country proud and the other F all he knows he smoking a lot of weed and have a lot of tatoos
and whats the reason of his anger? ferre has some of his musicians,who in 2020 still hates somebody over "he has my musicians"

It is so sad Wenge MM ex artists going at each other. I mean check the QL guys they defend themselves (except for Rolly) and say good things about them while Wenge MM always insult each other. Robinio insulting Ferre, Kabose Insulting Ferre even Lacoste insulting Ferre and except Robinio none of these people are more successful than Ferre than they ask why Wemge isn't powerful as before. These people will kill their brother if they have nothing to eat for a week sad and pathetic.

Congomikili's goal especially the one of Papy Mboma is to destroy Wenge image and especially Ferre's one by keep putting people against each other and have Fally up there.

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: May 04, 2020, 00:57

• View Profile
Will Ferre ever rest in peace, let me guess Kabose wants a feature with Fally...sad

archos #4 on: May 04, 2020, 01:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Will Ferre ever rest in peace, let me guess Kabose wants a feature with Fally...sad

At 1H19 last mediatic appearance of kabose as far as i know

SLK97 #5 on: May 04, 2020, 01:05

• View Profile
It's almost like these guys weren't bandmates. I'm guessing that Kabose is proper jealous and mad that he can't take Ferre's musicians so he throws this 'shade'. What does he think of the third F, then?

CM PRINCE #6 on: May 04, 2020, 01:05

• View Profile
Lol damn 2020 and Ferre is the most dissed artist ehhh give the man a break

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: May 04, 2020, 01:10

• View Profile
Lol damn 2020 and Ferre is the most dissed artist ehhh give the man a break

They all fear him, complexe...every musician in that country fear Ferre

archos #8 on: May 04, 2020, 01:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the funny thing with him acting gangsta like that is that he is the only leader in the history of congolese music who got slapped several times by some of his dancers because they were all his girls so they got jealous
i have a loot of respect for him but he shoud never had done that,especially over musicians,even worse none of those musicians i am certain ferre fans even know they come from kabose since none is seen on clips and so on or given a special treatment like he pretends that ferre wants to destroy his band to weaken him,he already started it in that interview with franck i posted above

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: May 04, 2020, 01:16

• View Profile

archos #10 on: May 04, 2020, 01:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
those musicians kabose  is hinting that ferre poached from him,johnny mbembe his main atalaku who did all his few succesful generiques who came on his own for a test at 1 2 3 which he failed because the fans did not like his style,later on second atalaku obama leaves  because he was hurt that he was seriously sick and kabose gave him 5000 congolese francs
 and he tried to approach ferre guys mavakala,zaponda and co but it did not work out so he did interviews saying he is at home then that he was recording a generique on his own
 askin bass his chef went on his own to ferre's group after a disagreement with the admins,but ofcourse mabuma was becoming a chef and is already a fantastic number 1 anyways and he returned to kabose one month later after spending most of the times barely getting to play
and all that was not even this year,we are almost halfway through this year

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: May 04, 2020, 01:53

• View Profile
Once again Ferre gets disrespected on Leketshu of tv show...smh Kabose crying about a musician in 2020, does he know how many musicians Ferre lost to MM and other groups.

congo-243 #12 on: May 04, 2020, 03:40

• View Profile
The way Ferré gets disrespected like he's on the level of Robinio makes me sick to my stomach. Who the hell does Kabosé thinks he is. His name pops up only to distract us.
Just go on Twitter how he gets insulted of being short, smoking weed by Fally fans not all because some are cool. But mostly the female fanbase he is the most hated artist I feel.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 03:47 by congo-243 »

congo-243 #13 on: May 04, 2020, 03:50

• View Profile

It is so sad Wenge MM ex artists going at each other. I mean check the QL guys they defend themselves (except for Rolly) and say good things about them while Wenge MM always insult each other. Robinio insulting Ferre, Kabose Insulting Ferre even Lacoste insulting Ferre and except Robinio none of these people are more successful than Ferre than they ask why Wemge isn't powerful as before. These people will kill their brother if they have nothing to eat for a week sad and pathetic.

Congomikili's goal especially the one of Papy Mboma is to destroy Wenge image and especially Ferre's one by keep putting people against each other and have Fally up there.
No kidding Papy Mboma is the worst thing to happen to our music. I miss the old days when you had interviewers who knew their excuse my language their shit. But everyone and I mean everyone can claim being an "journalist" while 9 times out of 10 the discussion is about polemics and barely music.

Franco Pepe Kalle #14 on: May 04, 2020, 04:04

• View Profile
I am not surprised about this however. Ferre Gola is hated by most Congolese musicians because he is the most real out of all the Congolese artists. What I mean that Ferre does try to focus on music while likes of Fally Ipupa, Kabose, Fabregas, Deplick, Robhino and others just want to do stupid polemic without cause. That is why everyone wants to come after Ferre Gola. They know that Ferre tries to minimize polemic as he can.

That is why I believe most Congolese artists insult Ferre Gola. That is my opinion.