Author Topic: BCBG favourite track of all time  (Read 14946 times)

charismatique on: July 28, 2013, 03:29

• View Profile
Fellow BCBG fans, please can each one of share with us which one is your favourite BCBG song and why.....lets have some fun!!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 03:29 by 18 »

oj78 #1 on: July 28, 2013, 08:17

• Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine
    • View Profile
I surely do with this...Congo - JB Mpiana - BCBG - Liberez - YouTube
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 08:17 by 38 »
Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine.

EMOVICTEAM #2 on: July 28, 2013, 09:22

• View Profile
Titinic generic was and is still favorite. That song takes anyone from the table to the dance floor...any day

« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 09:22 by 11 »

oj78 #3 on: July 28, 2013, 09:36

• Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine
    • View Profile
Yes.....but kind of moved by Liberez.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 09:36 by 38 »
Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: July 28, 2013, 10:39

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Champion Kapangala
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Tell Ferre and Fally that this is the music they have forgotten about and need to do if they are to be the best,for now Ferre and Fally will just remain excellent singers.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 10:42 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

Felo #5 on: July 30, 2013, 09:59

• View Profile
Baracuda. The intro. The build up. The sebene.

Have you noticed most favourites are from Titanic? JB needs to go back to that formula. But then that is almost impossible without Titina, Bula, Mpela, Aimelia, etc.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 09:59 by 13 »

EMOVICTEAM #6 on: July 30, 2013, 10:48

• View Profile
Felo, you are almost correct.....for Mpiana and band to play like songs of titanic, he needs to feature singers of the calibre you mentioned. For me, the choice could be Sakoko, Atshuda, Abel Des, Soso, Nono Fuji and to some extent, Abraham....to cap it all, the drumatist, bebeto should be kept as number one. Pull out Genta and Cellulaire and get an atalaku like the one who animated in boit nior generic aided by a good supporting rapper.....
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 10:49 by 11 »

archos #7 on: July 30, 2013, 17:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
an album like titanic is impossible to realise unless you get jb,mpela;bula,aimelia again,makaba and mbokaliya on guitars and titina on drums,
titanic is one of the  rare everlasting albums of congolese music,and was done by musicians ALL in their peak in terms of artistic  maturity and complementarity
those types of albums you can line up whoever you want if they are not those who did the album you aim to reproduce,no way they can achieve,even those who did it i am not so sure after over 10 years
take for example koffi's v12, difficult to re do it today without that incredible chorus babia-sam tshintu-modogo-suzuki-eric tutsi

for my bcbg all time favourite i pick this one
[video][/video]

until today i wonder who gave them the idea of this song...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 17:43 by 25 »

charismatique #8 on: July 31, 2013, 01:34

• View Profile
Archos, you are correct. That is why JB needs to start using the younger ones more because they are hungry for glory, they want to prove something. I can't wait for Balle De Match. Is Benjamin Obama going to sing in this album? What is the other latest Intel you have about BCBG??
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 01:34 by 18 »

EMOVICTEAM #9 on: July 31, 2013, 22:21

• View Profile
Exactly ba Charismatique......Mpiana as I have always said....needs to change his team totally if he can realize meaningful music....i am glad Chai has pulled out. Its funny how bcbg news never gets serious cover...if it was wmm, we could get a lot of data on Chai"s departure and replacement....in balle de match, if most younger guys will get a place, things will be ok for bcbg...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 22:21 by 11 »

archos #10 on: July 31, 2013, 22:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
for emo and charismatique here is a little update

obama did not participate to balle de match and does not participate in concerts aswell
his results in school dropped a lot when he started featuring regularly with bcbg so jb (like he did with heritier before)  with the agreement of the kid's parents decided he wont be considered a fulltime group member until he gets his baccalaureate which he is preparing this year or next year
those who participated who participated to balle de match as singers(except chai) are rio,kibens,jdl,nono fudji,abel des charmes,zuléma,sakoko,abraham,modashow,didi kalombo,atshuda,bana boma(prophete,hugo boss and tigo cash) aswell as the new singer quado and also soso pembe who has been re-integrated in the group very recently
eric menthé did not participate much,and does not feature much recently either in concerts because of his problems with drugs which are pissing jb  a lot
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 22:45 by 25 »

archos #11 on: July 31, 2013, 22:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
[video][/video]

here is a video where all the singers i mentioned appear
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 22:50 by 25 »

charismatique #12 on: August 01, 2013, 01:21

• View Profile
Archos, you are the man! Thanks for the data. I like the balance of older guys and younger guys though the younger guys must be accorded more time. You have mentioned heritier, which heritier is this ?? Obama is working to get a Baccalaureate, which level of education is this?? Lastly, Chaila Ngenge said he left BCBG coz of the "two weights, two measures" policy by JB, what does this mean??
Too bad for Me the, I really feel for him. I thought he had changed after getting suspended prior to the release of SS. On Obama, am with JB. Nothing beats a good education, at least to a certain level it makes a big diferrence.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 01:21 by 18 »

archos #13 on: August 01, 2013, 02:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
<cite>@charismatique said:</cite>
Archos, you are the man! Thanks for the data. I like the balance of older guys and younger guys though the younger guys must be accorded more time. You have mentioned heritier, which heritier is this ?? Obama is working to get a Baccalaureate, which level of education is this?? Lastly, Chaila Ngenge said he left BCBG coz of the "two weights, two measures" policy by JB, what does this mean??
Too bad for Me the, I really feel for him. I thought he had changed after getting suspended prior to the release of SS. On Obama, am with JB. Nothing beats a good education, at least to a certain level it makes a big diferrence.

the heritier i refer is heritier watanabe of maison mere,he was in bcbg when he was 16 years old but was told he would be allowed to perform regularly once he is 18,more or less the same with obama now
 about chai,he found that he was treated unfairly especially compared to seguin,when seguin was sick and missed some concerts a fewt months ago, he was supported by the group whereas when it was his turn he only had roger ngandu on phone
 but the fact is that the group was not having faith in him anymore,you know in all groups when leader and his close group chiefs hear that a group member is secretly preparing an album straight away they start treating him differently :some will fire that musician,some will humiliate him through some group members,some will ignore him ( that's the favourite option of jb when he feels betrayed by a musician)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 02:22 by 25 »

EMOVICTEAM #14 on: August 01, 2013, 08:55

• View Profile
Looking at that list, I can't wait..this will be hot...i am sure bana boma will sing their lungs out.....this is what we need. To be fair, JB should have left out kibense, jdl n Rio...these are liabilities as far as I am concerned....any way slowly they are going....boguys now chai
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 08:55 by 11 »