Author Topic: R.I.P. Sunda Bass  (Read 12176 times)

archos #15 on: December 08, 2018, 20:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yeah  most of the internet guys have not handled it well at all be it guys like sam who was too obsessed with being the fastest to be there or the anti jb press(mike lokamba,ken mpiana and co) who have been trying their absolute best to make somebody say jb is responsible for what happened

Toolz #16 on: December 08, 2018, 21:36

• View Profile
apparently those gangsters forced their way into several houses of that area  and sunda returned from studio and was quite tired so was not very reactive when they ordered him to give money so they threatened to kill him and ended up shooting him several times and running away

This is so painful! RIP Sunda Bass... May your soul rest in peace. As for the robbers/killers, their day will come!

BG-ground #17 on: December 08, 2018, 22:13

• View Profile
R. I. p le pro! Can someone please tell JB to cut it off...Sunda served him since they started BCBG in 97. Almost 20 yrs! Idk if he has done it in private but all over Snapchat being childish! As if giving shoutouts and happy Birthdays to ppl will buy him another disc d’or

archos #18 on: December 08, 2018, 22:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah the group's chefs and himself went to see family and they cancelled their concerts and rehearsals until he is buried i agree though that sometimes  he is too driven by the routine of his shoutouts,it can give a bad image hopefully he realises it

SLK97 #19 on: December 08, 2018, 22:52

• View Profile
Mawa trop! I've never heard of a Congolese musician actually getting murdered. May he rest in peace.

Jdog #20 on: December 09, 2018, 08:28

• View Profile
Tragic, may he R.I.P. The way JB has been acting on snapchat doesn't sit well with me.

The way he played bass on this was on point especially towards the end.

@1:58 the part where he gets shouted out plays in my head.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

CM PRINCE #21 on: December 09, 2018, 11:37

• View Profile
Yeah JB's snaps have been irritating me he really needs to cut it out for a few days it won't change anything if he doesn't snap for a bit

archos #22 on: December 09, 2018, 13:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
mpiano takes the shoutouts way too seriously,its not even for money actually but you'll see him almost panicked with a belated birthday to somebody
just for the record,this birthday and co thing idea came from bolonia who told him it would be brilliant if he can do such things to thank people who maybe he will never meet in person but who went at his concerts,even fought for him for some  and so on and ever since that if you want to piss him off easily dont give him a name of somebody who requested a shoutout
at some point he was still able to discipline himself and disappear in periods of mourning or when he needed time for himself, now the demand has gone like X10 easily but for whatever reason he still wants to satisfy everybody  so even when sick he still snaps to give shoutouts

Congolitude #23 on: December 09, 2018, 13:05

• View Profile
R.I.P Sunda Bass

shamala #24 on: December 09, 2018, 15:23

• View Profile
Aaahh le pro...he was mental here on the bass
Rest in peace

PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Ken Bilele #25 on: December 10, 2018, 11:42

• View Profile
RIP Sunda Bass. Sad indeed.

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #26 on: December 10, 2018, 11:48

• View Profile
The death of Sunda is quite painful..........very hard to take indeed.

Ingénieur Paulo #27 on: December 11, 2018, 11:05

• View Profile

Alpine #28 on: December 12, 2018, 18:57

• View Profile
May his soul rest in peace

SYMPLICITY #29 on: December 13, 2018, 06:26

• View Profile
May his soul rest in eternal peace. On a light note, this is one of the few times we have not said it was a sacrifice!!!! Were it from that other band, we would have been up in arms of how heartless the leader was.