Author Topic: HERITIER VISITS WERRASON AT HOME  (Read 3696 times)

archos on: March 05, 2021, 18:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: March 05, 2021, 21:04

• View Profile
Lol you know you’re struggling bad on your own when you have to go back to your parents house for some support....but I like this humility from him after the mess he created with Werra on the first album. Kudos, Fabro merci for showing the way.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 21:07 by JV “Lone Ranger” »

archos #2 on: March 05, 2021, 21:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol he announced it back in the days of mi ange release that the day he lands in kinshasa again he will go and give a cd to werra,i guess werra's encourageing comments motivated him to do it 
bro you know that for him and a million times even more for ferre people were saying that his career would not flourish as much as possible as long as they dont come back to bow to werra so there will be three type of comments its beautiful to see, he's doing it because album flopped,and those who prefer werra supporting artists from outside maison mere will sneak in maliciously to try to create mess,if this was in 2019 2020 i can guarantee you tomorrow would be a festival of fimbu na fimbu interviews telling werra not to do that mistake and so on

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: March 05, 2021, 21:27

• View Profile
These are the type of things people like Heritier, Fabro and Deplick can get away with but someone like Ferre doing this even now, you know how he will be treated and mocked.

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: March 05, 2021, 21:29

• View Profile
I bet Mbuta and the others are loving this, they have something to talk about now.

archos #5 on: March 05, 2021, 21:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I bet Mbuta and the others are loving this, they have something to talk about now.

exactly and you can foresee  unnecessary cheeky diss (from mbuta  or more direct by ken) at ferre from them for not doing it,they dont love heritier much either but  i dont know how say it in english but with wata and the exodus of the journalists to their camp at expense of him,he became some sort of "vaut mieux kutu nioka que ndoki",they dont like him much but they tolerate him existing
unlike ferre which they actively attack all year long

archos #6 on: March 05, 2021, 21:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Lol you know you’re struggling bad on your own when you have to go back to your parents house for some support....but I like this humility from him after the mess he created with Werra on the first album. Kudos, Fabro merci for showing the way.

fun fact, when fabro "showed the way" he mocked werra later with ibrator taboche and co that "vieux afulaki nga sikoyo nga pe na fuli ye" you know when he was on that super cocky ya mado hype

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: March 05, 2021, 21:50

• View Profile

fun fact, when fabro "showed the way" he mocked werra later with ibrator taboche and co that "vieux afulaki nga sikoyo nga pe na fuli ye" you know when he was on that super cocky ya mado hype

Ehh and now look today...asiliiiiiiiiiii

mokosarkani #8 on: March 06, 2021, 07:45

• View Profile
was this forced, so are we saying it is genuine and a good thing?

archos #9 on: March 06, 2021, 09:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
was this forced, so are we saying it is genuine and a good thing?

forced i dont know but wished on both sides,heritier is probably something like  the 30th maison mere solo artist and one of the very rare  who had werra saying in pubic "he needs to send that album to me or bring it to me"
i can sense some awkwardness/nervosity on heritier's side must be that father/son respect
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 09:41 by archos »

Nkosi #10 on: March 07, 2021, 20:17

• View Profile
Excellent gesture by Wata.

archos #11 on: March 07, 2021, 21:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
one thing i liked with heritier,he was asked in an interview about the traditional "x said that fally is your number 1 of young artists" and he said to the journalist "i know you are waiting for me to say something which would get his fans angry and lead to unnecessary polemic,my first album was quality but suffered a lot from polemic dominating so he does not want to repeat it again, and that if people say he is number 1 thats not the problem he is a great artist,and each of them artists have people who see them as the greatest at the end of the day so she should focus on asking him about his music,his plans and all that rather than trying to create polemic"

Ken Bilele #12 on: March 08, 2021, 10:02

• View Profile

Lol bro this comment is mean on Wata. I now think Musicians have a hard life, either way you go you still get criticism. For me I don't see a struggling Wata but I see a good gesture and humility that should be emulated by all young leaders. Enmity does not pay.

Congolitude #13 on: March 09, 2021, 18:40

• View Profile
Honestly, Heritier did again a good album even better that Retirada. Yes Retirada has suffered of lot from the polemic and the campaign "anti-Wata" done by Maison mère and that people was saying that if Heritier want to succed with his second album he have to bow down in front of Werra. Heritier did a good gesture to go at Werra's house and give him his new album, I want to see now if people and mostly Maison mere's fan will support him and boost him. Heritier is doing very good music with a lot of quality and he proved it with Retirada and Mi-ange mi-demon and I hope a lot that people will notice that because after Fally and Ferre its him...