Author Topic: Rumours saying that BB Jitrois left QL because of Didi Stone  (Read 11707 times)

Matebu #15 on: October 31, 2017, 00:59

• View Profile
Yes I have understand you Matebu and this is why I will not answer, I accept my mistake

Cheers @Manzambi

Matebu #16 on: October 31, 2017, 01:12

• View Profile
Guys there's been zero acknowledgement of this situation by any of Koffi's spokesmen or his daughter. I'm pretty sure Didi lives in Paris most of the time and Jitrois has been living in Kin for years now

It's starting to sound like another fabricated story like the JB and Florence Emeneya story the YT outlets were forcing a few weeks ago

Ken Bilele #17 on: October 31, 2017, 07:28

• View Profile
Like father like daughter.

Not in a bad way but why do we have reactions resembling those of people having priapism condition at times? What would be wrong BB dating Didier? Honestly this is becoming an emotional issue. I want to repeat it to those boys, when you become of age and then you got money, one woman won't be enough. Perhaps forgot to add, with your system working well so spare the father the comparison.

Manzambi94 #18 on: October 31, 2017, 07:50

• View Profile

Not in a bad way but why do we have reactions resembling those of people having priapism condition at times? What would be wrong BB dating Didier? Honestly this is becoming an emotional issue. I want to repeat it to those boys, when you become of age and then you got money, one woman won't be enough. Perhaps forgot to add, with your system working well so spare the father the comparison.
Ken what get us emotional is the fact that Koffi like to act with no respect of woman by beating them or "dating" girls and dancers while he us on 22 years marriage I am still shocked of how he treated CNN's girlfriend, and how can he really continue treating Cindy like Hus wife while her official one clearly don't like at all the situatiom,.
This is the guy's portrait.
Then if a member of his band date his daughter he gets this emotional? Now maybe he will understand how made feel his wife all the time.
I wish a woman's opinion on this Mwana Nsalu can you give us your thoughts?

Ken Bilele #19 on: October 31, 2017, 08:00

• View Profile

Ken what get us emotional is the fact that Koffi like to act with no respect of woman by beating them or "dating" girls and dancers while he us on 22 years marriage I am still shocked of how he treated CNN's girlfriend, and how can he really continue treating Cindy like Hus wife while her official one clearly don't like at all the situatiom,.
Then if a member of his band date his daughter he gets this emotional? Now maybe he will understand how made feel his wife all the time.

Don't get emotional on what is beyond your control. The guy is living his life. I repeat again to you, there is nothing wrong Koffi Marrying Cindy. Anyway you have been a good advocate for maman Aliya and her welfare.

Matebu #20 on: October 31, 2017, 14:57

• View Profile

Ndeko; from the look of this thread, it should be what gets you emotional rather than us. When I hear "not for the faint of heart " I guess they're referring to someone like you.

What about JB sleeping with his ex-wife's sister and getting caught multiple times, Werra not hiding the fact he was sleeping with dancers Linda & Gisele ("giving" Linda to Kakol and impregnated Gisele), or Wemba sleeping with all the Fioti-Fioti dancers when they were going on tour at age 14-17, or Wazekwa being caught with a corpse while in his car? Just name a few situations; they are all culpable.

Like @ken bilele said, it's their life. It's no use getting so preoccupied with other people's personal lives (especially entertainers) when the focus should truly be your own.

Like I mentioned earlier, there's no actual proof of this story being true, but on social media fans of the opposite are using it as excuse to hurl insults - as is the case with all the recent fake stories.

mrvibes #21 on: October 31, 2017, 15:26

• View Profile

Ndeko; from the look of this thread, it should be what gets you emotional rather than us. When I hear "not for the faint of heart " I guess they're referring to someone like you.

What about JB sleeping with his ex-wife's sister and getting caught multiple times, Werra not hiding the fact he was sleeping with dancers Linda & Gisele ("giving" Linda to Kakol and impregnated Gisele), or Wemba sleeping with all the Fioti-Fioti dancers when they were going on tour at age 14-17, or Wazekwa being caught with a corpse while in his car? Just name a few situations; they are all culpable.

Like @ken bilele said, it's their life. It's no use getting so preoccupied with other people's personal lives (especially entertainers) when the focus should truly be your own.

Like I mentioned earlier, there's no actual proof of this story being true, but on social media fans of the opposite are using it as excuse to hurl insults - as is the case with all the recent fake stories.
nani a tumboli mbwa mabé.. eh  Manzambi a ye mabe.....ah Mbruzuuuu  ...  kipele kesse ... kipele kesse ...
lol .. seriously mannnnn... you always make my days with your freaking comments...kie kie kie , na seka boye kalaaaaaaaaa...
dozer man...
but seriously , sometime i wonder if you understand what you write man ..  lol just asking .. im  just curious.

CM PRINCE #22 on: October 31, 2017, 18:43

• View Profile
I hope for BB Jitrois it's not the case it's well known if you're a musician of QL and you're even seen talking to a dancer let alone date one your days are numbered and even jordan kusa went to speak to aliya to ask for food and he got in a lot of trouble and Asso Ferrari got forced out cause koffi thought he was flirting with Cindy and apparently Cindy started having a crush on jitrois and he was pretty much shown the door not long after (what happened with him in that sitution apparently he got poisoned or something), so if BB actually had the nerve to date didi I'm sure koffi would kill him

Ken Bilele #23 on: October 31, 2017, 19:24

• View Profile
I hope for BB Jitrois it's not the case it's well known if you're a musician of QL and you're even seen talking to a dancer let alone date one your days are numbered and even jordan kusa went to speak to aliya to ask for food and he got in a lot of trouble and Asso Ferrari got forced out cause koffi thought he was flirting with Cindy and apparently Cindy started having a crush on jitrois and he was pretty much shown the door not long after (what happened with him in that sitution apparently he got poisoned or something), so if BB actually had the nerve to date didi I'm sure koffi would kill him

Bro Koffi would do nothing if Didier truly love BB. Koffi would have a tough choice of killing BB or Didier Killing herself. Thats what normally happens in a royalty. Love is found from unwanted quarters.

Manzambi94 #24 on: October 31, 2017, 21:34

• View Profile

nani a tumboli mbwa mabé.. eh  Manzambi a ye mabe.....ah Mbruzuuuu  ...  kipele kesse ... kipele kesse ...
lol .. seriously mannnnn... you always make my days with your freaking comments...kie kie kie , na seka boye kalaaaaaaaaa...
dozer man...
but seriously , sometime i wonder if you understand what you write man ..  lol just asking .. im  just curious.
If you wanna keep idolatring guys who act very bad and don't give good examples for community go ahead, what I have said is honestly hypocrite for Koffi to behave like the caring father when he does all the bad things you could think to woman in general and act like he wasn't in a 22 years marriage, and then I really don't understand you, in general.

Matebu #25 on: November 01, 2017, 19:24

• View Profile
So guys the story was completely fake... there's another reason why he left or got kicked out of QL

CM PRINCE #26 on: November 01, 2017, 19:54

• View Profile
So guys the story was completely fake... there's another reason why he left or got kicked out of QL
It's not a huge loss anyway like you've said he was a liability I remember that video of him and the rest of QL at Fikin I was not impressed tbh he's not the only deadbeat in that band

Grandpretre #27 on: November 02, 2017, 13:16

• View Profile
Cnn's girlfriend? What u mean? I dont know about this story lool

SoukousFan #28 on: November 02, 2017, 18:26

• View Profile
Cnn's girlfriend? What u mean? I dont know about this story lool

it has been written about in this forum many times. koffi called/invited Cnn to his house and when he got there he found Koffi ... with his "rumoured" gf of the time, sandralina ba beaute,