Author Topic: FABRO AND DEPLICK IN STUDIO  (Read 458 times)

archos on: January 25, 2024, 02:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

CM PRINCE #1 on: January 25, 2024, 18:12

• View Profile
I’ve never seen a reconciliation this fast in Congolese music LOL. 2 weeks ago Fabregas was blocked and fast forward they’re already in the studio together  ;D ;D

archos #2 on: January 25, 2024, 21:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol this is what happens when some authorities get involved,what the likes of celeo or lobeso were trying to achieve for months was sealed in no time,and each of them starting to get money and pushed to make it quick and public,you'll see that among the people they will shoutout the most there will be some names of government
its like each electoral mandate comes with  a new musical reconciliation,maybe in 5 years they'll try ferre and fally

Wenge1995 #3 on: January 26, 2024, 00:00

• View Profile
lol this is what happens when some authorities get involved,what the likes of celeo or lobeso were trying to achieve for months was sealed in no time,and each of them starting to get money and pushed to make it quick and public,you'll see that among the people they will shoutout the most there will be some names of government
its like each electoral mandate comes with  a new musical reconciliation,maybe in 5 years they'll try ferre and fally

I'm surprised after all these years, no top donors ever attempted the reconciliation btw Ferre and Fally. People liked their chemistry in QL, maybe there's no amount of money that could make them friends or work together...

Manzambi94 #4 on: January 26, 2024, 09:01

• View Profile

I'm surprised after all these years, no top donors ever attempted the reconciliation btw Ferre and Fally. People liked their chemistry in QL, maybe there's no amount of money that could make them friends or work together...
They are too proud  and I don't think rhe recincillation would benefit Fally in any way and for Ferre people will just say "He finally bowed down to his master" and keep mocking Ferre