Author Topic: LOL DAMN, PAPA WEMBA'S SON NAMES ALL 21 OF WEMBA'S BABY MAMMAS  (Read 6958 times)

Matebu on: October 28, 2017, 08:50

• View Profile
Which means the 32 children Wemba said in an interview was actually underestimated. The son interviewed is none other than,  "Mika" Michel Mao Koffi Olomide Shungu... yes, Papa Wemba named him after Koffi back when they were very close.

Not an attention seeking interview here, he's a very wise and lowkey business owner in Brussels.

In this testimony, self-reflection style interview, Wemba states 32 and says "don't be like me". Regardless, he's proud of his children. Probably the rawest and most honest (other than the 32) interview ever done by a Congolese artist. Very moving

Manzambi94 #1 on: October 28, 2017, 14:12

• View Profile
I am still shocked and disgusted how Wemba got away with the clean image look until his death, back in the Davina days I remember a group of woman discussion the thing saying "Ooh, I can't stand Ferre at least Papa Wekba never done this bullshit and was always there for his children " -.-

archos #2 on: October 28, 2017, 14:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
papa wemba did not get away at all with that image actually people were very very critical of him for his children issues but then as usual most of of those who criticize artists when they are alive when the artist dies they are the first to put RIP's and act like they never said anything bad,but there was still some people talking bad about him
the aspect were his image became more clean before his death was with other artists he had problems with nobody except koffi(and kester)

mvulusi96 #3 on: October 28, 2017, 22:19

Babia's vocal in Nul n'est Parfait was to savage, claiming that Wemba had forget the number of kids he had.

Manzambi94 #4 on: October 28, 2017, 22:59

• View Profile
Babia's vocal in Nul n'est Parfait was to savage, claiming that Wemba had forget the number of kids he had.

Truth is never savage I wish the whole world knew of how shady that guy was

Matebu #5 on: October 28, 2017, 23:08

• View Profile

Truth is never savage I wish the whole world knew of how shady that guy was

Why? He's no longer with us (RIP) and left behind a musical legacy as big Seigneur Tabu Ley (RIP) and Franco (RIP)

Like Archos said, those in the know knew all along. It's customary let bygones be bygones when an artist passes. Whether it's someone like Michael Jackson or any artist that made an impact

archos #6 on: October 28, 2017, 23:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

That is because of an interview(a similar thing happened to jb lol) where he was asked how many kids he had and he said at at time 21 or 22 (jb said 9 or 10 )

mvulusi96 #7 on: October 28, 2017, 23:47

I wonder how Wemba's children felt when they saw this interview, where he said that he had only 6 kids.

Matebu #8 on: October 29, 2017, 00:26

• View Profile

I wonder how Wemba's children felt when they saw this interview, where he said that he had only 6 kids.

Le sandwich du chef   :D

32 children is too scandalous to openly state so he tried to make it seem like 6... with Mère Amazone. But why go ahead and casually tell her that you married her when you were 20 and she was 14 (with her giving you your first child at age 15)?

When Marc Tabu confirmed the old rumor to the NY Times that Tabu Ley has 68 children, I was like wow wtf. Most have had zero relations with him. I can't comprehend that at all

This is the kind of stuff literally only African musicians  will do. Even African politicians are cautious because of heredity and succession

Meiway has close to 30 also, but officially says 9
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 00:30 by Matebu »

CM PRINCE #9 on: October 29, 2017, 00:29

• View Profile
Okomi ko bosona nombre bana yo bota mawa  ;D ;D

CM PRINCE #10 on: October 29, 2017, 00:30

• View Profile
Lol what about the mpela brothers they have over 20 kids it's more than an entourage  :D ;D

archos #11 on: October 29, 2017, 00:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 lol some of their children have same name so they call them for example angela number 1 2 3 4  to make difference lol
about tabuley,wazekwa said that vieux roch' said to him openly he had 86 children and none of them is a gangster or whatever like that

CM PRINCE #12 on: October 29, 2017, 01:35

• View Profile
Jesus 86 wow all of these guys their pull out game clearly wasn't strong lol

Matebu #13 on: October 29, 2017, 01:17

• View Profile

"What pull out?" would be their response  ;D

No education in contraception is clear
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 01:19 by Matebu »

Mwana Nsalu #14 on: October 30, 2017, 15:30

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique

"What pull out?" would be their response  ;D

No education in contraception is clear

some people also just don't believe in it. blame missionaries and christianity for that.