Author Topic: SCOTTY BK - LE RETOUR DES ROIS feat F victeam and Champion esthetique  (Read 5597 times)

Roméo Seben on: July 31, 2020, 21:13

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #1 on: July 31, 2020, 21:24

• View Profile
Oh wow I wasn’t expecting this, this is wayyyyy better than Allo Téléphone (which isn’t hard to be honest) but damn this is fire!

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #2 on: August 01, 2020, 00:35

• View Profile
This is good but when I heard a comment saying its better than allo téléphone I over expected lol.

Manzambi94 #3 on: August 01, 2020, 08:13

• View Profile

Yes F'VICTEAM instrumentalists are definitely sabotaging Fally. I mean this is the same group who made Allo Telephone? They are definitely cooking up something behind the scene, Fally must check his bandmembers I would be mad if I was Fally and saw that.my musician made a better song for another musician leaving me with a shitty generique

BercysFinest98 #4 on: August 01, 2020, 11:38

• View Profile
This is so far the best générique of 2020! Definitely feeling Quartier Latin vibes on this track!

Congomusiclover001 #5 on: August 01, 2020, 15:40

• View Profile
The fast tempo also makes a difference and it wasn't Arnauld on the drums....

BienMat23 #6 on: August 01, 2020, 18:12

• View Profile

Roméo Seben #7 on: August 01, 2020, 18:45

• View Profile
The guitarist Scotty bk is a HUGE fan of Koffi olomide and Quartier Latin check is instagram https://www.instagram.com/sbk_fils/ and is youtube page (where he is speaking french). He worked with many artists already.

Jdog #8 on: August 05, 2020, 10:46

• View Profile
Just like his mentor Brigade i wish Identite would animate in a higher tone a little bit more. Lol Lingala is something else "polo ya mama na ye" and "simba muan'oyo" instead of "simba muana oyo".
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #9 on: August 05, 2020, 13:08

• View Profile
Yeah true........ He did a great job on this generique Identite...... I really don't like the Paris atalakus they sound funny, I don't know why....... Even when they are doing the popular cris (e.g the mirror song ft Clark Donovan, Jeffy jey and crew)

Congolitude #10 on: August 05, 2020, 20:14

• View Profile

Yes F'VICTEAM instrumentalists are definitely sabotaging Fally. I mean this is the same group who made Allo Telephone? They are definitely cooking up something behind the scene, Fally must check his bandmembers I would be mad if I was Fally and saw that.my musician made a better song for another musician leaving me with a shitty generique

Honestly, usually I'm not a big fan of Identité but in this song his voice goes very well with instrumental. Fally should check his band again or recruit new talents because I think they have nothing more to bring him

SoukousFan #11 on: August 05, 2020, 20:49

• View Profile
That last guitar part ... party was just getting started damn!

archos #12 on: August 05, 2020, 20:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i just realised in the last part identite is using old animation by tutu caludji in his generique with roi david
at 4 18

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #13 on: August 20, 2020, 06:52

• View Profile
Ahhhhh he used it as it is....... Did he give to him? He was supposed to do a shout out Identite

ZamundaPrince #14 on: August 20, 2020, 13:45

• View Profile

Are you implying that Fally has got zero input in the generiques or instrumentals? That he simply takes what his musicians give? IF F Victeam are doing songs like Allo telephone, my guess is they are doing them just the way Fally wants them done