Author Topic: Koffi & Ado yuhe  (Read 5446 times)

Wenge1995 #15 on: July 26, 2020, 13:15

• View Profile
If Ado had balls he would have check Koffi and asked him when he was defending Del Pirlo and Didi Stone about his other kid that he never claimed and sell food on the streets, furthermore he would have told him to stop acting like the victim, every question was like "They hate Koffi that is why they talk bad about him".
 I didn't expect the defense of Ferre Gola by Koffi after Ferre dissed him in that famous interview where he was calling Koffi Koko Dianzombo (which is an insult in Congolese culture but I don't remember what it meant), if you wanna know how to manipulate people this is a good interview to watch, Koffi totally avoided questions he didn't like and act like the victin when he was in the bed. The mental gymnastic he made to deny Beniko Popolipo of his well earned credit in the compositon was astonishing, MJ, Celine Dion had composers as well but those composers still get paid to this day unlike many if QL Members. I gotta give him that he is one of the few Congolese leaders who actually pay people, for the rest this interview was too much in the safe mode to be interesting.

Why did Koffi paid his musicians unlike others? Do you think it's his education background that gave him a different perspective about business and music? I've noticed that Felix Wazekwa also had secular education prior to pursuing a music career and manages his band with a high level of professionalism.

Mfumu Vata #16 on: July 26, 2020, 14:55

• View Profile
Koffi said it clearly in the interview that it was because he came from Europe, which made have another vision for our music (which why pays his musicians every month).

Wenge1995 #17 on: July 26, 2020, 15:22

• View Profile
Koffi said it clearly in the interview that it was because he came from Europe, which made have another vision for our music (which why pays his musicians every month).

My lingala isn't very good, thank you for translating.

Franco Pepe Kalle #18 on: July 27, 2020, 14:46

• View Profile
Contrary to everyone else, this was an excellent interview. One thing that it confirms is that Koffi Olomide is an egoistic maniac who enjoys fighting with others.

It is clear on one thing that we already know. There will be no reconciliation of Koffi with Lidjo, Reddy Amisi and Beniko Popolipo. It is sad but not surprising.

Interesting how he mentioned JF Ifonge and not Jordan Kusa. That speaks volumes. I guess he knows that he did JF dirty especially since they have similar personalities.

Notice how he wanted to take so badly for Fally Ipupa. He insisted to Ado that he was responsible for the stardom of Fally. But he never once recognized that it was Papa Wemba who gave a head start to hus music career. He talked about Wemba but notice he tried to minimize Wemba's contribution to his career. Koffi needs to remember without Papa Wemba, Mopao would not exist. Same with Stino Mubi, Reddy Amisi, Djuna Djanana, Kester Emeneya, Debaba and others. They at least acknowledge that Wemba gave them a head start in their careers.

I would recommend all Koffi fans to watch this interview.

Mfumu Vata #19 on: July 28, 2020, 00:04

• View Profile
Reddy & Koffi don't have a conflict. Koffi talked positive about Reddy in this interview and the same Reddy also talked positive about Koffi in the interview he made with Ado last week.