Author Topic: WAZEKWA'S NEW CD IS ALREADY SOLD OUT IN PARIS  (Read 9219 times)

archos on: December 22, 2014, 16:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 from very reliable source,the lot of cds they had in stocks is sold out  and they will be printing another lot  in germany soon
apparently,this time his rumbas have impressed a lot
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 16:11 by archos »

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: December 22, 2014, 17:58

• View Profile
Archos, were is JB when his friends are releasing? Were is that fat round drummer?, and that small man called kibense? Anyway i know why they are hiding. They have probably noticed that balle de match shouldn't have involved them.

archos #2 on: December 22, 2014, 18:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL if you recall well,i had said even before december that balle de match would not be for this year(and its not the only album expected for this year which is postponed in all fairness)

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #3 on: December 22, 2014, 23:08

• View Profile
Wazekwa printed 10 CDs and sold out lol...... ;D ;D talk about poor planning.

archos #4 on: December 22, 2014, 23:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol with that new system of cd sold for 1dollar,cds are going very very fast,no wonder ingeta(distributed by mpova music like wazekwa's album) was printed for well over 50 000 cds for the first lot

KAISARI #5 on: December 23, 2014, 11:00

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
lol with that new system of cd sold for 1dollar,cds are going very very fast,no wonder ingeta(distributed by mpova music like wazekwa's album) was printed for well over 50 000 cds for the first lot
Are you saying that the Triple-CD Ingeta is selling for a dollar?
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Jdog #6 on: December 23, 2014, 17:44

• View Profile
Yeah in Afica it's only a dollar.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #7 on: December 23, 2014, 19:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 In some shops of europe aswell if i am not mistaken

KAISARI #8 on: December 23, 2014, 20:25

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Archos and Jdog I am not buying your dollar story unless Igwe already sold songs for 30K like Koffi wants to do; in which case it would cheaper to just hand them for free like Santa...

archos #9 on: December 23, 2014, 20:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Archos and Jdog I am not buying your dollar story unless Igwe already sold songs for 30K like Koffi wants to do; in which case it would cheaper to just hand them for free like Santa...

You actually answered yourself lol  indeed he got good money from songs

KAISARI #10 on: December 23, 2014, 20:42

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile

You actually answered yourself lol  indeed he got good money from songs
...Show me this dollar stores are so I can shoot some Ingeta to my village some of my old relatives probably need new coasters ;D ;D ;D

Tata Nkiadi #11 on: December 24, 2014, 03:32

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
from very reliable source,the lot of cds they had in stocks is sold out  and they will be printing another lot  in germany soon

I have gotten through half of the album and I am beginning to think I've wasted 9.99USD on it. So far I'm not impressed.

EMOVICTEAM #12 on: December 24, 2014, 06:09

• View Profile

I have gotten through half of the album and I am beginning to think I've wasted 9.99USD on it. So far I'm not impressed.

I am scared for Congolese music then. Something may be wrong somewhere. 10 USD becoming a waste? Then the cd should be bad.

Jdog #13 on: December 24, 2014, 08:16

• View Profile
Emo, I already put the link up so go listen to it for yourself. Don't make a judgement from somebody else's opinion if you haven't heard it because there is  good rhumbas in that album and for Nkiadi there is good songs so I don't nt know why you don't like them.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Tata Nkiadi #14 on: December 24, 2014, 23:15

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
Nkiadi there is good songs so I don't nt know why you don't like them.

These artists are feeding us the same complacent bullshit and because we're used to it, we say they're great songs and yada yada. The album is boring as hell. A few of the songs have the same song structure, with the same chord rhythms and on top of all of this, Ya Ntaba can't sing.  He struggles to stay on pitch on several songs, which in case like that, the producer or engineer for that matter, should've incorporated auto tune to correct his notes, but because his vibrato is so bad, even that wouldn't have saved him.  His singers are BUSY and are doing too much acrobatic shit for me to even take them seriously. Last but not least, the sebenes or lack there of is a HUGE problem.  OK so he's a rumba artist, but the only album worth mentioning for the year 2014 is Karma Pa's Le Millionaire and Karma Pa is pure rhumba as it gets and his album had more sebenes than this album.  This album doesn't wow me not by far artists, they need to get back to dancing and less slow music, it's killing the industry.