Author Topic: FERRE GOLA COMING TO AMERICA, CANADA AND BRAZIL SOON  (Read 848 times)

jordanlumbala101 on: September 16, 2023, 13:47

• View Profile

Mfumu Vata #1 on: September 16, 2023, 18:12

• View Profile
People on social media are critizing Ferre's team for not posting tour-dates.

Manzambi94 #2 on: September 16, 2023, 18:21

• View Profile
People on social media are critizing Ferre's team for not posting tour-dates.
They are overreacting the Poster says Coming Soon, they should just learn how to read English sentence. I don't know why people have this hatred and disdain for everything Ferre does.

Mopao195 #3 on: September 16, 2023, 19:24

• MM
    • View Profile
does ferre have fans in brazil damn

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: September 16, 2023, 22:48

• View Profile
He only posted this because Fally posted his tour date a day before. Ferre is forever behind with lack of vision and only reacts to Fally’s movements and never leads.

Mfumu Vata #5 on: September 17, 2023, 19:41

• View Profile
does ferre have fans in brazil damn

Its different from the 1980s and 1990s when Soukous artists and Kinshasa based came to perform there. But na Filet was announced for a concert last year, but I don't know what happened.

There's now a big Congolese community in Brazil, since the early 2010s. Most of them came there through Angola and try to get either in Europe or Canada/USA. Most choose to get in USA/Canada, since that most don't manage to get visa's for Portugal anymore to enter the Schengen Area. Them going to the USA by travelling many countries of Southern and Central America. Many people die when opting that route. The last 4 years there were many documentaries made about it. A few months ago I was watching news and on tv being reported that many Africans were blocked at the border of Mexico and USA.

Because of a big African community being there in Brazil. I think that the impact will be less, than when it was back in the days when Congolese artists would perform there. The same for Japan, Australia and China, where you now also have many Africans. I think that Colombia, Cuba, India would be more interesting. I've haven't since years of Congolese artists performing in Oman or Saudi Arabia since the end of the Soukous-fever

jordanlumbala101 #6 on: September 24, 2023, 07:00

• View Profile

Jdog #7 on: September 24, 2023, 22:35

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa