Author Topic: Archive: Koffi Olomide 14 ème anniversaire 2000 (Better Quality)  (Read 2683 times)

Seben_Maniac on: August 06, 2020, 00:43

• View Profile

Mfumu Vata #1 on: August 06, 2020, 17:25

• View Profile
I think that it was the same guy who used to upload his VHS-videos in blue. I only regret that he cut, the intro part where he's wearing his clothes, dancing kiwanzenza in front of a mirror and his bodyguard looking like "oyo aza penza titin" hahaha.

CM PRINCE #2 on: August 19, 2020, 14:40

• View Profile
Here you can tell Babia's (RIP) drug use/addiction was in full swing. He lost a lot of weight at that point if you compare him during the V12 days and even during the Olympia tour he was in shape, it's after QL went for Bercy it seems he started losing weight.

Wenge1995 #3 on: August 19, 2020, 14:49

• View Profile
Here you can tell Babia's (RIP) drug use/addiction was in full swing. He lost a lot of weight at that point if you compare him during the V12 days and even during the Olympia tour he was in shape, it's after QL went for Bercy it seems he started losing weight.

I'm assuming his drug of choice was cocaine, it would explain the weight loss and looking unkempt.

Mfumu Vata #4 on: August 19, 2020, 21:24

• View Profile
I think that it was the same guy who used to upload his VHS-videos in blue. I only regret that he cut, the intro part where he's wearing his clothes, dancing kiwanzenza in front of a mirror and his bodyguard looking like "oyo aza penza titin" hahaha.