Author Topic: Tracklist for Celeo Scram's new album  (Read 323 times)

jordanlumbala101 on: September 29, 2023, 15:30

• View Profile

Longbluesquid #1 on: September 29, 2023, 16:02

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #2 on: September 29, 2023, 16:06

• View Profile
I don't think that releasing an album whole simultaneously having a full time job can help, I mean he should just either leave music for good or go to Kin and become loke Innoss cause if not that is just a waste of money

Mfumu Vata #3 on: September 29, 2023, 20:55

• View Profile
Why giving Inoss B' as example for someone who can be his father. Inoss B' and Celeo are not of the same music-genre.

Releasing albums and having a full-time job is not a problem. People forget that music is about making people happy and not a competition. You have artists who had some succes in Europe and bit Kinshasa and then took a break of 4, 5, 7 years, to make a comeback. If you don't work in Europe, how will live you if you don't want to be gigolo. Today it's almost impossible to do "ba coop" in Europe. Also making music in Kinshasa doesn't make sense anymore, because you only get money by doing matolo or having relationships with x or y, or being a good friend of a certain regims. The bandleaders that survive today, are there because of being lucky to have already having made a big name before 2012, having a big catalogue and fanbase. When coming close to them they will all say that they get zero from making music in Kinshasa and that they live because of business,  matolo, sponsorships, weddings and donations from donors. Them all waiting for the moment that music will come back in Europe.

Longbluesquid #4 on: September 29, 2023, 21:06

• View Profile
I don't think that releasing an album whole simultaneously having a full time job can help, I mean he should just either leave music for good or go to Kin and become loke Innoss cause if not that is just a waste of money

In the US many artists tend to get into movies and business ventures.

Manzambi94 #5 on: October 03, 2023, 20:23

• View Profile
Why giving Inoss B' as example for someone who can be his father. Inoss B' and Celeo are not of the same music-genre.

Releasing albums and having a full-time job is not a problem. People forget that music is about making people happy and not a competition. You have artists who had some succes in Europe and bit Kinshasa and then took a break of 4, 5, 7 years, to make a comeback. If you don't work in Europe, how will live you if you don't want to be gigolo. Today it's almost impossible to do "ba coop" in Europe. Also making music in Kinshasa doesn't make sense anymore, because you only get money by doing matolo or having relationships with x or y, or being a good friend of a certain regims. The bandleaders that survive today, are there because of being lucky to have already having made a big name before 2012, having a big catalogue and fanbase. When coming close to them they will all say that they get zero from making music in Kinshasa and that they live because of business,  matolo, sponsorships, weddings and donations from donors. Them all waiting for the moment that music will come back in Europe.
Because Innoss has cut costs by being the one man band using a beat naked, Kombe Kombe was also made by a beatmaker so Celeo in a sense already followed Innoss footstep, with that said, if it 7s like that then it is useless to waste money in studio the, singers, Featuring if the thing doesn't make money, yes pasi9n is good but I don't think Celeo  can keep doing like this when he is not getting benefici from it, probably he is getting a lot of money from Matolos and that's why he is keep doing it other than that I don't see any sense doing this long term for him