Author Topic: GENTAMICINE CONFIRMS BILL'S WORDS,TALKS ABOUT HIS CAREER AND ABOUT GROUP ALBUM  (Read 8883 times)

archos on: February 24, 2015, 17:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

He talks about his past saying he started in small groups of kintambo,where he was born and says congolese animation started from the group he was in(group bana odeon) in which nono atalaku of zaiko,djouna mumbafu big one,ditutala and ngabudiela of choc stars, roberto ekokota all started,he was also in other street groups like new star, royaume lifaki(where he shared atalaku role with bill),staff london...then he went to bozi boziana's anti choc but he was not known
he is then asked about whether its true that he was a maison mere member, he says indeed he was looking for a group where he could become known and professional so he ended up knocking maison mere's door(just before a short time in quartier latin aswell still looking for a group he could shine in) right at the beginning,he had a succesful test but he says werra found their style to be too similar and he wanted two atalakus who could complement each other with different attributes which is why celeo became the number 2
genta says he did not rehearse/perform with the group at la zamba but he was rehearsing along with bill at werra's house
then when bcbg returned to kinshasa without  ekokota, he said to himself  a place is up for grabs there so he went for a test and 17 years he is still there and said one day(in the last 10 years) he meet werra and werra kind of told him if he knew he would have kept him in the group because he proved with jb that he was consistent and very loyal and congratulated him
then he is asked why he does not let other atalakus have a lot of time on albums,he said he is not a selfish guy but at the same time he cant do as if he has few animation lines to offer when he has plenty and keeps working hard
as long as he is alive and inspired he will continue giving his best  to satisfy fans and he is proud to be a bcbg member and the last member of  his generation to still be  in a group but still making people dance, he still has loads of animation to use
about the new generation he says there are some nice talents out there but  it will be good for them to prove they can  make people dance on long term because music is a whole career not just one two generiques
he has not gone solo yet first and foremost because its not something compulsory and he also depends on destiny,if he wanted to leave just for the sake of leaving and becoming a leader like some of his friends he'd have done it already but he is happy with his current situation
he is asked about aimelia he says he has a lot of respect for him and helped him a lot to settle in bcbg,also they used to be in same room at hotels along with caludji
his idols are nono and doudou from zaiko,djouna mumbafu,roberto ekokota and once again says he still has a  lot to offer(which is why he is rehearsing despite having been given a week off)
wery soon they'll complete generique 1 with the return of seguin(and an almost complete change of animation to surprise fans with parts never used on concerts) and still are  adding/ removing/moving mabanga on the other songs

archos #1 on: February 24, 2015, 17:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
emo please be nice with him for once on this topic lol you've had nearly two years of clashing him whenever name of bcbg is mentioned :D :D :

EMOVICTEAM #2 on: February 24, 2015, 18:05

• View Profile
Nothing will change my thoughts about this finished mouth. Finished finished. Genta was genta during TH and Internet not today when he is screaming like a bird in a cage. Its annoying to hear such a finished guy say he still has a lot to offer !!! To offer what? This is why i say JB will remain at the same shit level. And now the return of segiun will complete generic 1!!! Another madness indeed. I mean how do u wait for a sick guy to come and complete a task which can be done by otbers.

archos #3 on: February 24, 2015, 18:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol  i suggest you to throw a couple of messages in the vent your frustration topic,i see that you still can avoid controlling it even when i say please the topic is not about it ;D ;D ;D ;D
just for the record,you think maison mere would record without kakol?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 18:24 by archos »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: February 24, 2015, 20:16

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Good words by Lisimo. I think some of the lyrics will be banned,so controversial!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #5 on: February 24, 2015, 22:38

• View Profile
lol  i suggest you to throw a couple of messages in the vent your frustration topic,i see that you still can avoid controlling it even when i say please the topic is not about it ;D ;D ;D ;D
just for the record,you think maison mere would record without kakol?

Werrason would record without kakol. Reason being he is capable of finding an equal or almost equal drummer. After titina left jb should have replaced someone like him. Not segiun.8

archos #6 on: February 24, 2015, 23:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 fair enough emo i knew your point of view long ago,and keep hearing it,i can understand and respect your frustration but what i just do understand is that you just keep repeating over and over and over no matter what,i created a topic specially for you hoping it would cool down constant bashing of the bcbg members you clearly hate in topic which are basically not meant for that
just for your record,titina himself was behind seguin's promotion,and the reason they waited for seguin is not incompetence like you seem to think,the whole group including bebeto wanted seguin to play it
you just confirm on the seguin drumming post it has reached a level of unconditional hate the guy may not be titina or kakol or even champion but all three speak highly of him,there must be a reason
you really think kakol will have started  playing a bit after being sidelined and werra will have used another drummer,come onnnnn
ask yourself why even in full fitness,maison mere is the only of the existing big groups to have always featured only one drummer in any album or single,its certainly not because second drummers  are not good enough...but anyway i think you have a couple of guys you'll always hate its your righ but i just regret that 100 per cent of time you have to show it...

archos #7 on: February 24, 2015, 23:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Good words by Lisimo. I think some of the lyrics will be banned,so controversial!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

kie kie kie  his friend fiston yulu djuma le diable de tasmanie,who has given many animation in quartier latin,a bit to genta and cellulaire,and i think he worked with lobesso also,is behind those lyrics
also sold some of those much sensual or sexual parts  or full songs to koffi aswell

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: February 25, 2015, 12:22

• Administrator
    • View Profile

kie kie kie  his friend fiston yulu djuma le diable de tasmanie,who has given many animation in quartier latin,a bit to genta and cellulaire,and i think he worked with lobesso also,is behind those lyrics
also sold some of those much sensual or sexual parts  or full songs to koffi aswell
Lol, Genta and JB should know that those lyrics will be banned so they must be ready to release a Kin and world version!! ;D
LE BIG BOSS

Mukulu #9 on: February 26, 2015, 12:04

• View Profile
Archos, where is Cellulaire ? Réserve Team ? Because,  now it's pajo instead of Cellulaire Since " le concert à Tshangu "

archos #10 on: February 26, 2015, 12:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
cellulaire has been targeted a lot by bcbg fans about being a passenger who is just there to try shouting more than genta when he answers genta's animaion,some angry fans even urinated in plastic bags and threw it towards him on stage( something which used to happen a lot in fikin concerts in the past or even recently at one of brigade's fikin of last year) so jb kind of protects him a bit by not exposing him too much
i think and hope this situation will make cellulaire wake up
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 12:13 by archos »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: February 26, 2015, 12:22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
cellulaire has been targeted a lot by bcbg fans about being a passenger who is just there to try shouting more than genta when he answers genta's animaion,some angry fans even urinated in plastic bags and threw it towards him on stage( something which used to happen a lot in fikin concerts in the past or even recently at one of brigade's fikin of last year) so jb kind of protects him a bit by not exposing him too much
i think and hope this situation will make cellulaire wake up
KIEKIEKIEKIE am sure EMO will wish that it happens to Kibens and co......those urine bags. ;D ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

archos #12 on: February 26, 2015, 12:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i was thinking the exact same looool seguin jdl rio genta and kibens :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #13 on: February 26, 2015, 14:05

• Administrator
    • View Profile
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #14 on: February 26, 2015, 14:15

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...Remember this next time you insult Zamba Playaz as Kulunas ;) ;D...
You do not beat a drum with one finger