Author Topic: FALLY IPUPA - FORMULA 7 NEW ALBUM OUT 2nd DECEMBER  (Read 3010 times)

jordanlumbala101 on: October 17, 2022, 15:28

• View Profile

jordanlumbala101 #1 on: October 17, 2022, 15:29

• View Profile

jordanlumbala101 #2 on: October 17, 2022, 15:29

• View Profile

Longbluesquid #3 on: October 17, 2022, 17:39

• View Profile

jordanlumbala101 #4 on: October 17, 2022, 17:50

• View Profile

Jdog #5 on: October 17, 2022, 18:46

• View Profile
That’s when you know he don’t care about promotion in DRC like that no more because why he didn’t announce it in an interview when comes back this week? If it’s anything like Control he can keep it, yeah the last two releases were good but I don’t have high hopes for this album.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

CM PRINCE #6 on: October 17, 2022, 19:31

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #7 on: October 17, 2022, 19:35

• View Profile
That’s when you know he don’t care about promotion in DRC like that no more because why he didn’t announce it in an interview when comes back this week? If it’s anything like Control he can keep it, yeah the last two releases were good but I don’t have high hopes for this album.
Even if he announced the release in a DRC interview what makes the difference? He announced it on socials which is the new way of doing it. As long as he promoted the album in Kin which I’m certain he will it doesn’t matter, plus most times when artists announce release dates in interviews it doesn’t happen. Don’t you remember nearly 2 years ago when most artists released on December 18 they all announced through social media, even Ferre same thing with dynastie earlier this year.

Jdog #8 on: October 17, 2022, 19:45

• View Profile
Even if he announced the release in a DRC interview what makes the difference? He announced it on socials which is the new way of doing it. As long as he promoted the album in Kin which I’m certain he will it doesn’t matter, plus most times when artists announce release dates in interviews it doesn’t happen. Don’t you remember nearly 2 years ago when most artists released on December 18 they all announced through social media, even Ferre same thing with dynastie earlier this year.
I was just saying he rarely does interviews in Kin so it would've been nice for him to announce it over there but yes you are right social media is the new way of doing it.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Mfumu Vata #9 on: October 17, 2022, 20:56

• View Profile
Fally is smart and knows marketing, I saw on instagram a video of him saying that fans who would buy the album in pre-order would receive a shout-out in the album and a signed CD. Having already alot of fans in Africa, Europe and America, he will make alot of money. His album will be number one in Itunes, the question is if it will drop in the charts the days that will follow which often the case with Congolese rumba-albums on digital platforms

Mfumu Vata #10 on: October 17, 2022, 21:07

• View Profile

Fally Ipupa see's the Congolese media on television as inferior. He openly attacked them in 2017 during as press-conference in I think Showbuzz after the release of Tokoos, after being asked why he didn't do any interview with them for 1,5 year. Many journalists were mad but were scared to attack him openly, but some like Charly Prince started a war against him. From then Fally had just each year one interview with his friend Naty Lokole on tv, one with Franck Stemay and 3 with Popol Mopasula but those doesn't count because the two are since years youtube-journalists. I think that that is the reason why Virginie Manganga became pro-Ferre and Anti-Fally attacking Fally often on internet.

Promotion to the Congolese press on tv doesn't have any impact anymore. People in Kinshasa barely follow television. Youtube interviews with guys like Ado Yuhe, Franck Stemay and co has more impact now

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #11 on: October 17, 2022, 21:13

• View Profile

Mwanayaafrica #12 on: October 17, 2022, 21:29

• View Profile

Fally Ipupa see's the Congolese media on television as inferior. He openly attacked them in 2017 during as press-conference in I think Showbuzz after the release of Tokoos, after being asked why he didn't do any interview with them for 1,5 year. Many journalists were mad but were scared to attack him openly, but some like Charly Prince started a war against him. From then Fally had just each year one interview with his friend Naty Lokole on tv, one with Franck Stemay and 3 with Popol Mopasula but those doesn't count because the two are since years youtube-journalists. I think that that is the reason why Virginie Manganga became pro-Ferre and Anti-Fally attacking Fally often on internet.

Promotion to the Congolese press on tv doesn't have any impact anymore. People in Kinshasa barely follow television. Youtube interviews with guys like Ado Yuhe, Franck Stemay and co has more impact now
Why does he sees them as inferior?

Mfumu Vata #13 on: October 17, 2022, 21:40

• View Profile
According to Fally they contributed nothing to his succes. He sees himself bigger than them. But he forget how hard they promoted Droit Chemin for him and the tracks of his album getting a lot of airtime on the radio and television. If they hadn’t done it, Droit Chemin would have flopped,  him today doing jobs in Europe. Droit Chemin was about to flop, but it’s due to television directors Shabani Records and the late Michel Lady Luya who were in war against Koffi that they started hard promoting Droit Chemin and after two months the album suddenly getting crazy succes.

archos #14 on: October 17, 2022, 21:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
It's a triple rumba album
triple rhumba meaning there is no generique??

more like surely there is one generique per album plus the traditional disstrack towards celeo and ferre lol