Author Topic: NEW LEADERS  (Read 5430 times)

Ken Bilele on: March 08, 2021, 10:13

• View Profile
Assume you are an investor looking to invest $50M to a Tech startup that may turn out to be another Google of today. In this case think of these new band leaders as the tech startups, Who would you put your money on?

Example here:-

Nono Fudji
Metrau
Abraham
Fabregas
Deplic
Miel Deson
Robinho
Novel Horizon
Ibrator Mpiana
Et al

Ken Bilele #1 on: March 08, 2021, 10:15

• View Profile
personally I would invest in Miel Deson and wait to reap dividends later. If I have something left I would put in Novel Horizon.

Manzambi94 #2 on: March 08, 2021, 11:50

• View Profile
Assume you are an investor looking to invest $50M to a Tech startup that may turn out to be another Google of today. In this case think of these new band leaders as the tech startups, Who would you put your money on?

Nono Fudji
Metrau
Abraham
Fabregas
Deplic
Miel Deson
Robinho
Novel Horizon
Ibrator Mpiana
Et al

Given the results Fabregas or Robinio, give them both a free singing class especially for Robinio who is the one who really needs those lessons and use some of the money to take Chomi back to Robinio if I decide for Robinio and give Chomi the Chef d'orchestre rôle if I decide to invest for Fabregas plus trying to recruit But Na Fillet and all the old guard of Villanova back ibrator included.

Longbluesquid #3 on: March 08, 2021, 13:24

• View Profile
I would invest in anyone willing to create powerful sebenes.

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: March 08, 2021, 13:30

• View Profile
MPR, Rebo and Innos B

242 #5 on: March 08, 2021, 13:41

• View Profile
I'll invest in Fabregas & Nouvel Horizon

Manzambi94 #6 on: March 08, 2021, 16:00

• View Profile
And yes Innoss B I would not invest in Extra because it is hard to sell them outside of two Congos now but back in the days yes Extra Musica all day

BienMat23 #7 on: March 08, 2021, 16:23

• View Profile
And yes Innoss B I would not invest in Extra because it is hard to sell them outside of two Congos now but back in the days yes Extra Musica all day
You make a good point but with money do you not think you could be able to keep some originality of the Rumba and Sebene sound whilst possibly getting to a larger market with a little bit of modernity and urbanisation to get real rumba a bigger audience ?

SYMPLICITY #8 on: March 08, 2021, 18:12

• View Profile
Am a Rhumba buff and Ibrator is the only one who has given me my kinda tunes(Ba Chinois-My template of what a rhumba song should sound like, Don de Dieu and Avis De Recherche). So It's Ibrator Contre-Maitre Mpiana for me.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #9 on: March 08, 2021, 21:47

• View Profile
Fabregas, Innoss B and Extra Musica Novel Horizon. I know with these dancing is guaranteed.

Ken Bilele #10 on: March 09, 2021, 07:28

• View Profile

Nono Fudji
Metrau
Abraham
Fabregas
Deplic
Miel Deson
Robinho
Novel Horizon
Ibrator Mpiana
Et al

Given the results Fabregas or Robinio, give them both a free singing class especially for Robinio who is the one who really needs those lessons and use some of the money to take Chomi back to Robinio if I decide for Robinio and give Chomi the Chef d'orchestre rôle if I decide to invest for Fabregas plus trying to recruit But Na Fillet and all the old guard of Villanova back ibrator included.

You are a bad investor ndeko. You go give your money with a lot of instructions ;D ;D ;D. Just give the money and sit back wait for your investment to pay back dont choose who to work where and with who lol.

Ken Bilele #11 on: March 09, 2021, 07:30

• View Profile
It's interesting that nobody believes in Deplic!! I will die with Miel Deson. That guy will create something.

Ken Bilele #12 on: March 09, 2021, 07:30

• View Profile
MPR, Rebo and Innos B

Who is MPR? post his work please.

Ken Bilele #13 on: March 09, 2021, 07:32

• View Profile
Am a Rhumba buff and Ibrator is the only one who has given me my kinda tunes(Ba Chinois-My template of what a rhumba song should sound like, Don de Dieu and Avis De Recherche). So It's Ibrator Contre-Maitre Mpiana for me.

I think this startup produces good product but lucks the charisma to expand its market.

BienMat23 #14 on: March 09, 2021, 11:06

• View Profile