Author Topic: IT IS SAD TO HEAR THIS SONG AFTER WHAT HAVE HAPPENED BETWEEN HIM AND HIS EX BOSS  (Read 3123 times)

Manzambi94 on: March 11, 2021, 21:11

• View Profile

archos #1 on: March 11, 2021, 22:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
my favourite song of that album along with the tyson one, thankfully it came back on social(thank you aziz makukula for that)

CM PRINCE #2 on: March 11, 2021, 22:50

• View Profile
my favourite song of that album along with the tyson one, thankfully it came back on social(thank you aziz makukula for that)
The few Sebenes on this album were good, we were heading on a good path cause itn looked like we were getting sebene back but nope. I think if Fally released Control not long after Libres Parcpurs so in the end of 2015/2016  and it had Sebene songs in the album, people would've ended up following and doing the same thing. 

archos #3 on: March 11, 2021, 22:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes a return of trend could have happened but instead its the reverse trend which happened even more rumba and worse " weuuuuuuuld music"
i had a bad feeling already when mbuta likasu's album went unnoticed while he made an effort,and i understood its an almost lost cause now with the zaiko album
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 22:55 by archos »

CM PRINCE #4 on: March 11, 2021, 23:02

• View Profile
And Blaise Bula's album Rendekita, even though he and that faux producer also have themselves to blame too.

Mfumu Vata #5 on: March 12, 2021, 07:35

• View Profile
What happened because I don't really follow Fally and Ferre

archos #6 on: March 12, 2021, 09:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
alvarito had to go to states to see his girlfriend who suffered miscarriage but he was denied for a long time then he decided on his own to go at all costs  then he got married  and she was encourageing him to get papers with his status while he still was also worried about his job,but the fact that he went without the group's authorization did not go well and he started getting humiliated by the fally's court jesters like coco dilasso and co and it ended up in heated arguments between him and fally who out of anger removed  alvarito's clip(like fabregas would do later with ibrator) until aziz makukula stepped in to get it back on and to try make them reconcile
but then in the secret of the industry there was strong rumors that alvarito would participate on QQJD so it created doubt whether it happened or not,because it still can happen without people realising ,a lot of the wenge quartier latin and co artists played in gospel albums without anybody knowing and in some session work of debuting artists
and you know how our leaders are,especially when division benefits people who will reinforce their position next to leader by gossiping,so all sorts of things were said to fally who had started to re unleash secretly his old nature of tough guy,very resentful with that boosted aura on the african musical scene
and alvarito making 5 or 6 rounds of apologies  and pleading to warriors to  help his case(apparently) did not change anything
his collaboration with heritier despite being out of the group also did not go well,he even received threats that if he joined the grouplike david monsoh wanted shegues would attack his family house in synkin

Mfumu Vata #7 on: March 12, 2021, 10:05

• View Profile
Oh was it about Alvarito. I thought about the singer in the barbershop lol. I know that story of Alvarito. Until this day I haven't listened to Libre Parcours, just the three generics and once Felly's song which had Shella Mputu as guest.

Manzambi94 #8 on: March 12, 2021, 17:00

• View Profile
alvarito had to go to states to see his girlfriend who suffered miscarriage but he was denied for a long time then he decided on his own to go at all costs  then he got married  and she was encourageing him to get papers with his status while he still was also worried about his job,but the fact that he went without the group's authorization did not go well and he started getting humiliated by the fally's court jesters like coco dilasso and co and it ended up in heated arguments between him and fally who out of anger removed  alvarito's clip(like fabregas would do later with ibrator) until aziz makukula stepped in to get it back on and to try make them reconcile
but then in the secret of the industry there was strong rumors that alvarito would participate on QQJD so it created doubt whether it happened or not,because it still can happen without people realising ,a lot of the wenge quartier latin and co artists played in gospel albums without anybody knowing and in some session work of debuting artists
and you know how our leaders are,especially when division benefits people who will reinforce their position next to leader by gossiping,so all sorts of things were said to fally who had started to re unleash secretly his old nature of tough guy,very resentful with that boosted aura on the african musical scene
and alvarito making 5 or 6 rounds of apologies  and pleading to warriors to  help his case(apparently) did not change anything
his collaboration with heritier despite being out of the group also did not go well,he even received threats that if he joined the grouplike david monsoh wanted shegues would attack his family house in synkin

But why are Fally fans so against Alvarito playing.in other groups.if F'VICTEAM don't want him anymore I don't understand it

Congolitude #9 on: March 12, 2021, 17:52

• View Profile
And if im not mistaken Alvarito did his come back in the band, he did a video with bandmembers of Fvicteam, he was saying that he's back home

archos #10 on: March 12, 2021, 18:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
And if im not mistaken Alvarito did his come back in the band, he did a video with bandmembers of Fvicteam, he was saying that he's back home

really do you have them?

archos #11 on: March 12, 2021, 18:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

the most recent interview i could find of him less than two months ago( while his forginevess things started almost six months ago)
you can even see him not wanting to talk about that again
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 18:14 by archos »

CM PRINCE #12 on: March 12, 2021, 18:26

• View Profile