Author Topic: AHHH, NOW THIS WAS A FIRE GÉNÉRIQUE FROM MOPAO  (Read 3244 times)

Matebu on: November 29, 2020, 00:15

• View Profile
His last great one. Sound is absolutely on point and it was completely different from all the prior génériques

CM PRINCE #1 on: November 29, 2020, 00:19

• View Profile
Loooool you posted this on purpose because of that crap we got from him today. This was decent but I didn't like it so much because of the many changements de frequence. But if you compare it to everything we've been getting the past few years then I'd say its good.

Matebu #2 on: November 29, 2020, 00:22

• View Profile
Loooool you posted this on purpose because of that crap we got from him today. This was decent but I didn't like it so much because of the many changements de frequence. But if you compare it to everything we've been getting the past few years then I'd say its good.

I had to remind myself he can make great music, kiekie. Not going to lie it took a long time for Danger de Mort to grow on me

Longbluesquid #3 on: November 29, 2020, 04:17

• View Profile
Man I was gonna say mopao is back!!!!

masatomo #4 on: November 29, 2020, 06:39

• View Profile

Indeed too many changement de fréquence. This is crap. It's not on the same level of the generiques of Affaire d'État, Force de Frappe and others.

Matebu #5 on: November 29, 2020, 21:17

• View Profile
Kiekie, tough crowd. There’s complaints for not enough changement de fréquence or too much changement de fréquence

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: November 30, 2020, 21:31

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kiekie, tough crowd. There’s complaints for not enough changement de fréquence or too much changement de fréquence
;D ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #7 on: December 05, 2020, 03:59

• View Profile

This song has been on rotation that past month, the instrumentals on the intro and the chorus itself with the “Magalie a lati string, Magalie a lati jupe ya mukuse” was on point. Brigade’s animation and the bonioma part are classic.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa