Author Topic: IDIOFA- WERRASON WANTS MWANA NSUKA AND BALOTELLI  (Read 296 times)

Nkosi on: December 10, 2023, 08:44

• View Profile
During one of the most packed local concerts yesterday in Idiofa, Chay Ngenge asked to present his female dancers. I can confess I haven't seen such energetic female dancers in a long time. I can only compare them to Bibycia, Kadogo and Zina...some of the best dancers to have ever gone through WMMM.

The two dancers are Tina and Ujana. Chay calls Tina as Balotelli and Ujana as Mwanansuka..obviously names picked from his BCBG female colleagues. Werrason was forced to ask for a direct transfer of the two to WMMM right on stage...left Chai and fans in laughter. They thereafter integrated so well with the rest of the dancers during choreography and Werrason kept shouting Ujana's name, who danced Zenga Loketo so well. Werrason has been refreshing his female dancers line up after Chida remained in London. He so far has Kechi who seems to be his favourite ( a very good dancer). I'm sure him, Chay and Pulusi will do some business in the background to have the two integrated as they are very close.

Manzambi94 #1 on: December 10, 2023, 08:54

• View Profile
During one of the most packed local concerts yesterday in Idiofa, Chay Ngenge asked to present his female dancers. I can confess I haven't seen such energetic female dancers in a long time. I can only compare them to Bibycia, Kadogo and Zina...some of the best dancers to have ever gone through WMMM.

The two dancers are Tina and Ujana. Chay calls Tina as Balotelli and Ujana as Mwanansuka..obviously names picked from his BCBG female colleagues. Werrason was forced to ask for a direct transfer of the two to WMMM right on stage...left Chai and fans in laughter. They thereafter integrated so well with the rest of the dancers during choreography and Werrason kept shouting Ujana's name, who danced Zenga Loketo so well. Werrason has been refreshing his female dancers line up after Chida remained in London. He so far has Kechi who seems to be his favourite ( a very good dancer). I'm sure him, Chay and Pulusi will do some business in the background to have the two integrated as they are very close.
Chai needs to wake up tho, I mean he was complaining about JB not helping him  which wasn't true, Chai sanged in Songs even way more then JB at times, and now that he got the help of Werra has he wanted you barely know that he has an album out and everything, at least he is more respectable then Abraham who just got humiliated in Fally's cocnert

Nkosi #2 on: December 10, 2023, 09:35

• View Profile
I fail to understand what the problem really is with Chay. I expected a lot from him in his solo career. He doesn't have the best voice out there but he has that rare melancholic voice that makes people easily fall in love with him. I'm personally a big fan of his lines in BCBG songs.

archos #3 on: December 10, 2023, 11:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
strategy and vision for me,for his type of profile,so voice oriented since he cant dance or does not have the looks anymore ,he needs either to release rumbas often or to try to make dance hits with his band like how guys like robinio did ,but he prefers waiting  to release a full album which is expensive

shamala #4 on: December 10, 2023, 12:06

• View Profile

At what point (Time stamp)of the video?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Manzambi94 #5 on: December 10, 2023, 13:27

• View Profile
strategy and vision for me,for his type of profile,so voice oriented since he cant dance or does not have the looks anymore ,he needs either to release rumbas often or to try to make dance hits with his band like how guys like robinio did ,but he prefers waiting  to release a full album which is expensive
Using Choko ruined any type of attractiveness that he has and even tho he has to perform dance songs (Unfortunately the only Rhumba song people know from him, and usually it isn't that many people, is Mbua) I struggle to see him do that and for Rhumbas, his voice his starting to getting worse not hitting the high note he used to have when he was in BCBG

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #6 on: December 10, 2023, 14:09

• View Profile
Where did the BCBG Mwana Nsuka disappear to? She was a complete joy to watch (almost zero bedroom moves pure dancing) The other dancer I enjoy watching is Lysa from Heritier’s team, she is super good even ahead Shakira.

Nkosi #7 on: December 10, 2023, 14:51

• View Profile
They start at 2:33:00 on Ndombolhino live video.

Nkosi #8 on: December 10, 2023, 14:56

• View Profile