Author Topic: FALLY IPUPA DICAP BIOGRAPHY  (Read 68609 times)

archos on: August 16, 2014, 10:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
PRIVATE LIFE AND PERSONNALITY

Fally nsimba ipupa was born on 14th of december in 1977 in kinshasa and is the child of Monique Bolotuli Mbo and Faustin Ebombo Ipupa. Fally has his sister Niclette Ipupa in his group as a dancer,his brother Bony aka Bony Liston is his staff member, and his sister Tyna Ipupa is a businesswoman. Fally is also the nephew of Sylvie Mampata, Werrason's wife
he is the father of 4 children Marcossis and Keyna both born the same year from different mothers(as he was ending one relationship and offically starting another one),Vincenzo Jovelino and the last one Jayden and married to Nana aka Nana ketchup mother of Marcossis,Vincenzo and Jayden.

During his childhood,Fally was extremely shy due to his stammering and lisp,and his mother was often taking him to village to see if they could do something to him to solve that.
Fally as a grown man is an extremely confident and strong person with a lot of humour but also gets angry quite fast when he is told about a friend of his,especially in music,supposedly talking bad of him,without checking with the person himself
 he is a massive fan of actor Al pacino and even takes his dvd's  wherever he goes and has one "ritual" of watching "the Godfather" before every important concert
apart from Al pacino's movies he also kept a bit of childhood as he is a massive fan of Tom and Jerry
like most guys of his generation(and younger ones obviously) Fally is into sports,especially karaté which he used to learn when younger,bodybuilding which he still does today to keep a very good level of fitness and of course football he played as a child,teen and even still plays today with friends and he is a big  fan of Real Madrid and when he can, he goes to Madrid or Barcelona to watch to "El clasico."

Despite success,Fally has kept a lot of childhood friends with him,either as bodyguards,group members,group admins, staff members and  some who just remained friends with different jobs than music,aswell as his friends from other bands

ROLE MODELS AND DEBUT AS A SINGER

Fally always makes it clear in most of his interviews,he always had passion for music but he really got that desire of becoming a professional musician from the group Wenge Musica of Werrason,JB mpiana,Blaise Bula and co and even became a member of jb mpiana's biggest fan club of then MCT created by roger ngandu and was also close to werrason's manzaka mankoyi
apart from Wenge Musica, Fally revealed he got that taste for american music from his brother Bony and from watching  the likes of Michael Jackson,Lionel Richie etc on tv.
Fally also  has a lot of admiration for  Nioka Longo and even  went to welcome him at airport when he returned from europe after years  there
despite being a member of Quartier Latin for 8 years. He does not consider himself a Koffi Olomidé fan but appreciates his music.

Fally's first contact with music was in 1984/1985 when he was going to village for holidays and watching traditional groups perform at different events and he was attracted by mbonda
this attraction for mbonda developped further in kinshasa with the traditional group Efanzobila of kintambo(which later gave birth to swede swede and co) and Fally was often sent out from class as he was  making too much noise in class by trying  to play mbonda on the tableboards
throughout his professional career ,he tries to keep that traditional flavour he got from them in his songs
meanwhile following the traditional gorup,he was following his mother at church and from then really got the taste of singing aswell.

In 1992/1993 he started  playing street music with makeshift instruments alongside friends like Atélé Kunianga,Pitshou Luzolo,Papytcho aka Sankara de Kunta...in a group they called Flash Succes,
and later  he also did a couple of rehearsals with fraternité musica,also from bandal like them, the group of singer didi kalombo
at that time it was not really serious music,more for fun as his parents wanted him to become a doctor as he was good in science subjects.
Later  with the likes of Flamme Kapaya,Chikito Mutakatif,Jimmy Mbonda,Djino kezipame Equalizer played in the group New cCity the La Bogania.

Later in 1995/1996 he went back to kintambo groups as he joined kibinda Nkoy alongside Papy Kakol,Seguin,Doudou kibinda and co  and when the group had to split in two because they were too much and it made life easier for producers, he went with Seguin and some other members in Nouvelle Alliance Kibinda. He then finally had experience with proper instruments and his reputation as a singer/atalaku and dancer was growing at street level.
In 1997 he joined the group Talents Latents created by Mosain Malanda and Faustin Djata who were not musicians, he became the group's leader despite presence of experienced and ex-quartier latin  singer Eric Sendanyoye aka Eric Tutsi.
In that group,there is also his childhood friends like Atele Kunianga,Pitshou Luzolo ,as well as atalakus Lisimo Gentamicine,Cellulaire Yankobo. He completely abandoned school to focus music much to his parents annoyance.
In this new group,they recorded an album La Nouvelle Vague(the new wave in english) and start making tv appearances,with the song courte  starting to get some popularity thanks to the deep lyrics
and this motivates the group to start preparing a second album but as several musicians leave Quartier Latin to create Academia in Paris, Faustin Djata who was also a close staff member of Quartier Latin introduced Fally to koffi Olomide.  Koffi paid Fally so much money to get him into (which earned him the nickname Anelka(as footballer Anelka was involved in a big transfer back then)

(continues below)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 20:21 by bencuri »

NEWSIDE96 #1 on: August 25, 2014, 12:38

• View Profile
Thanks Archos  :) did you include his minor Maison mere days loool

Jdog #2 on: August 26, 2014, 00:23

• View Profile
Nice stuff Archos, but who is Nicelte and is she still with Fally?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Windeck123 #3 on: August 27, 2014, 03:04

• View Profile
PRIVATE LIFE AND PERSONNALITY

Fally nsimba ipupa was born on 14th of december in 1977 in kinshasa and is the children of monique bolotuli mbo and faustin ebombo ipupa,has his sister niclette ipupa in his group as a dancer,his brother bony aka bony liston in his staff,and his sister tyna ipupa who is a businesswoman,fally is also the nephew of sylvie mampata,werrason's wife
he is the father of 4 children marcossis and keyna both born the same year from different mothers(as he was ending one relationship and offically starting another one),vincenzo jovelino and the last one jayden and married to nana aka nana ketchup mother of marcossis,vincenzo and jayden
during his childhood,fally was extremely shy due to his stammering and lisp,and his mother was often taking him to village to see if they could do something to him to solve that
fally as a grown man is an extremely confident and strong person with a lot of humour but also gets angry quite fast when he is told about a friend of his,especially in music,supposedly talking bad of him,without checking with the person himself
 he is a massive fan of actor al pacino and even takes his dvd's  wherever he goes and has one "ritual" of watching "the Godfather" before every important concert
apart from al pacino's movies he also kept a bit of childhood as he is a massive fan of tom and jerry
like most guys of his generation(and younger ones obviously) fally is into sports,especially karaté which he used to learn when younger,muscle-building exercises he still does today to keep a very good level of fitness and of course football he played as a child,teen,and even still plays today with friends and he is a big  fan of real madrid and when he can he goes to madrid or barcelona to asist to "el clasico"
despite success,fally has kept a lot of childhood friends with him,either as bodyguards,group members,group admins, staff members and  some who just remained friends with different jobs than music,aswell as his friends from other bands

ROLE MODELS AND DEBUT AS A SINGER

Fally always makes it clear in most of his interviews,he always had passion for music but he really got that desire of becoming a professional musician from the group wenge musica of werrason,jb mpiana,blaise bula and co and even became a member of jb mpiana's biggest fan club of then MCT created by roger ngandu and was also close to werrason's manzaka mankoyi
apart from wenge musica,fally revealed he got that taste for american music from his brother bony and from tv aswell with the likes of michael jackson,lionel richie and so on
fally also  has a lof of admiration for  nioka longo and even  went to welcome him at airport when he returned from europe after years  there
despite being a member of quartier latin for 8 years almost he does not consider himself a koffi olomidé fan but appreciates his music
fally's first contact with music was in 1984/1985 when he was going to village for holidays and watching traditional groups perform at different events and he was attracted by mbonda
this attraction for mbonda developped further in kinshasa with the traditional group efanzobila of kintambo(which later gave birth to swede swede and co) and fally was often sent out from class as he was  making too much noise in class by trying  to play mbonda on the tableboards
throughout his professional career ,he tries to keep that tradtional flavour he got from them in his songs
meanwhile following the traditional gorup,he was following his mother at church and from then really got the taste of singing aswell
in 1992 1993 he started  playing street music with makeshift instruments alongside friends like atélé kunianga,pitshou luzolo,papytcho aka sankara de kunta...in a group they called flash succes
and later  he also did a couple of rehearsals with fraternité musica,also from bandal like them, the group of singer didi kalombo
at that time it was not really serious music,more for fun,as his parents wanted him to become a dactor as he was good in scientific topics
then  with the likes of flamme kapaya,chikito mutakatif,jimmy mbonda,djino kezipame equalizer....played in the group new city the la bogania
later in 1995/1996 he went back to kintambo groups as he joined kibinda nkoy alongside papy kakol,seguin,doudou kibinda and co  and when the group had to split in two because they were too much and it made life easier for producers, he went with seguin and some other members in nouvelle alliance kibinda
he then finally had experience with proper instruments and his reputation as a singer/atalaku and dancer was growing at street level
in 1997 he joins the group talents latents created by mosain malanda and faustin djata who were not musicians, and became the group's leader despite presence of experienced then ex-quartier latin  singer eric sendanyoye aka eric tutsi
in that group,there is also his childhood friends like atele kunianga,pitshou luzolo and so on,aswell as atalakus lisimo gentamicine,cellulaire yankobo... and completely abandons school to focus music much to his parents disagreement
They record together an album la nouvelle vague(the new wave in english) and start making tv appearances,with the song courte  starting to get some popularity thanks to the deep lyrics
and this motivates the group to start preparing a second album but as several musicians leave quartier latin to create academia in paris, faustin djata who was also a close staff member of quartier latin broughts him to koffi's house and koffi pays him so money to get fally(which earned him the nickname anelka,as footballer anelka was involved in a big transfer back then)
I have questions lol
Can you post pictures or clips of Fally's sisters and brother?
How is Fally's wife like as a person?
How is his ex like?
How are his kids like?
Did Fally's parents die from natural causes and when did they both pass away?
Why does Fally have more than one child with his ex when he is with Nana?
Did Fally and Nana ever have a white wedding?
So did David Monsoh lie when he said he introduced Fally to Koffi? and how is David and Fally's relationship today, do they still work together?
Werrason is Fally's uncle? lol when did he marry Fallys auntie?
Does Fally's Family live in Paris or Congo?
I noticed Fally had a bit of a lisp I even noticed it, it's not too obvious but it's cute thank you for confirming this.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 03:10 by Windeck123 »

Windeck123 #4 on: August 27, 2014, 04:36

• View Profile
Fally is still obsessed with Al Pacino wow and does Koffi know that Fally is not a big fan of his music since the beginning?

archos #5 on: August 27, 2014, 10:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
first of all here are bony,tyna and the younger one niclette

archos #6 on: August 27, 2014, 10:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

I have questions lol
How is his ex like?
How are his kids like?
So did David Monsoh lie when he said he introduced Fally to Koffi? and how is David and Fally's relationship today, do they still work together?
I noticed Fally had a bit of a lisp I even noticed it, it's not too obvious but it's cute thank you for confirming this.
[/quote]

madam ipupa aka nana ketchup as far as i know is a bit  jealous as most girls would be in his situation but also understands a lot how demanding the music career is,she helps fally a lot even financially back in droit chemin days, id say they treat each other like prince and princess,she offered fally a big  and expensive house in angola,he offered her one aswell  in beligum and many things like that
fally only has one children with his ex nicky aka barcelone he sings in the song "eternellement",i think you misunderstood me, lets say when fally had his first children his daughter keyna nana was already around as another girlfriend then when him and the mother of keyna separated he officially went with nana until now
honestly the questions of his parents i cant give an 100 per cent accurate answer, but as you know in Africa when  somebody shines after the death of someboy in his family its automatically that the relative was sacrifice to succeed
he lost both in 1999 200à I dont remember who died first but i  remember one of them died while he was on stage with quartier latin and he heard the news after the concert
yes,they have had the official wedding a while ago now  in maximum privacy,not yet the religious one
no he did not lie,because he was about to produce the group fally was in, and when he spotted fally he proposed to the admins to make sure he joins quartier latin(as he was a big executive in koffi's  producing company of then)
officially they are not together anymore but monsoh still plays a part in his career as some sort of big manager( since fally has a whole team of managers,spokesmen,lawyers and so on the whole staff of a professionall artist in europe and us)
haha yeah  uncle in law lol  they have been married  since the mid 90's
both in paris and congo but more in paris

SoukousFan #7 on: August 27, 2014, 18:03

• View Profile
Very very insightful Mr Archos ... merci

archos #8 on: August 27, 2014, 18:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 once again thanks for the editing SLY or bencuri
will finish the biography tonight i think or tomorrow

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #9 on: August 27, 2014, 18:29

• Administrator
    • View Profile
once again thanks for the editing SLY or bencuri
will finish the biography tonight i think or tomorrow
No problem archos, I just wanted to clean it up because I know some people will steal the biography and present it elsewhere so best it's good looking.  ;D
LE BIG BOSS

oj78 #10 on: August 28, 2014, 05:55

• Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine
    • View Profile
I love this........so it is true that Fally did not just INSERT himself up there but worked hard for it 8)
Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine.

archos #11 on: August 28, 2014, 08:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i have a funny anecdot about him in talent latent,him and genta went on national tv to announce a  small concert somewhere and borrowed clothes from friends to "wear like musicians' with sunglasses and so on' but they forgot genta's dad papa lisimo liongemba( rip) worked there and it was actually him who opened the door to them
they were so panicked that they said we  just wanted to say hello to you and went home later :D :D :D :D(genta's dad was strongly against any idea of him becoming a musician it was school or you move back to village)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 09:04 by archos »

oj78 #12 on: August 28, 2014, 09:55

• Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine
    • View Profile
Such incidents happen......you go doing something behind your elder knowing very well that he/she is against that but now that they are absent all seem to be ok...........My friend at this very moment you just get yourself caught red handed.........So our brothers back then had no otherwise but to think of a very good scapegoat.
Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine.

Windeck123 #13 on: August 28, 2014, 13:50

• View Profile

I have questions lol
How is his ex like?
How are his kids like?

madam ipupa aka nana ketchup as far as i know is a bit  jealous as most girls would be in his situation but also understands a lot how demanding the music career is,she helps fally a lot even financially back in droit chemin days, id say they treat each other like prince and princess,she offered fally a big  and expensive house in angola,he offered her one aswell  in beligum and many things like that
fally only has one children with his ex nicky aka barcelone he sings in the song "eternellement",i think you misunderstood me, lets say when fally had his first children his daughter keyna nana was already around as another girlfriend then when him and the mother of keyna separated he officially went with nana until now
honestly the questions of his parents i cant give an 100 per cent accurate answer, but as you know in Africa when  somebody shines after the death of someboy in his family its automatically that the relative was sacrifice to succeed
he lost both in 1999 200à I dont remember who died first but i  remember one of them died while he was on stage with quartier latin and he heard the news after the concert
yes,they have had the official wedding a while ago now  in maximum privacy,not yet the religious one
no he did not lie,because he was about to produce the group fally was in, and when he spotted fally he proposed to the admins to make sure he joins quartier latin(as he was a big executive in koffi's  producing company of then)
officially they are not together anymore but monsoh still plays a part in his career as some sort of big manager( since fally has a whole team of managers,spokesmen,lawyers and so on the whole staff of a professionall artist in europe and us)
haha yeah  uncle in law lol  they have been married  since the mid 90's
both in paris and congo but more in paris
[/quote]
Fally lost his parents at a young age that's sad maybe they would be proud of him today. Thank you for clarifying on how many kids he has and I see Nana wont give me a chance, like I have one lol but why is she jealous? He pays more attention to his music.
I heard their names in "eternellement" but you know I still don't understand what he's talking about.
Does Fally have more control of his career after leaving David? do you think he made the right decision?
Thanks for posting pictures of his siblings Fally and his brother look alike and I think I've seen a picture of his younger sister somewhere.

Windeck123 #14 on: August 28, 2014, 13:52

• View Profile
I love this........so it is true that Fally did not just INSERT himself up there but worked hard for it 8)
This is true he worked hard and he still does work hard.