Author Topic: NEW SOLOIST? MAISON MERE  (Read 8143 times)

O-Afrika on: December 16, 2017, 11:27

• View Profile
[youtube
][/youtube]

archos #1 on: December 16, 2017, 12:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 werra says he will go to 2nd team first( i hope for him he'll end up promoted,in most group there are guys who did 10+ years in 2nd team never getting promoted)

O-Afrika #2 on: December 16, 2017, 15:04

• View Profile
He did Bicorine and Kapaya parts so well

Kibombanda #3 on: December 20, 2017, 06:17

• View Profile

shamala #4 on: December 20, 2017, 07:44

• View Profile
[youtube
][/youtube]

Is it me or soloists are getting smaller in stature... Hehehe
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Manzambi94 #5 on: December 20, 2017, 11:55

• View Profile
How many soloist do you need? Sarah Solo, Nicotine, this guy, I could understand if Wenge Maison Mere was the old MM were there were 70/80% of seven, but now a days it us only rumba and traditional songs so three soloist are useless, anyway the guy is good but I don't understand why Werra refused to let him play Kelvis Nkoyi

EMOVICTEAM #6 on: December 20, 2017, 11:55

• View Profile
Reason Werra is my cup of tea than JB now...

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: December 20, 2017, 12:09

• View Profile

But after many albums and changes and recruit, JB still remains the one with memorable songs and relevant without having to force anything lol life

POLE POSTION #8 on: December 20, 2017, 12:20

• View Profile
Well put JV can't add anymore

Manzambi94 #9 on: December 20, 2017, 12:28

• View Profile

But after many albums and changes and recruit, JB still remains the one with memorable songs and relevant without having to force anything lol life
The main difference between the two is that JB knows how to sung and only take good musicians with him, while for Werra except for his days in BCBG and in 7eme hours is hard to see him sing well, and Werra doesn't like charismatic  people furthermore, Bill, Ferre, Celeo, Kapaya were the only one who had the nerve to tell him what was wrong in the songs and the bestusic of Wenge MM is on that period while now is a group of yesman and desperate people waiting for their chance. In fact even if 7eme hours was a success you can see that people are more interested in Fally, Heritier, Ferre, Fabregas and so on because they are fed up with the drama system and the constant recruiting.
Yes maybe in Kin he is extra successful but we all know that Werra is capable of more.
JB Mpiana on the other hand has the opposite problem, lack of charisma in fact Kibens, Rio, JDL are running things because of that and try to get rid of charismatic people like they did with Metrau, Abraham, and like they try to do with Genta

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: December 20, 2017, 12:37

• View Profile
Some people are born with the IT factor....you can force all you want but it cannot be matched. As I sit here and look back since the last album when Bill and co were still there, I can’t find a memorable song from Werra that’s actually good..The rest of the songs from him that are claimed to be successful(by his yesman and fans) was shoved down our throats like WWE does with Roman Reign

CM PRINCE #11 on: December 20, 2017, 12:41

• View Profile
Some people are born with the IT factor....you can force all you want but it cannot be matched. As I sit here and look back since the last album when Bill and co were still there, I can’t find a memorable song from Werra that’s actually good..The rest of the songs from him that are claimed to be successful(by his yesman and fans) was shoved down our throats like WWE does with Roman Reign
Looool yes you're tired of roman reigns too lool my guy  ;D ;D :D :D

shamala #12 on: December 20, 2017, 17:59

• View Profile

Tihihi
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Matebu #13 on: December 21, 2017, 00:53

• View Profile
Speaking of things being shoved down our throats: I decided to give Tokoos a full chance from start-to-finish on my ride home from work... man.... I've been a long time Fally supporter: seen him live many times, bought his albums, etc. but I'm sure behind the scenes he would admit it's largely trash. He's become a pop star so standards dropped. Get a few featurings, make a fancy 4k clip, create a hashtag challenge, then call it a day.

Meanwhile standards remain high for Ferre Gola to produce quality rhumba, which in effect means he still delivers. If Ferre released the equivalent of Tokoos people would be like "WTF?" or "this guy is finished".

I think we as a cultural society need to be more honest with what's good/bad stop gassing people so we can get quality music again, but that's a discussion for another day.

I really hate sounding like a Fally hater lately, but certain things must be stated

CM PRINCE #14 on: December 21, 2017, 01:26

• View Profile
Speaking of things being shoved down our throats: I decided to give Tokoos a full chance from start-to-finish on my ride home from work... man.... I've been a long time Fally supporter: seen him live many times, bought his albums, etc. but I'm sure behind the scenes he would admit it's largely trash. He's become a pop star so standards dropped. Get a few featurings, make a fancy 4k clip, create a hashtag challenge, then call it a day.

Meanwhile standards remain high for Ferre Gola to produce quality rhumba, which in effect means he still delivers. If Ferre released the equivalent of Tokoos people would be like "WTF?" or "this guy is finished".

I think we as a cultural society need to be more honest with what's good/bad stop gassing people so we can get quality music again, but that's a discussion for another day.

I really hate sounding like a Fally hater lately, but certain things must be stated
You're not hating you're speaking facts Fally has shoved tokoss down our throats big time starting with kiname and that stupid challenge if you remember I started a thread about how it gets on my nerves, the problem with that album was it was such lazy effort and lazy lyricism I think the thing that fally thought was "I'm fally no one will notice any of this" and also thought that his fan base will enjoy it no matter what and the other problem is his staff he's clearly surrounded by morons and kiss asses like jb I'm sure they're the ones who tell him he's the king and the goat and stuff like that and advised him to go with those nicknames and also them typical "stans" stroking his ego on social media and YouTube by agreeing with those names etc and the other thing that's annoying the hell out of me about fally is the fact that now he's spending sooooo much time in Europe and isn't staying in kin as much these days and not having concerts and interviews etc I don't get it he also has his fans back home instead he's just parading around Tokoss came and went but at least he tried though just not are enough but the thing is though people from 25 to younger are sometimes still playing some songs from tokoss (admittedly half of them aren't congolese lol)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 01:42 by CM PRINCE »