Author Topic: THE GENERIQUE "POWER 001" HAS HELD UP VERY WELL  (Read 3665 times)

Matebu on: October 21, 2017, 00:22

• View Profile
Usually a générique with a rhythm section this long would piss me off, but it works here as the point was to present all 25 (jk ;D ) of his atalakous and have them exercise vocally. Also present the addition of le meilleur drummer du moment, Île de Cambodge.

Audio:

Kabuya killed it

This and Libre Parcours 2 are my favorite Fally génériques
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 00:25 by Matebu »

Jdog #1 on: October 21, 2017, 00:40

• View Profile
Yeah this the only generique with a very long rhythm part that is listenable. Hopefully this is the last generique of it's kind  because long rhythm part isn't the way to go. I remember listening to this first time and wondering who Tramortina (he did good on this animation) Yannick (he hasn't been since) Identite (really liked him when first listening) and Tangofort was because I taught Fally only had Kabuya,Doubai, Bousole and Kasangidi. Don't really like the video.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

CM PRINCE #2 on: October 21, 2017, 00:46

• View Profile
This is one of my faves too sometimes based on my mood I skip to the sebene part only

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #3 on: October 23, 2017, 19:52

• View Profile
I think everything that has Kabuya in is fun..........can you guys please help me with the videos where Kabuya sings (genriques and concerts please) he is my best atalaku...........loved his grand appearance in FIKIN wish to here those lines in a song

Manzambi94 #4 on: October 23, 2017, 21:43

• View Profile
I love every single second of it, I used to listen the song a lot once I was in a school trip in Florence, it was the perfect soundtrack throughout all the Route

archos #5 on: October 23, 2017, 22:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yeah this the only generique with a very long rhythm part that is listenable. Hopefully this is the last generique of it's kind  because long rhythm part isn't the way to go. I remember listening to this first time and wondering who Tramortina (he did good on this animation) Yannick (he hasn't been since) Identite (really liked him when first listening) and Tangofort was because I taught Fally only had Kabuya,Doubai, Bousole and Kasangidi. Don't really like the video.

jdog fally sent yannick here so he can go to university

Jdog #6 on: October 24, 2017, 01:21

• View Profile
That's nice of Fally to do that, so Yannick is done with music?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa