Author Topic: FINALLY JAMAICA IN WMM - GREAT REPLACEMENT  (Read 6804 times)

O-Afrika on: February 16, 2018, 07:58

• View Profile
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 13:52 by O-Afrika »

Matebu #1 on: February 16, 2018, 08:03

• View Profile
KIekie, the guy has been preparing his entire life for this moment. À suivre

O-Afrika #2 on: February 16, 2018, 09:37

• View Profile
Did not know that he is also such a polished singer. He did 'Likambo' so well.

He is a good choreographer too and versatile.

archos #3 on: February 16, 2018, 09:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Indeed he did allllll his best to get maison mere chance one day now he has it,please nsone let him take his time and make his mark,not that rushing/trying to force bill MK2 like with bercy
 he seems to be one of the most complete atalakus maison mere ever had so i hope we'll see the whole of it  good luck to him

Cavalier Solitaire #4 on: February 16, 2018, 11:15

• View Profile
I thought Miel De Son had also left Maison Mere?

And where is Sarah Solo? 

Manzambi94 #5 on: February 16, 2018, 12:38

• View Profile
I thought Miel De Son had also left Maison Mere?

And where is Sarah Solo?
Maybe she left but If it is like that it would be bizarre not seeing her with no group, I think she have joined Heritier

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #6 on: February 16, 2018, 21:09

• View Profile

archos #7 on: February 16, 2018, 21:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Wenger ekufi.....lol

lol welcome to the world of overexaggeration of fans and media,it was written than it would not even last a week anybody who knows maison mere knew it would be overturned quick :D :D :D

Jdog #8 on: February 17, 2018, 03:33

• View Profile
He's really talented he can sing, dance and do animation. I hope Werra let's him form into his own self and not trying force him into being like Bill.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #9 on: February 17, 2018, 03:33

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Matebu #10 on: February 17, 2018, 03:44

• View Profile
He's really talented he can sing, dance and do animation. I hope Werra let's him form into his own self and not trying force him into being like Bill.

Going by history, I bet he will. He really needs to move on from that obession of his so there can be longevity in that department.

Truthfully, he won't be satisfied until Bill himself asks to return (which will never ever happen)

Congomusiclover001 #11 on: February 17, 2018, 09:44

• View Profile
The guy is very talented. If only Werra will learn from why good artists are always leaving him. Jamaique can do his own animations and just about all the other animations from all the atalakus that have been through WMM to include tenor atalakus....They all seem to like him. They just have to pay him to stay.

Side note: I saw people spraying him with 100 dollars bills. Didn't know music fans carry that kind of cash....we can't complain of hunger then, right?

JV “Lone Ranger” #12 on: February 17, 2018, 11:11

• View Profile
This guy is talented as hell, I have seen him sing like a natural singer and then switch to 2em voix to do animation in Bills type voice...just saw another video recently of him singing Jugement with ease like a 1er voix singer. Enjoyed his battles on that tv show “best of the best”. Another thing we all knew  him and was a star before joining MM but watch Werra and his disciple say they made him by forming him and showing him how to be a star the day he goes lol

O-Afrika #13 on: February 17, 2018, 20:38

• View Profile

He sang pretty smooth here and will be quite an asset to MM

ZamundaPrince #14 on: February 19, 2018, 12:23

• View Profile
The most interesting part about Maison Mere defections is the recruitment tests that come after. After the Oliveira, Arnake, Lobeso, Eboa exodus Sarah Solo came and lifted the spirits. Now after Anti Balle & Ambulance we have Jamaique and nobody even remembers Ambulance anymore.

This guy is now the big fish. I'm already soooo excited. He's a perfect and natural Maison Mere fit and the La Zamba crowd really loves him. I like the way he eased his was smoothly as the test went on

The last time Werra was this excited in a test was when Sarah Solo played the Kibuisa Mpimpa licks