Author Topic: WMM 2ND TEAM HAS INTERESTING CRIS  (Read 481 times)

shamala on: December 09, 2023, 09:51

• View Profile
I don't know the atalakus and singers
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Manzambi94 #1 on: December 09, 2023, 10:02

• View Profile

Does it make sense to still have a second team? Or To br in a second  team? Except for Wasabo, which recent 2nd team guys ever managed to make the leap? I remember Cinq Chantier but never released anything and also Croix Rouge but recently I don't remember anyone except for Wasabo

Nkosi #2 on: December 09, 2023, 11:10

• View Profile
I totally agree with you, only 3 guys have made it to the first team...Wasabo, Travolta and Yamukolo (the solo guy who also played for Chai Ngenge). I actually find this group better than some first team singers. According to inside information, Werrason wants to integrate a good number into first team after Morote, hence he has been taking them on local tours on a rotational basis and their rehearsals are more intense. The guy who sings Amalia voice is actually with him right now in Idiofa.

archos #3 on: December 09, 2023, 11:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think the factor which kind of broke the 2nd team promotion system is the fact that since a certain period being brought in by an influential donor or friend of werra or the admins would make you leapfrog all the 2nd team and find yourself in no time on every list
it started already in the days of fabro deplick and co,the team of late bebe ntshor and co never saw any glimpse of first team for years and years but some guys would just come and walk in because they have the right backing

Seben_Maniac #4 on: December 09, 2023, 16:51

• View Profile
I really like these cris. Too bad they probably won’t ever be used

Manzambi94 #5 on: December 09, 2023, 20:43

• View Profile
i think the factor which kind of broke the 2nd team promotion system is the fact that since a certain period being brought in by an influential donor or friend of werra or the admins would make you leapfrog all the 2nd team and find yourself in no time on every list
it started already in the days of fabro deplick and co,the team of late bebe ntshor and co never saw any glimpse of first team for years and years but some guys would just come and walk in because they have the right backing
Wait. So Bebe Ntshor actually died for real? Man it is so sad, it is Kasumbalesa and Bebe Ntshor of musician that we lost young also Mimcbe bass, why are our guys dying so young? Mmm I see if Deplick was brought by influential donors why doesn't he have the same backing/success of his Wenge years?

Manzambi94 #6 on: December 09, 2023, 20:47

• View Profile
I totally agree with you, only 3 guys have made it to the first team...Wasabo, Travolta and Yamukolo (the solo guy who also played for Chai Ngenge). I actually find this group better than some first team singers. According to inside information, Werrason wants to integrate a good number into first team after Morote, hence he has been taking them on local tours on a rotational basis and their rehearsals are more intense. The guy who sings Amalia voice is actually with him right now in Idiofa.
Who is Travolta? I guess he is a singer right? Unfortunately I am not.really families with the New Wenge team names both 1er equip and deuxieme equipment, only thing I hope is that Wasabo will bring some energy and scare both Jamaïque and Goldberg

Manzambi94 #7 on: December 09, 2023, 20:58

• View Profile
I really like these cris. Too bad they probably won’t ever be used
It is sad cause tbh there wee some  insanely good cries both from first and second team who never got used

Moto crie
At 01:08:00 that would have been a crazy cruel combined with Lelele

Also

Nkosi #8 on: December 10, 2023, 08:26

• View Profile
Travolta is the guy who sings Ferre's parts. He is usually onnthebfar left on the line up after Parfum. Werrason has assembled a very good team B. Just watch his Idiofa concert yesterday. He has 3 new singers from Idiofa alone and like I predicted he carried all of them to Idiofa. One of the guys impressed very much such that Pulusi had to unleash dollars.

Nkosi #9 on: December 10, 2023, 08:30

• View Profile
Your prediction on Wasabo is spot on. He is already the fans' favourite both at their new practice hall Kikwanza and during local tours. Jamiaque and Golbert are on their toes. Werrason openly told Kakol that Wasabo is the real deal and deserves chance as he produces fire calls and dances.

archos #10 on: December 10, 2023, 09:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
He definitely has something about him,the ones i am disappointed about is golbert and jamaique they have had a while now as the main guys since ambulance went to heritier and their return has not been up to the hype

Nkosi #11 on: December 10, 2023, 09:30

• View Profile
I totally agree with Archos, Jama and Golbert have underperformed...perhaps the lowest WMMM has reached in the animation department since its formation.

shamala #12 on: December 10, 2023, 12:01

• View Profile

Your prediction on Wasabo is spot on. He is already the fans' favourite both at their new practice hall Kikwanza and during local tours. Jamiaque and Golbert are on their toes. Werrason openly told Kakol that Wasabo is the real deal and deserves chance as he produces fire calls and dances.
Is Wasabo the atalaku on the left of the video, the one who is acting as the main atalaku?

Nkosi #13 on: December 10, 2023, 18:29

• View Profile

shamala #14 on: December 11, 2023, 01:11

• View Profile