Author Topic: WENGE MUSICA 4X4 FIRST INTERVIEW TOGETHER IN 25 YEARS  (Read 4132 times)

CM PRINCE on: May 01, 2022, 14:59

• View Profile

Blaise, Makaba, Afande and Aimelia unfortunately are the only ones not present.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 15:02 by CM PRINCE »

CM PRINCE #1 on: May 01, 2022, 15:04

• View Profile
Glad to see Manda involved, but why is Seguin participating but Ferre isn’t? That’s unfair because Blaise himself said that it wouldn’t make sense for Ferre to participate since he never sang in an album, the same should go for faux drummer Seguin.

Cavalier Solitaire #2 on: May 01, 2022, 15:55

• View Profile
The absence of Blaise and Makaba is suspect since they are already in Kinshasa so why would they miss. Nungu-nungu ekoti deja?

Notice Werrason teasing Seguin with: "Seguin, bo... boni sante?" :D :D

archos #3 on: May 01, 2022, 16:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
ferre was giving an interview at the same time,and of course with him and the way he is career turned out he is almost like the 7th man behind the 4+2  so its easier to include a yes man like seguin than him who depends on the handling of werra relationshop and all that
haha werra has really changed 25+ years ago guys were almost scared to cough in front of him and now he is out there leading the banter he seemed so happy to see his friend ficarre who he had not seen for a long time

archos #4 on: May 01, 2022, 19:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Aimelia lands in kinshasa tonight normally

CM PRINCE #5 on: May 01, 2022, 19:46

• View Profile
No update on Mpela then?

archos #6 on: May 01, 2022, 19:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
No update on Mpela then?

i think its done,with his doctor repeatedly having put his veto against him going to kin for years... unless there is a last minute surprise

Mfumu Vata #7 on: May 01, 2022, 20:29

• View Profile
I will watch the video before sleeping. I don't remember who from Wenge 4x4 said it, but they said that they didn't include guys like Marie Paul, Djolina and Maradona because of Amadou Diaby wanting to see the team of Pentagone perform. But why did they add Manda Chante if Amadou Diaby wanted to have the Pentagone-team? Will Theo Bidens be there ? and if he wont be there who will play the keyboards in his place ? Seeing Seguin being present, it's unfair that they didn't include Fiston Zamuangana, because he joined Wenge before him and  participated in more Wenge 4x4 concerts abroad than Seguin.

Mukulu #8 on: May 01, 2022, 20:37

• View Profile
I will watch the video before sleeping. I don't remember who from Wenge 4x4 said it, but they said that they didn't include guys like Marie Paul, Djolina and Maradona because of Amadou Diaby wanting to see the team of Pentagone perform. But why did they add Manda Chante if Amadou Diaby wanted to have the Pentagone-team? Will Theo Bidens be there ? and if he wont be there who will play the keyboards in his place ? Seeing Seguin being present, it's unfair that they didn't include Fiston Zamuangana, because he joined Wenge before him and  participated in more Wenge 4x4 concerts abroad than Seguin.

Yes, Théo will be there.

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: May 01, 2022, 21:51

• View Profile
Glad to see Manda involved, but why is Seguin participating but Ferre isn’t? That’s unfair because Blaise himself said that it wouldn’t make sense for Ferre to participate since he never sang in an album, the same should go for faux drummer Seguin.

Ferre is busy promoting his album, it doesn’t make sense for him to just tag along for the sake of it…he’s not Heritier, he’s a big man.

archos #10 on: May 01, 2022, 21:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
man theo got seriously old i could not recognize him,so now its zamuangana japonais mbokaliya and dechris mabanga missing

Ken Bilele #11 on: May 01, 2022, 22:14

• View Profile

Ferre is busy promoting his album, it doesn’t make sense for him to just tag along for the sake of it…he’s not Heritier, he’s a big man.

I agree with you. I find Heritier irritating in there with those excessive praise for JB and Werra whereas Tata is in there and others. I feel Tata is being belittled.

archos #12 on: May 01, 2022, 22:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
zacharie missed probably the biggest buzz of his career there,it was his dream to be the one interviewing jb and werra next to each other(during the polemic days) then the whole big 6

archos #13 on: May 01, 2022, 23:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
guys imagine mbokaliya arrives and goes to be interviewed lets say by somebody like nathy lokole who is a strong instigator and roasts jb and werra with that funny laughing  he has  :D :D
ali mbonda and his politeness antics towards jb and werra must be embarassing for them

CM PRINCE #14 on: May 01, 2022, 23:48

• View Profile

I agree with you. I find Heritier irritating in there with those excessive praise for JB and Werra whereas Tata is in there and others. I feel Tata is being belittled.
No but seriously why is Heritier participating? He always forces things.