Author Topic: Djess talking about Wemba, Reddy, Arata & Pili-Pili of Japan  (Read 186 times)

Mfumu Vata on: September 29, 2023, 17:24

• View Profile

Mfumu Vata #1 on: September 29, 2023, 20:28

• View Profile
I noticed that in the period of 1998-2003, Papa Wemba being often part of car-accidents. The car-accident of Cameroun must have been scary seeing your bodyguard and car-driver passing away and staying in a car . It's a wonder how he survived.

I'm surprised to hear that Wemba was already in conflict with Niarcos before the Palais du Peuple-concert. So the tour after it would still not having taken place, because of Wemba having to meet his doctors in Paris.

I would like that to see Arata & Pili-Pili being interviewed about their experiences in Kinshasa and about the trip Japanese people were making towards Kinshasa in the period 1983 to 1989 to visit groups like Viva la Musica, Rumba Ray & Victoria Eleison and why Japanese people used to like Papa Wemba alot.

Imagine if Awilo's trip went to Europe went wrong or if Djess decided to scam him. That was a huge risk, many families did the same thing for their children. Many of them even being ungrateful and not even thinking about their families anymore, some becoming  new-born christian and claiming that their family blocked them.