Author Topic: HAHA FALLY WITH SANKARA IN PARIS  (Read 2784 times)

CM PRINCE on: November 28, 2020, 23:42

• View Profile

I swear Sankara can be anyone’s hype man without even trying loool  ;D

archos #1 on: November 29, 2020, 10:14

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
and he's calmed down loool first time i ever saw him without knowing his name or what was at a wenge 4X4 concert man literally praised tata who came freshly from europe with a couple of gifts to him during a straight 20 30,praising him from head to toe
one of his praise sentences can not get out of my head until today "adolphe dominguez soki alobi oyoki munoko solo ya parfum ya versace,poso lokola bebe ya 3 jours" :D :D :D

Sydo #2 on: November 29, 2020, 10:42

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Au secours au secours !
 ;D ;D ;D
Formerly Musiquezairoise

CM PRINCE #3 on: November 29, 2020, 18:58

• View Profile
and he's calmed down loool first time i ever saw him without knowing his name or what was at a wenge 4X4 concert man literally praised tata who came freshly from europe with a couple of gifts to him during a straight 20 30,praising him from head to toe
one of his praise sentences can not get out of my head until today "adolphe dominguez soki alobi oyoki munoko solo ya parfum ya versace,poso lokola bebe ya 3 jours" :D :D :D
Loool Sankara is insane, I’ll never forget when he was interviewing Roberto Carlos, Zidane and Makelele

Manzambi94 #4 on: December 16, 2020, 10:49

• View Profile

Ahahahahah

masatomo #5 on: December 17, 2020, 13:19

• View Profile

Yes he was crazier then. So he already knew  Adolphe before the split ?