Author Topic: DEPLICK IS RETURNING TO KINSHASA  (Read 421 times)

archos on: September 22, 2023, 11:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

their plan was that they record his album,he sorts out his papers then he allowed them to stay in europe if they want and he'll use them whenever he comes since he cemented the 10 year thing now

Manzambi94 #1 on: September 22, 2023, 12:19

• View Profile

their plan was that they record his album,he sorts out his papers then he allowed them to stay in europe if they want and he'll use them whenever he comes since he cemented the 10 year thing now
Why doesn't he do like Innoss become a one man band with a beatmaker? Is useless to spend all these money on a group when the results aren't there,  plus he should do more to ask his label to give him African and Western tours, it is crazy that after signing for Siny Music hos career still haven't changed

archos #2 on: September 22, 2023, 13:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
He has not signed with sony,he had a partnership with sony for two songs i think via the label which co releases his work publicom of lenny bidens,and i think their condition to sign him was to reach a certain number of views to prove that he can be succesful

Manzambi94 #3 on: September 22, 2023, 14:54

• View Profile
He has not signed with sony,he had a partnership with sony for two songs i think via the label which co releases his work publicom of lenny bidens,and i think their condition to sign him was to reach a certain number of views to prove that he can be succesful
What were the views number?

Wenge1995 #4 on: September 22, 2023, 15:26

• View Profile
What were the views number?

Apparently, it didn't get enough cause it stopped at just two songs. Sony should of just kept their money lol

archos #5 on: September 22, 2023, 17:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think it was like 5 millions
 here is deplick's last interview in europe in french before returning

Jdog #6 on: September 24, 2023, 22:34

• View Profile
That’s crazy not one musician came back with him to Kin. That’s going to cause a lot visa problems in the future.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #7 on: September 25, 2023, 00:39

• View Profile
What's crazy is that before Fabregas had all that solo success Deplick was the star, yes Fabro had great momento in Wenge, but Deplick was the guy everyone thought would have become the next star, I always wonder why he is not on the level of success of Fabregas or if not even more, because his music isn't bad, his generique are really good especially the En Afrique one, or the one with Shaka Komgo and Prince but somehow he always struggle.to get that last step to become massive, why doesn't he search for African tours? And as I have said before he should just stop with this band thing, it is draining his money, adopt the innoss style a beatmaker and a computer people.love Deplick for his voice no one ever card for once about no Deplick musician at all. I really hate to see this guy nt getting the success he deserve and see that clown of Fabregas still being given chance after chance no matter how ridicolous or bad his music might be