Author Topic: WOW SO THE STORY OF FALLY STAFF GOING TO BREAK HERITIER HOME DOOR WAS TRUE  (Read 6125 times)

archos on: May 12, 2020, 12:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

celeo is responding to the fact that fally staff and fans often tag him ferre and heritier when praising fally's achievements and its one of those cases which happened again and he just posted laughing smileys and fergani,pretty much fally's most famous "staff"  started saying  that they'll visit celeo at home the way they  visited heritier without naming him, then he continued laughing and fergani insulted his late mother
 and he says back in the days fergani and his guys when heritier was in studio went and destroyed his home entrance door in paris and of course heritier went for revenge
and now heritier has been talking well about fally for a while,even taking the risk to have his fans against him for that,but they keep having hostile attitude towards him and same for ferre from the moment ferre released accoustic same day they decide to come with fally's views stats and so on and trying as much as possible to belittle it,yet they pretend they do not pay attention to people inferior to them
and the fact he laughed when fergani kept  attacking him and threatening to come attack him at home showed he is more mature  and the fact fergani felt the need to insult his late mother  shows how insecure and full of hate the camp of fally is
 he says  ok people attack him for views no problem but if those artists are that big why they do not do 11millions views  like tekashi in 4 hours or even in a day,and at the end of the day views and quality of the music is not the same thing
proof is that  sextapes for example make more crazy views that important videos for people's life,so people should not be too obsessed with that

Congolitude #1 on: May 12, 2020, 14:23

• View Profile
Why Fally's staff went broke Heritier's home door and it was in which year ?? Maybe there's a snitch in Heritier's staff because how fally's staff knew the place where Heritier lives ?

archos #2 on: May 12, 2020, 14:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
it was last year,over carine mokonzi and things like that and overall just because heritier was not talking well of fally
and you know it was not just heritier,they have been hunting for ferre's house for years and celeo's in order to expose that they live in poor conditions for so called stars according to them ,thats why celeo always used to diss fally that he pretends he is millionaire but we never see his house always at hotels or in shops
you'll notice most of the pro fally press were originally closer to ferre i remember grace mbizi even did  a video in front of a house pretending its ferre's house and mocking it

Manzambi94 #3 on: May 12, 2020, 14:54

• View Profile
it was last year,over carine mokonzi and things like that and overall just because heritier was not talking well of fally
and you know it was not just heritier,they have been hunting for ferre's house for years and celeo's in order to expose that they live in poor conditions for so called stars according to them ,thats why celeo always used to diss fally that he pretends he is millionaire but we never see his house always at hotels or in shops
you'll notice most of the pro fally press were originally closer to ferre i remember grace mbizi even did  a video in front of a house pretending its ferre's house and mocking it

But it is true that Ferre and Celeo live in bad houses/or in bad conditions? And why Fally never shows his house

archos #4 on: May 12, 2020, 16:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
No they live well each in their own way,none of them all lives in their conditions of kin anyways,all of them do not show their houses in europe except koffi maybe because they wait for each other to start then post theirs to compare,and also most of them when they come spend more times at hotels than in their houses

CM PRINCE #5 on: May 12, 2020, 16:17

• View Profile
also most of them when they come spend more times at hotels than in their houses
Yeah I’ve noticed that, Or they stay at relatives for example Fally likes to go stay at his sisters house. Fabregas usually goes to spend time at his home.

Manzambi94 #6 on: May 12, 2020, 16:34

• View Profile
No they live well each in their own way,none of them all lives in their conditions of kin anyways,all of them do not show their houses in europe except koffi maybe because they wait for each other to start then post theirs to compare,and also most of them when they come spend more times at hotels than in their houses

It is better like that. Knowing Maison Mere fans they would probably vandalize Celeo's home if they knew where he lives. I don't know if it is Fally who is sending these kids to insult Ferre, Celeo and Heritier or if they are making it because they hope in something in return either way, Fally needs to wake up. Nigerian Music exploded and Davido is getting played at Miami bars with music that is basically Congolese but with English and Naija Lyrics. Instead of focusing on his own and expand his brand globally he only waste time insulting and belittling his own peers and beliving in his own greatness. I mean Fally took an L in America why he doesn't focus on that and try to work better the American market or do like BM and targeting Latin America heavily? Afro Latinos are craving for true African culture with an African language as main and Fally would be the perfect match. I mean check the numbers of those latin artist it is not rare to see them reaching a bilion amd if Fally was smart he could do it too but he is too focus on insulting Innoss (A guy who is way smaller than him) Celeo (who doesn't even stand a chance against him) and Ferre (who is not even bordered replying to Fally). I mean now Davido has more chance to reach a Bilion views on YouTube than Fally and Fally do not even sees that

archos #7 on: May 12, 2020, 17:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
its the same thing for cars they try to follow closely ferre heritier celeo and co about their cars,its not  that somebody told him i witnessed myself a group of people following celeo at train station to film him in subway as to say he is too poor to buy even a simple car its a mother who shouted at them to leave him alone otherwise they were saying they will record and send to polemique pages to ridicule him
they also almost filmed his house once but he noticed and went downstairs to fight them

masatomo #8 on: May 12, 2020, 20:55

• View Profile
its the same thing for cars they try to follow closely ferre heritier celeo and co about their cars,its not  that somebody told him i witnessed myself a group of people following celeo at train station to film him in subway as to say he is too poor to buy even a simple car its a mother who shouted at them to leave him alone otherwise they were saying they will record and send to polemique pages to ridicule him
they also almost filmed his house once but he noticed and went downstairs to fight them

Whooa tiil that level. These groupies don't have no sense.

Manzambi94 #9 on: May 12, 2020, 21:01

• View Profile

It is so sad. I mean ok there aren't much opportunities in Comgo but once you are in Europe you should make money start a busimess
 Man you see Chinese taking over everything in France while Congolese im Belgium and France only care about sex music and football

SLK97 #10 on: May 12, 2020, 21:23

• View Profile

So it's like a game of chicken then. If I recall, the previous generation of leaders used to live in their second homes anytime they visited Europe. Are the current leaders too bold of their status to realise they bought another house? Or are they afraid of the polemique that would ensue from their fans?

litho #11 on: May 13, 2020, 00:10

• View Profile

but he is too focus on insulting Innoss

I knew it, yo na Innos na yo naleyo ndenge olelaka Innos.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 00:12 by litho »

litho #12 on: May 13, 2020, 00:30

• View Profile

Come on guys you are making Celeo like a Saint, really? I am not Fally Fan But to makre him Demon to Celeo that taking it too low.
Celeo who insult Fally every day, but I never hear Fally say anything Bad or Good about him.

If I understand Fally aza mabe mabe mabe and Celeo malamu malamu malamu, it will be nice if we say one good thing about Fally or one bad thing about Celeo.

why always Fally do this to that to this person, so Fally sitting to his home is doing nothing but sending people to attack Celeo? Fally never get attack from Celeo?

Mawa mingi, we are trying very hard to turn Fally to a Demon.

I am not Fally fan I am into old school music.

CM PRINCE #13 on: May 13, 2020, 00:36

• View Profile

Come on guys you are making Celeo like a Saint, really? I am not Fally Fan But to makre him Demon to Celeo that taking it too low.
Celeo who insult Fally every day, but I never hear Fally say anything Bad or Good about him.

If I understand Fally aza mabe mabe mabe and Celeo malamu malamu malamu, it will be nice if we say one good thing about Fally or one bad thing about Celeo.

why always Fally do this to that to this person, so Fally sitting to his home is doing nothing but sending people to attack Celeo? Fally never get attack from Celeo?

Lol I was gonna say the same thing, we’re all forgetting that Celeo popped up outta nowhere in late 2018 after having been quiet for a long time and he popped out and started attacking Fally for no reason.

Let’s not forget he was also making various posts on IG about Fally and trolling him in the beginning but hey what do I know.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 00:48 by CM PRINCE »

JV “Lone Ranger” #14 on: May 13, 2020, 00:48

• View Profile

lol its the other way around actually,"Celeo aza mabe mabe mabe and Fally malamu malamu malamu"...Fally and his staff suffer from insecurity