Author Topic: A CHILDHOOD FRIEND OF JB MPIANA SPEAKS ON THEIR CHILDHOOD AND SEEKS HELP  (Read 4092 times)

archos on: January 08, 2019, 11:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

He says they became friends around 10 11 12 years as they were in same class and he could already feel he had something special
at his age he was already buying clothes and was coming to class with "big money" for a guy of that age and was already a great fan of fashion
their class prefect being no other than fifi mwamba" ficarre",they were often hanging together when there was a break and jb was already singing and the guy reveals that  he predicted  to jb that he would become another papa wemba which shocked jb but he kept insisting to jb that he was sensing huge leadership in him and he convinced jb to go and learn some spirituality  to be able to use the leadership ability and he is very happy to see that jb did not waste his leadership ability
in class jb was a calm guy who followed lessons seriously then once on a break could talk and have fun and back then he already had a funny way of walking "like a star" which teachers and colleagues loved he was already getting attention
he says they had not meet for years then they meet years ago when he tried to create a fanclub and jb welcomed him well and gave him an amount of money he was told not to reveal and asked him to write a legal status for his fan club so it can be officially registered and he did but he did not receive answer(this was when fans were putting mad pressure on the th generation to leave) but its not a problem and he kept doing business here and there but now he is on a big low so he did this interview also to ask to his friend if he can help him out a bit

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #1 on: January 08, 2019, 12:01

• View Profile

He says they became friends around 10 11 12 years as they were in same class and he could already feel he had something special
at his age he was already buying clothes and was coming to class with "big money" for a guy of that age and was already a great fan of fashion
their class prefect being no other than fifi mwamba" ficarre",they were often hanging together when there was a break and jb was already singing and the guy reveals that  he predicted  to jb that he would become another papa wemba which shocked jb but he kept insisting to jb that he was sensing huge leadership in him and he convinced jb to go and learn some spirituality  to be able to use the leadership ability and he is very happy to see that jb did not waste his leadership ability
in class jb was a calm guy who followed lessons seriously then once on a break could talk and have fun and back then he already had a funny way of walking "like a star" which teachers and colleagues loved he was already getting attention
he says they had not meet for years then they meet years ago when he tried to create a fanclub and jb welcomed him well and gave him an amount of money he was told not to reveal and asked him to write a legal status for his fan club so it can be officially registered and he did but he did not receive answer(this was when fans were putting mad pressure on the th generation to leave) but its not a problem and he kept doing business here and there but now he is on a big low so he did this interview also to ask to his friend if he can help him out a bit

I hate friends like this............

Congolitude #2 on: January 08, 2019, 13:30

• View Profile

I hate friends like this............
Why ?

Mirobexx #3 on: January 08, 2019, 14:06

• View Profile
JB owes him nothing.Its easier to ask in private.Why all this bullshit .He is a grown man who should deal with his life this makes my blood boil.If he was my friend i will never talk to him ever again

Manzambi94 #4 on: January 08, 2019, 18:37

• View Profile
JB owes him nothing.Its easier to ask in private.Why all this bullshit .He is a grown man who should deal with his life this makes my blood boil.If he was my friend i will never talk to him ever again
Deal with it man in Congo it works like this, if you made it big people of your past asks you money, my realtives in DRC always ask money to my parents the same for Angola.my little cousin in Angola ask if we could pay for her making unicersity in Italy and those from Congo literally were asking everything before I finally convince my parents to let gi, the problem is that Congolese, Angolans and Bantu Africans in general have no idea of how you start and run a business, I mean the friend of JB could have save those momey and open a company himself or go use part of the money to go to Europe and start a business from there maybe in France, but the problem is that we Africans we teach our.childrens to be beggers instead of.taking matters into our iwn hands, I always say to my friends and close ones that I want to starT a business when I will fire myself from my current job and they always say "Oh no, why you want to quit a job for mot having one?" And don't lwt me start with investing, my mom alnost wanted to kick me out when I told her that I wanted to invest my first paycheck.
It is a matter of mentality until we don't learn that you are the creator of your destiny nothing will xhange in Africa it is lile we are still colonies and whites peoole still get the benfits of our resources.