Author Topic: SO FALLY IS SERIOUS ABOUT BEING A MOVIE STAR  (Read 11471 times)

Toolz #15 on: October 13, 2017, 23:08

• View Profile
I will not answer anymore, you wanna act like a 5 year old kids who still don't know how to take other people's opinion do, but don't feel strong only because you are behind a keyboard I am done with both of you and your bullshit

You sure know how to talk; I will leave you to your headless chicken rants. There is no point bandying words with you for it is obvious you do not know what you are saying, you just want to show off. Keep at it! 

CM PRINCE #16 on: October 13, 2017, 23:15

• View Profile
I don't know what is wrong with you both but on every post or thing I write about someone you both always attack me like I was a criminal you both need to calm down and you both are childish not me.

Lol...Seriously, your jokes are damn too expensive! You have got serious complex issues...try work on it. Who knows you that will now sit on your case and begin to attack you personally? Who has got that time???
 Manzambi, GROW!
I didn't read it anywhere as a rule from the Admin that we cannot question people's posts to seek to know what they meant by whatever they have posted. I never knew you have been counting how many times mrvibes and I have attacked you and have been ticking it on your notebook...Abeg guy, go find better work do o!( get busy please!).

lool...ehh ;D
Give us your memes bro  ;D ;D

JV “Lone Ranger” #17 on: October 13, 2017, 23:26

• View Profile
I don't know what is wrong with you both but on every post or thing I write about someone you both always attack me like I was a criminal you both need to calm down and you both are childish not me.

Lol...Seriously, your jokes are damn too expensive! You have got serious complex issues...try work on it. Who knows you that will now sit on your case and begin to attack you personally? Who has got that time???
 Manzambi, GROW!
I didn't read it anywhere as a rule from the Admin that we cannot question people's posts to seek to know what they meant by whatever they have posted. I never knew you have been counting how many times mrvibes and I have attacked you and have been ticking it on your notebook...Abeg guy, go find better work do o!( get busy please!).

lool...ehh ;D

;D ;D

Matebu #18 on: October 13, 2017, 23:34

• View Profile
We're going to need to arrange a Congovibes Maïsha Park reunion after this thread  ;D

Toolz #19 on: October 13, 2017, 23:37

• View Profile

Manzambi, GROW!

lool...ehh ;D

;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

CM PRINCE #20 on: October 14, 2017, 00:20

• View Profile
We're going to need to arrange a Congovibes Maïsha Park reunion after this thread  ;D
Looool id give it a month  ;D ;D

Mwana Nsalu #21 on: October 15, 2017, 12:16

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
from an unbiased perspective Toolz your initial reply can be seen as an overly defensive. as if you are offended that anyone would question fally or his actions. give manzambi a break Lol i don't get the whole argument that he needs to 'grow up'. this whole thread got weird for no reason smh

anyways archos  said it best. right now fally is 'doing it for the gram' the best out of any congolese artist. the photo opportunities may not necessarily lead to anything directly but just the fact that he has these photo opportunities looks good for him.

Toolz #22 on: October 15, 2017, 12:59

• View Profile
from an unbiased perspective Toolz your initial reply can be seen as an overly defensive. as if you are offended that anyone would question fally or his actions. give manzambi a break Lol i don't get the whole argument that he needs to 'grow up'. this whole thread got weird for no reason smh

anyways archos  said it best. right now fally is 'doing it for the gram' the best out of any congolese artist. the photo opportunities may not necessarily lead to anything directly but just the fact that he has these photo opportunities looks good for him.

Really??? @being overly defensive. Ok. Maybe I didn't get what he was trying say with the post then. I have said it here severally that i am a fan of all the artistes with an exception of maybe one or two artistes. And i do not have to go overly protective of the artistes because i do not worship them. I was just wondering why someone would ask how an artiste got an invite to a movie premiere when he is in the entertainment world and there are connections here and there.
Then I guess you didn't read the part where he said I should stop acting foolish...I guess you didn't read that. And that was what made me ask him to grow up. For I do not think it had got to the level of asking the other person if he has got any problems with you and that the person should stop acting foolish.
I got the whole picture of what he was trying to say when Archos waded in and that was cool enough. But he can't just be reeling off unnecessarily like that without some caution please, Mwana Nsalu. I do not have time for personal attacks because I am not on this forum to fight people. You said you didn't get the whole argument about his need to grow up... He mentioned that I have always attacked him on his posts of which it was on a post about who sings better between Fally and Ferre. And I said he should have let sleeping dogs lie because that post might cause some unnecessary argument. I was not the only person that talked on that post so why would he single me out and now say I have always attacked him? Mwana Nsalu, I indulge you to go read some of Manzambi's posts and see where I have attacked him. So if he is that petty, he might need some growing up. For I didn't come here because of anybody but my love for Congolese Music. And I do not think anyone can gag me for asking questions whenever I do not get the trail of the discussion.
That is just it.

Toolz #23 on: October 15, 2017, 13:12

• View Profile
Please forgive my error: I meant to type "I implore you" not "I indulge you" .

JV “Lone Ranger” #24 on: October 15, 2017, 13:42

• View Profile
You don’t need to explain yourself to anyone, the way I see it in this forum, if someone attack’s you and tries to give you shit...you simpl return the favour....kozala yuma te...esprit wenge tjr

Toolz #25 on: October 15, 2017, 14:07

• View Profile
Lol@ JV... Thank you. lol
I was just a little surprised at  Mwana Nsalu's  'judgement' of the whole thing and I thought I should give her a background story to the whole argument.

Mwana Nsalu #26 on: October 15, 2017, 14:12

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
@Toolz: ok bro. my judgement is from reading the post as it is. no you don't have to explain yourself but this is a public forum where yall are discussing publicly and i felt like chiming in because it is my prerogative. your statement "Are you supposed to know how he got the invite into the premiere?" came off mad defensive. if you disagree that's fine i really don't care i just found the whole way you approached his question to be defensive and strange and i understand why manzambi asked if you had a problem with him. it's cool with MR VIBES chimes in to agree with you but you are shocked that i have my two cents? LOL ok

Toolz #27 on: October 15, 2017, 14:58

• View Profile
Mwana Nsalu, it seems you are taking the whole thing through a totally different route and at this point, I do not think that is necessary. You have got the right to your opinion about the whole thing which of course is not my concern. I guess defining what is "mad defensive" , "overly defensive" etc is your forte...Keep at it! I have explained my standpoint on why I asked that question and that is it.
I decided to give you a background story so that you would know what transpired earlier on in case you don't- going by your wonderful judgement of the whole thing. Bringing mrvibes in is totally uncalled for I do not think you saw me cheering mrvibes for "agreeing with me" as you have said. Since you found my "approach" "strange" why didn't you go over the post that I mentioned earlier and see for yourself who has acted strange and weird in his approach?!
I do not think you have got to overstretch this issue. I have got no time for personal attacks so also if anyone insults me, I have got the right to talk. Nobody can gag me.

SYMPLICITY #28 on: October 16, 2017, 09:20

• View Profile
Mwana Nsalu, it seems you are taking the whole thing through a totally different route and at this point, I do not think that is necessary. You have got the right to your opinion about the whole thing which of course is not my concern. I guess defining what is "mad defensive" , "overly defensive" etc is your forte...Keep at it! I have explained my standpoint on why I asked that question and that is it.
I decided to give you a background story so that you would know what transpired earlier on in case you don't- going by your wonderful judgement of the whole thing. Bringing mrvibes in is totally uncalled for I do not think you saw me cheering mrvibes for "agreeing with me" as you have said. Since you found my "approach" "strange" why didn't you go over the post that I mentioned earlier and see for yourself who has acted strange and weird in his approach?!
I do not think you have got to overstretch this issue. I have got no time for personal attacks so also if anyone insults me, I have got the right to talk. Nobody can gag me.

@Toolz, with all due respect your response to Manzambi's comments have been salty of late. And if I recall well you had tried that with me once but I took the bigger person route and it worked. This is escalating because both of you are enjoying this hilarious game of chicken....and true to your back and forth, some growing up needs to be done, just not sure by who more than the other......I got a helmet on, so the missiles are welcome!!!!

Toolz #29 on: October 16, 2017, 11:14

• View Profile
All right @ Simplicity. Thank you.