Author Topic: THE BEST QUARTIER LATIN ALBUM  (Read 10767 times)

NEWSIDE96 on: May 27, 2015, 21:21

• View Profile

LOL for the first time Koffi danced good, but this album wow probably the best quartier latin album stiff competition with Affaire D'etat and even the team this was complete sqaud the same with the Affair D'etat team. my favourite song goes to Sam's Miss nicole and modogo alai debs (that chorus "j'ai chante..." what a harmony and chemistry between the singers) and obviously the dances and animations legendary even the female dancers great album and good memories.  :)

masatomo #1 on: May 28, 2015, 22:25

• View Profile
Like Sam said it's too bad that they lost the data off the version recorded in Kenya with Babia and Éric Tutsi but it's still a excellent album

SoukousFan #2 on: May 29, 2015, 07:29

• View Profile
This is my favourite QL generation  ;D

BG-ground #3 on: May 30, 2015, 18:44

• View Profile
I'll go with Magie and Force de Frappe as my Fav. QL album
Magie with songs like Mansouri,Amen,Shambouyi

Force De Frappe the generique, songs by Eric Tutsi,Fally, Lola Digital,Do Akongo.

Affaire d'etat was good overall,but lacked catchy dance and Animation..but the solo by ramazani and Felly Tyson were excellent

mvulusi96 #4 on: May 31, 2015, 01:10

My top 5 Quartier Latin albums

1. Danger de Mort
2. Magie
3. Force de Frappe
4. Ultimatum
5. Pas de Faux Pas

Franco Pepe Kalle #5 on: June 01, 2015, 04:03

• View Profile
I would say that Utlimatum is a very good album but it is not his best but it does demonstrate the geniuses of koffi olomide back in the 1990s.

I say the best Koffi work has to be Force de Frappe. Those songs are pretty good if you ask me.

Mopao195 #6 on: October 23, 2020, 14:57

• MM
    • View Profile
1. Force De frappe
Hands down one of my favorite Koffi/QL albums just on the intro alone Aquarelle, Eternellement ,Kompressor, Dulcinee, Arche de noe, Pragmatisme all fire songs Mamale Tupac and Jordan Kusa really shine on this album
2. Ultimatum
This the only QL album where they got the credit alone anway classic album intro fire as always Bouro Mpela stand out as a star on  here, Miss Nicole, Ali Debs, Fois cent, Sheraton, Mbrime all classic songs
3. Droit De Veto
Hey say what u want about Depitsho's voice he sounds like Kermit the frog lol etc but he made this album STAND OUT  period and i think his voice is pretty unique he killed it on Retour Riva, his own song Shopping is quite nice as well. But everytime i listen to this album i wonder what wouldve happend if Sam never left QL smh
4. Affaire D'Etat
Piwawa.... thats all i gotta say FIRE
5. Pas De Faux Pas
Slept on this album heavy but after a few spins its great

Paysan Congolais #7 on: October 23, 2020, 16:19

• View Profile
1) Ultimatum or Magie

I might go for Ultimatum since the sound is better, even though the version with Babia and Eric Tutsi should've been out.

2) Pas de Faux Pas - Etage Ya Suka

Very underrated album.

3) Affaire d'État?

BercysFinest98 #8 on: October 23, 2020, 16:32

• View Profile
I'd say that the best Quartier Latin album would definitely be MAGIE.

Ultimatum was my childhood but MAGIE with that distortion guitar!

BercysFinest98 #9 on: October 23, 2020, 16:32

• View Profile
1. Force De frappe
Hands down one of my favorite Koffi/QL albums just on the intro alone Aquarelle, Eternellement ,Kompressor, Dulcinee, Arche de noe, Pragmatisme all fire songs Mamale Tupac and Jordan Kusa really shine on this album
2. Ultimatum
This the only QL album where they got the credit alone anway classic album intro fire as always Bouro Mpela stand out as a star on  here, Miss Nicole, Ali Debs, Fois cent, Sheraton, Mbrime all classic songs
3. Droit De Veto
Hey say what u want about Depitsho's voice he sounds like Kermit the frog lol etc but he made this album STAND OUT  period and i think his voice is pretty unique he killed it on Retour Riva, his own song Shopping is quite nice as well. But everytime i listen to this album i wonder what wouldve happend if Sam never left QL smh
4. Affaire D'Etat
Piwawa.... thats all i gotta say FIRE
5. Pas De Faux Pas
Slept on this album heavy but after a few spins its great
NOT KERMIT THE FROG! Lmfao!

Mfumu Vata #10 on: October 23, 2020, 16:35

• View Profile
Ah ah ah ah. Non c’est possible. How did you bring an a 5 year old thread back ?

Lol, I put Danger de Mort on 1 l, because I was tired of listening years long Droit de Veto, Magie & Force de Frappe over and over again in those days. But yeah Magie was Quartier Latin’s best album followed by Force de Frappe.

Congolitude #11 on: October 23, 2020, 17:33

• View Profile
No doubt the number 1 album is Magie followed by Affaire d'état those two was very complete (choir, vocals, sebene...)

Paysan Congolais #12 on: October 23, 2020, 18:11

• View Profile
So much hate for Ultimatum. LOL.  ;D

MwanaMokili #13 on: October 23, 2020, 19:52

• View Profile

Maggie is one of the tops

Anybody for V12 ?

Mfumu Vata #14 on: October 23, 2020, 20:03

• View Profile
V12 is Koffi's solo album, that's not a Quartier Latin album.