Author Topic: Elliot Mondombe reveals that Werrason did everything to recruit Manda Chante  (Read 18412 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” #15 on: August 14, 2018, 21:34

• View Profile
I feel Werra's other proteges would have learnt from the mass exodus of Ferre and Co and leave with prestige simply by telling Werra that my time here is over let me go and fend on my own i have learnt alot and i will always come back here, this is my family. And La Zamba would be an open palace for such a one... I dont think Werra would be stupid enough to show a cold side to such a person.

what annoys me alot is that every singer has chosen to go along that route of raising the dust the day of exodus..or leaving in anger in the process spoiling the good old days and relationship made with the old man.

Papa, Heritier did that with a open letter but what did that do for him...he got insulted by sankara and others on tv and Werra refused to answer any question to do with Heritier with  the "to change page"...code 12....so yes Werra is stupid enough to show cold side regardless if you decide to leave in good terms or not....i don't know where you been to even make such statement.

It puzzles me when people ask for Werra to swallow his pride to have a dialogue with Heritier, Celeo, Ferre and many others....for what? I would only understand Werra to swallow his pride and have a dialogue with the likes of JB, Dominguez, Alan, and other BCBG 4x4 clan members coz those are his level not Werra to bow down to his students who left with pride and grudge after exposing them to a good life..

He should swallow his pride cos he's the older and the same person who sends people from his staff to attack his old workers. when it comes to pride, age or level doesn't matter...we don't leave in old age no more where adults demand respect regardless if don't deserve it or not....dictatorship mentally

Tata Nkiadi #16 on: August 14, 2018, 22:05

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
I think that Manda Chante would have achieved more in his solo-career if he accepted to join Wenge Maison Mere. But if I was Manda at that moment, then I would also have said no. Because he was then number 1 in Congo with his song Ibrahim and was about to be voted as best singer of the year, having concerts with big crowds in Kinshasa and paying all the musicians of the band. While if he would join he would risk not to be paid like in Wenge 4x4.

My point is, Manda is in a league of his own.  Wenge MM is a group of younger musicians and dancers yearning for success in their own right. He didn't need them, he was already wildly popular. Since he was already in leadership with El Paris, why would he quit them and head to another group?  It's like Simaro leaving Franco in the 80s to go play for Tabu Ley and Afrisa; it wouldn't make sense.  Manda was simply too old than those younger guys and that's evident with Adolphe and Massela leaving followed by Aimelia, Manda wouldn't have been too far behind them.  As much as I like Manda, if his career didn't skyrocket after he went solo then it's his own fault.  Deliverance Totale was bootlegged in Kinshasa years before it's initial release (I have both copies...), so he didn't manage his career well in the 2000s.

PCGY KASTELLO #17 on: August 14, 2018, 22:11

• View Profile
Dont speak from without....what evidence do you have that Werra sends that useless Sakara to insult people....of all people you should know that Sankara is just a bootliker trying to survive....therefore insulting people regrdless of the terms in which they left is his way to survive. Dont just jump on the bandwagon on mare speculations. Why should Werra bow down to people who left his band? did he kick them out? they left becoz there time was up just like a child leaves his or her parents home when he has come out of age. Never mind Werra is doing has been doing fine since the first Exodus and doesnt need any reunion to make it. He is an established leader who has given people a platform to perform. They come humble and live with Pride.....long live Maison Mere !

PCGY KASTELLO #18 on: August 14, 2018, 22:15

• View Profile
Checkout how humble Taddet, Miel, Brigade and Olivier came...from 51:00 minutes

CM PRINCE #19 on: August 14, 2018, 22:19

• View Profile
Dont speak from without....what evidence do you have that Werra sends that useless Sakara to insult people....of all people you should know that Sankara is just a bootliker trying to survive....therefore insulting people regrdless of the terms in which they left is his way to survive. Dont just jump on the bandwagon on mare speculations. Why should Werra bow down to people who left his band? did he kick them out? they left becoz there time was up just like a child leaves his or her parents home when he has come out of age. Never mind Werra is doing has been doing fine since the first Exodus and doesnt need any reunion to make it. He is an established leader who has given people a platform to perform. They come humble and live with Pride.....long live Maison Mere !
Stop being such a blind Stan werra clearly sends sankara cause if he didn't he'd have fired him long ago, like koffi did with kisindjora and others when they went on tv to talk about wazekwa and others or like fally did with tresor kongolo

Matebu #20 on: August 14, 2018, 22:30

• View Profile
Stop being such a blind Stan werra clearly sends sankara cause if he didn't he'd have fired him long ago, like koffi did with kisindjora and others when they went on tv to talk about wazekwa and others or like fally did with tresor kongolo

Hey at least every big artist has their fan club represent in these types of threads. It’s the same rhetoric that their artist is head-and-shoulders above the rest and can do no wrong

JV “Lone Ranger” #21 on: August 14, 2018, 23:24

• View Profile
The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have his own way.

PCGY KASTELLO #22 on: August 15, 2018, 08:25

• View Profile
These kind of issues require simple reasoning not dwelling on assumptions and speculations driven by envy and jealousy

Manzambi94 #23 on: August 15, 2018, 10:39

• View Profile
These kind of issues require simple reasoning not dwelling on assumptions and speculations driven by envy and jealousy
What envy? And what jealousy? This is a Congolese forum talking about Congolese artist always sharing their music and making unpayed promotion to them, Werra was the most liked Album along with the one of Fabro and Ferre so I don't know what are you speaking about.
Werra should be the one giving reconnaissance to his ex colleagues, because he wasn't paying them first and foremost secondly because they stuck with him even though administration did whole ti keep those 2003 guys unpayed, you work your ass off for a guy who cannot even sing (Werrason can't sing this is why he keeps on that tika bana ba yemba) and got rewarded with Sankara insulting your mom (Ferre) or being forced to making another passport (Celeo) or being replaced without doing nothing (Bill replaced with Roi David) you act like Werra payed them and gave them the best time, if.it.wasn't for.the group Werra with be just a street band sir making songs about food so to me it is senseless say that Celeo was poor and whole that, Ferre, Fabregas, even Robinio make more views, money and album sales now in confront of Werra who got a comeback only bdcause of 7 Jours.

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #24 on: August 15, 2018, 12:42

• View Profile
Werra should be the one giving reconnaissance to his ex colleagues, because he wasn't paying them first and foremost secondly because they stuck with him even though administration did whole ti keep those 2003 guys unpayed, you work your ass off for a guy who cannot even sing (Werrason can't sing this is why he keeps on that tika bana ba yemba)
It is fact that  Werrason cannot not sing even to save his own life but fortunately, for him that in itself is not a limiting factor. He does not need to be a good singer at all because he has good singers around him and he is a very fine all round musician who knows how to makes excellent music. That is all he needs to be successful and he has that so the argument about his singing ability is a false one because he is not an opera or solo singer. What is irrefutable is that he makes excellent music and the success of his albums and concerts speak to that fact. Equally, to have him spoken about in the same sentence as JB and Koffi; to have him competing and winning against them is testament to him phenomenal talents. There is no need to peddle revisionist and wishful theories about an African legend whose works speak for them.
………….if.it.wasn't for.the group Werra with be just a street band sir making songs about food so to me it is senseless say that Celeo was poor and whole that, Ferre, Fabregas, even Robinio make more views, money and album sales now in confront of Werra who got a comeback only bdcause of 7 Jours.
I am not sure why you make some wild assertions and speculative theories, skirting the facts that are already available………..The fact is that the lives of musicians who joined Maison Mere and left turned for the better. It is also true that the musicians worked hard and earned their change in fortunes. To me it is not an either or argument because there was mutual benefit.
However, there is no denying that the hand that helped them to succeed is that of Werrason and that is a fact that has stood the test of time and proven beyond doubt. The argument you make above that, “Werra would just be a street band making music about food” is a misguided opinion; not too dissimilar to one made by those that refuse to acknowledge the success of managers in football. Werrason like Alex Ferguson who built many successful football teams, continues to confound his critics by building new and successful Maison Mere teams.
Werrason has changed his team 4 major times with other small changes in between

Team 1: Ferre, Baby Ndombe, JDT, Adjani, Mabiala, Lacoste, Heritier
Team 2: Heritier, Bonbon Kojack, Capuccino, Kabose, Teka, Jitrois, Eboa Lotin
Team 3 Miel, Taddet, Olivier, Café Rhum, Nicodèm, Limousine Ferrai, Gemerose
Team 4 Café Rhum, Nicodèm, Iniesta, Christian Ozil, Basele, Satellite, Bobby Ronaldinho

Having changed his team as many times, it is foolhardy to contend that the success of Maison Mere has nothing to do with Werrason……….if not then who is responsible for that success?

PCGY KASTELLO #25 on: August 15, 2018, 13:44

• View Profile
Why raising the patriotic card... that Werra doesn't know how to sing is your opinion which matters less to some of us. Werrason is an established artists who is consistent and has a mass legion of followers. Whoever dislikes him thats his own baby to nurse

PCGY KASTELLO #26 on: August 15, 2018, 13:50

• View Profile
Werra should be the one giving reconnaissance to his ex colleagues, because he wasn't paying them first and foremost secondly because they stuck with him even though administration did whole ti keep those 2003 guys unpayed, you work your ass off for a guy who cannot even sing (Werrason can't sing this is why he keeps on that tika bana ba yemba)
It is fact that  Werrason cannot not sing even to save his own life but fortunately, for him that in itself is not a limiting factor. He does not need to be a good singer at all because he has good singers around him and he is a very fine all round musician who knows how to makes excellent music. That is all he needs to be successful and he has that so the argument about his singing ability is a false one because he is not an opera or solo singer. What is irrefutable is that he makes excellent music and the success of his albums and concerts speak to that fact. Equally, to have him spoken about in the same sentence as JB and Koffi; to have him competing and winning against them is testament to him phenomenal talents. There is no need to peddle revisionist and wishful theories about an African legend whose works speak for them.
………….if.it.wasn't for.the group Werra with be just a street band sir making songs about food so to me it is senseless say that Celeo was poor and whole that, Ferre, Fabregas, even Robinio make more views, money and album sales now in confront of Werra who got a comeback only bdcause of 7 Jours.
I am not sure why you make some wild assertions and speculative theories, skirting the facts that are already available………..The fact is that the lives of musicians who joined Maison Mere and left turned for the better. It is also true that the musicians worked hard and earned their change in fortunes. To me it is not an either or argument because there was mutual benefit.
However, there is no denying that the hand that helped them to succeed is that of Werrason and that is a fact that has stood the test of time and proven beyond doubt. The argument you make above that, “Werra would just be a street band making music about food” is a misguided opinion; not too dissimilar to one made by those that refuse to acknowledge the success of managers in football. Werrason like Alex Ferguson who built many successful football teams, continues to confound his critics by building new and successful Maison Mere teams.
Werrason has changed his team 4 major times with other small changes in between

Team 1: Ferre, Baby Ndombe, JDT, Adjani, Mabiala, Lacoste, Heritier
Team 2: Heritier, Bonbon Kojack, Capuccino, Kabose, Teka, Jitrois, Eboa Lotin
Team 3 Miel, Taddet, Olivier, Café Rhum, Nicodèm, Limousine Ferrai, Gemerose
Team 4 Café Rhum, Nicodèm, Iniesta, Christian Ozil, Basele, Satellite, Bobby Ronaldinho

Having changed his team as many times, it is foolhardy to contend that the success of Maison Mere has nothing to do with Werrason……….if not then who is responsible for that success?
At least some has reasoned beyond doubt

Tata Nkiadi #27 on: August 15, 2018, 15:05

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
What does this argument have to do with Werra trying to recruit Manda Chante. I’m lost...

ZamundaPrince #28 on: August 15, 2018, 15:52

• View Profile
Werra should be the one giving reconnaissance to his ex colleagues, because he wasn't paying them first and foremost secondly because they stuck with him even though administration did whole ti keep those 2003 guys unpayed,

How did they survive all these years if they didn't earn from being Maison Mere members? Some of these arguments are so full of bile and don't really make sense. Why didn't they leave earlier? One way or another they earned from being in Maison Mere & when they felt that they could earn more they left. It definitely was a mutual benefiting relationship.

you work your ass off for a guy who cannot even sing (Werrason can't sing this is why he keeps on that tika bana ba yemba)

Here we go again with the "Werra can't sing" line. So fresh. Never gets old. SMH Franco was not the best singer of his generation but he made great music that we still enjoy to date. JB Mpiana was one of the best singer & voices in his generation but BCBG has been stuck in a rut for almost a decade. Babia Ndonga was one of the best voices & singers of QLI and indeed DRC but he didn't make much of himself outside QLI. Bro, there's much more to music than the ability to be a flamboyant vocalist.

if.it.wasn't for.the group Werra with be just a street band sir making songs about food

LOL. Werra & Maison Mere are still the top guys in Congolese music years and years after those guys left. But you are here still telling yourself that without that group, Werra would be nothing. You forget that it was a group he put together by design and not by accident. he has reassembled his band 3  or 4 times after that

Ferre, Fabregas, even Robinio make more views, money and album sales now in confront of Werra who got a comeback only bdcause of 7 Jours.
I've seen fantastic music like Manda's Socrate which barely has 100k views while Fally's Eloko Oyo is headed to 45M views. Youtube views is not the correct benchmark for what is good music or who is a greater artist. Many of these artists with youtube views cannot even pull half a concert hall outside DRC while Werra still attracts crowds wherever he goes.
And if Werra got a "comeback only because of 7 Jours" who should get the credit for that success? Oh wait... Anyone else but not Werra.

I just don't understand the bile against Werra especially in this forum. Werra is not faultless. But he is not the devil people try to paint him here.

ZamundaPrince #29 on: August 15, 2018, 15:55

• View Profile
What does this argument have to do with Werra trying to recruit Manda Chante. I’m lost...

You've been here long enough & should have gotten used to it by now  ;D ;D ;D ;D Every post about Werra & Maison Mere will always end up with an argument about Werra not paying his musicians & Werra not being able to sing