Author Topic: FUNNY DANCES SEEM TO BE REALLY POPULAR  (Read 3820 times)

archos on: February 25, 2015, 14:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 i was listening to generiques few minutes ago and the more i listened to more it was funny dances which succeeded most
for example,nkila mogrosso,kisanola, moto ya liboma,linda castro, bengela nga ba plaignants  who many here did not like but which was quite appreciated in kinshasa, and more recently ya mado

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: February 25, 2015, 15:47

• View Profile

Jdog #2 on: February 25, 2015, 17:53

• View Profile
Nkila Mogrossi was a straight up Kizengi dance, that dance shouldve been banned for being so kizengi. I dont even think Wazekwa would make a dance like that. Kisanola isn't a funny dance to me it's just a fun dance.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: February 26, 2015, 08:12

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Nkila Mogrossi was a straight up Kizengi dance, that dance shouldve been banned for being so kizengi. I dont even think Wazekwa would make a dance like that. Kisanola isn't a funny dance to me it's just a fun dance.
What is better, a kizengi dance that is not provocative or a sexual dance or fight dance like someone jumping in the air pretending to be headbutting people. What should be banned are the Ingeta dances which simulate fighting as that is a justifiable reason by the state to ban it not someone pretending to be mad.
Nkila mogrosso was a combination of several dances,some were very interesting and it had a special rhythm with it,this was highly appreciated in Congo
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 08:24 by DJ SLY »
LE BIG BOSS

shamala #4 on: February 26, 2015, 09:52

• View Profile
in nkila mogrosso the mouth also dances!
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: February 26, 2015, 10:27

• Administrator
    • View Profile
LE BIG BOSS