Author Topic: WHICH ARE THE BEST CRIE OF THE PERIOD 1990-2020?  (Read 3558 times)

Manzambi94 on: May 08, 2020, 21:59

• View Profile
To me the best crie is only one Ko Yimbi Ko. There isn't any single crie who inspired Africa except that. Pick your favourite 5

BercysFinest98 #1 on: May 08, 2020, 22:09

• View Profile
That's quiiiiite a long period my friend!

Matebu #2 on: May 08, 2020, 22:38

• View Profile
Yeah, year range is too long for simplified answer.

Mfumu Vata #3 on: May 08, 2020, 22:54

• View Profile
lo, that a long period.

Ndombolo, the impact of Ndombolo was huge and it made people change the name of our music into it, which hadn't a offical name call it ndombolo while before they were calling it Soukous, Cavacha and sometimes Kwassa Kwassa. There isn't a cri that lasted long like Ndombolo (1996-2000) and hat was animated like 3 albums in a row and it was also animated by many different groups.

CM PRINCE #4 on: May 08, 2020, 22:56

• View Profile
lo, that a long period.

Ndombolo, the impact of Ndombolo was huge and it made people change the name of our music into it, which hadn't a offical name call it ndombolo while before they were calling it Soukous, Cavacha and sometimes Kwassa Kwassa. There isn't a cri that lasted long like Ndombolo (1996-2000) and hat was animated like 3 albums in a row and it was also animated by many different groups.
Nothing will ever beat Ndombolo.

Mfumu Vata #5 on: May 08, 2020, 23:27

• View Profile
lo, that a long period.

Nothing will ever beat Ndombolo.

Yeah the impact was so huge that they tried to forbid Congolese music in Mali & Cameroon, but they caught their own ministers playing it in their car.

Or the moment when the former president of Zambia (Chiluba) danced on Ndombolo ya solo of JB Mpiana.

Congolitude #6 on: May 09, 2020, 00:39

• View Profile
To me the best crie is only one Ko Yimbi Ko. There isn't any single crie who inspired Africa except that. Pick your favourite 5

On the CD I think that the crie was missed, Koyimbiko was good only in this rehearsal :

I will say Ndombolo for the best crie we had

Franco Pepe Kalle #7 on: May 09, 2020, 04:44

• View Profile
Just to differ somewhat one cry that is legendary (one of them anyway) is the Moto Moto Moto by Djouna Mumbafu. Other animators and singers wanted to use that crie for the works.

I will give a example