Author Topic: ATALAKU 3JOURS RETURNS TO VILLANOVA  (Read 456 times)

archos on: January 04, 2024, 09:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

archos #1 on: January 04, 2024, 11:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

another robinio member joins villanova,spokesman mathieu mabuza

Manzambi94 #2 on: January 04, 2024, 11:09

• View Profile
With what Fanro pay these guys? All of these people staying for free? Plus do you think this will end Showme chances to become a leader?

archos #3 on: January 04, 2024, 11:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol i am sure he returned because of the europe tour,and with what he said about fabro,fabro is  extremely resentful like his elders,so he'll make 3jours pay in some way,i will not be surprised if he leaves him behind for europe like he did with adada aswell when he returned,or at best 3jours will benefit from if showme goes solo like fabro plans

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: January 04, 2024, 15:34

• View Profile
Lol after what he said not long ago about Fabro….it seems like he has a plan but he better not forget Fabro also got a plan for him, 12 na 12 until he runs away again lol

Manzambi94 #5 on: January 04, 2024, 16:09

• View Profile
lol i am sure he returned because of the europe tour,and with what he said about fabro,fabro is  extremely resentful like his elders,so he'll make 3jours pay in some way,i will not be surprised if he leaves him behind for europe like he did with adada aswell when he returned,or at best 3jours will benefit from if showme goes solo like fabro plans
Wb Kenyen Na Mbonda did his return benefited him in any way? Cause tbh I hope he still doesn't get 50 dollars a month if he is lucky

archos #6 on: January 04, 2024, 17:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 a donor offered a car to kenyen and paid him i  think his first two months of rent,then i think its more or less back to same lifestlye of pretending and having to beg a lot

Manzambi94 #7 on: January 04, 2024, 17:47

• View Profile
a donor offered a car to kenyen and paid him i  think his first two months of rent,then i think its more or less back to same lifestlye of pretending and having to beg a lot
Do you think he will leave? Cause tbh he seen Europe already so tbh I don't see any reason for him to stay, doesn't he have family in Europe or something? Doesn't he have any skill to start a regular job?

archos #8 on: January 04, 2024, 18:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think he'll stay,he already went back to kin against the will of all his family so i dont see how they will get him to change his mind,it very rarely happens that family convinces somebody who wants to go back strongly,look at joss diena could have left wazekwa from first tour when they were not even making proper money as a group because his mother aunts cousins and co were already living in france but he refused to stay to pursue his career

Franco Pepe Kalle #9 on: January 04, 2024, 19:07

• View Profile
It appears that Fabregas cannot get strong animators around him. No wonder he keeps having changes in that section. SMH.

Jdog #10 on: January 06, 2024, 21:52

• View Profile
Lol The Way 3 Jours was talking about Fabregas, he won’t go to Europe, it’s a 12 waiting to happen. 
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #11 on: January 06, 2024, 22:58

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol i hope for him that it wont be as rude as the 12 on adada because of merveille,man sold all his house fourniture and gave clothes to family and friend only to be told at airport by their young brother fabro's brother yves who is the secretary "where are you going" yo oza na liste te 

Wenge1995 #12 on: January 07, 2024, 09:34

• View Profile
lol i hope for him that it wont be as rude as the 12 on adada because of merveille,man sold all his house fourniture and gave clothes to family and friend only to be told at airport by their young brother fabro's brother yves who is the secretary "where are you going" yo oza na liste te

I'm surprised 3 Jours left in the first place, you know how many atalakus have attempted solo careers to no success? And I'm sure Fabro will bring him to Europe for concerts because his animation section is looking really weak lately

Manzambi94 #13 on: January 07, 2024, 09:40

• View Profile

I'm surprised 3 Jours left in the first place, you know how many atalakus have attempted solo careers to no success? And I'm sure Fabro will bring him to Europe for concerts because his animation section is looking really weak lately
I mean, being humiliated, not being paid, being given limited space on a song and then no space when Showme came, why would have he stayed?

Wenge1995 #14 on: January 07, 2024, 10:05

• View Profile

I mean, being humiliated, not being paid, being given limited space on a song and then no space when Showme came, why would have he stayed?

Only to come back, because solo career is very difficult to get started